• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most badass character for Every Tier

Assuming he did, he's still beaten by Homu in 7B

7A IDFK there's like a thousand different contenders

Luo-Lang (Sword of the Stranger) for 9C

1. First off, see the dude when he fights https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMg3Jqoxksg

2. Despite being one of the main antagonists of the film, he is still an honor bound samurai with a moral code, kills the main villain when he tries to kill a kid and the main protagonist for a ritual.

3. Actively refuses to use pain killers during a fight due to it being boring for him, but he has no problems with using them for others to even out the fight, he offers the main protagonist then beat the end before their fight, but squishes them when he refuses

Honestly, Omegamon > Alphamon in terms of badassery. Alphamon is just an aloof dude who only sometimes saves the day and talks waaaaaay to much when he is on your side (never forget is twenty minute long about Buddhism that came out of nowhere...), while Omegamon is constantly fighting for his fellow Digimon to protect the Digital World and Human World.

Darkanine said:
Honestly, Omegamon > Alphamon in terms of badassery. Alphamon is just an aloof dude who only sometimes saves the day and talks waaaaaay to much when he is on your side (never forget is twenty minute long about Buddhism that came out of nowhere...), while Omegamon is constantly fighting for his fellow Digimon to protect the Digital World and Human World.
I picked Alphamon, solely because he's my favorite Digimon. I like Omegamon, but I prefer Alphamon.

While I do love the violent bastard, he's never beaten anybody to near death while 72 years old and with half his face blown off, so...

You ever beat someone's ass so hard and for so long that they wrote testaments engraved in stone about how awesome and terrifying you are?

Because that's what the Doom Slayer did to Hell. He literally kicked their shit in so hard and over such a long period of time that he became a walking mythological figure in their eyes.

Dante is pretty spectacular, but I don't think he can match up to that as far as ranking "sheer badass" goes.

1. God, his profile is ******* awful.

2. Is there anything putting him at least remotely close to Doomguy or at least Dante in terms of badassery?

I nominate Minato Namikaze for 7-A.

The guy literally was the only person to ever have a "Flee on Sight" order in the War- at least to my knowledge.

And personally, that's badass.

Back