• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 9: Red Dead Redemption

TacticalNuke002 said:
Give me an hour and best Witcher woman will be a contender for 9-A.
Thumb-1920-600459
Yennefer looks like this in the game. But people were evidently more impressed by that close up of Rin's face. Also, Kaleid and F/GO versions of Rin should be their own profiles.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Cal
Ignore Kaeru, he's salty that Selvaria can't take a spots
1) She is already in High 7-C

2) I'm more salty about Riela not being a contender because no one wants to calc her feat so i can't make the profile

TacticalNuke002 said:
I still disagree with canon Rin taking 9-A. If you're gonna post Kaleid or F/GO art of her, make the profile and then come.
RinGym
More evidence for the non-believers

No one posted Kaleid Rin and she isn't in F/GO either aside from when she serves as the host for Ishtar and Eresh. The artwork is still of Rin and it is still official so not sure what you are complaining about.

In whatever form, Rin is cute, maybe even hot when she goes to Clock Tower. But that's all there is. Meanwhile, Yenn is sexy af.

72832-1447800843
All I'm posting are screenshots of the game, where she's mostly just standing or sitting down. And looking sexy af doing it.

Back