• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes.

1-A: Reinhard Heydrich

High 1-B: Beyonder (Pre-Retcon)

1-B: Q (Star Trek)

Low 1-B: John Egbert

High 1-C: The Doctor (Doctor Who) or Simon the Digger

1-C: John Egbert

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A: Corellon Larethia

2-B: Sun Wukong (Myth)

2-C: Hades (Saint Seiya) or Doctor Strange (Classic)

Low 2-C: Tuxedo Mask

High 3-A: Chuck Norris (Fact Book)

3-A:

3-B:

3-C: Andromeda Shu

4-A: Reinhard Heydrich

4-B: The Emperor of Mankind

High 4-C: Eros (MYth)

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A: Sephiroth

5-A:

5-B: Reinhard Heydrich

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

6-B:

Low 6-B: America

High 6-C: Red (Pokémon)

6-C: Saber (Fate/Prototype)

High 7-A

7-A: Diarmuid or Rider of Black (Astolfo)

7-B Archer (Fate/stay night)

7-C

8-A: Zenkichi Hitoyoshi or Danny Phantom

8-B

8-C

9-A: Winter Soldier, Nagito Komaeda or Marco Diaz

9-B

9-C

10-A

10-B: Felix Argyle

10-C: White Blood Cell (Cells at Work)

>already puts emperah and doctor without discussion

>Boi

though i would vouch rein for 1-A and his other tiers or tie And have a weird fanfic direction for rein and emperah

I think Jojo boys tend to be ugly because of how ridiculous and impossible their poses are. They have handsome faces, but it's like, imagine an irl bodybuilder doing the poses above. Their proportions are also disgusting.

Jojo is a meme because of the poses.

I would say that is true in a lot of cases. Its why I don't find nost of the part 1, 2, or 3 cast very attractive, but they get more reasonable in later parts. Diego is the ******* goat tho. His poses and body size is more reasonable, as well

This is all very gay.

Anyway, considering my shockingly small pool of Husbando on top of the fact that this is much more subjective than the marvelous bust size thread, I can't contribute much.

However, I do put this one for 9-A and obviously this one for 7-A.

Back