• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 9: Red Dead Redemption

So I assume we finally made a decision on 1-C

I'll be honest here, I just want this thread done as quickly as possible

I would appreciate it if you delete that entire post and keep your comments on germanys politics far away from me.

Yennefer: Tsundere, black hair, can hold her own in a fight (is stronger than Geralt without prep), bad childhood, curvy

Rin: Tsundere, black hair, can hold her own in a fight (is weaker than Shirou), bad childhood, not so curvy although not bad either

It seems as if Yennefer barely edges Rin to me.

As a person who has not played the Witcher games, nor has watched any Fate Series - meaning I have no bias and no knowledge on their backstory or character.

Yennefer wins easily, like godstomps.

Her visual design is infinitely more appealing than Rin's.

The real cal howard said:
Reb still hasn't added Cynthia to 9-C.
How many votes did she get? Were there any other contenders?

Btw, is Kiara staying, or should I change her back to Nero?

Now to decide between Rin and Yennefer

9-A

Rin

Yennefer

The poll was created at 15:44 on February 2, 2019, and so far 10 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

5-A

Keep Kiara

Change to Tamamo

Change to Nero

The poll was created at 15:38 on February 2, 2019, and so far 12 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Back