• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 8: Ayayalion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference is, Bowser is the epitome of a man, and his R63'd opposite would by definition be the epitome of a woman.

The Causality said:
>A furry fetishist named zach call other peoples furry fetish
That's new
That's literally me and Saikou accusing Zach of being into Monster Girls, unless you're saying that Zach is calling him out for that.

> former

Lies.

Holy ******* shit.

I go to and from school and I come back to see this thread five times larger than it was in the morning.

And all I got from reading y'all 's posts are that you are all anathema to God, and should all repent for your transgressions. Especially you Zach.

Anyway, let's try and get back on topic.

I think 10-A should get replaced with Morgana.

Some pics of her.

My reasoning:

1. She's an actual living person

2. Code Geass's art style is dogshit.

I know for a fact vivziepop likes both furries and monstergirls

But vivziepop is just a ******* weird lady

She drew a succubus dominating a furry

...twice

I actually sorta liked it

I don't care about waifs wars, but these are fighting words my dude
Where? When? And at what time?

I am ready to fight you and anyone else who says otherwise.

In space OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back