• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 8: Ayayalion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate much at all

I just don't find them attractive

there's a difference

Bowsette is a good meme and good egg. 11/10

Zach's isn't even ugly. Wings and tail is... a bit out there... but not ugly.

Bowsette is just better.

also yeah let's stop

Rsadsfdasgadsfnsan,mfew,rww
Causality can you please stop spamming Bowsette

For ONCE

It's only going to make me hate her more since her being spammed was the reason I hated the meme

we're just

stuck in this hell now

aren't we

monster girls and bowsette

I've got a folder literally filled with Maria, largely fueled by the fact that I got images found online of Maria from Glassman for my birthday earlier lol

Moar Maria

The real cal howard said:
Frankly, torturing Zach with Bowsette is only fair punishment.
I mean before he pretended any monster girls was torture so if this turns out to be a sham in two months don't say I didn't call it

Skeletor is a wise and good leader to us skellybois

follow his lead lads

> spider girls

Quelaag
this filth belongs here

Unironically Magikarp vs Flumph would be the best match ever

Digimon and SMT wishes they were that OP

I would be fine with Monika for 2-C if there aren't any better contendents (which I doubt though).

Also, I'm sorry AS, but Bowsette>Tohru. I've said it before. The dominating, aggressive look is more attractive than the cute look of Tohru.

Tbh, a lot of Neptunia characters look like very tall children with breast, except for Iris Heart.

yeeeeeah DMB ain't exactly wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back