• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 8: Ayayalion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrogant Schmuck said:
Anyway here's more human girls to compensate
Speaking of Senrans, there are characters in the series more deserving of the High 8-C spot than Haruka, imo. Take any of the characters I just posted in the last few minutes, for example.

Or maybe people would prefer a character from a different series, which is also understandable. Bottom line is I don't think Haruka takes High 8-C

Schnee One said:
Sayori sucks and is the worst girl in the game
incorrect opinions are allowed and later we'll talk about how you're thinking of Natsuki

Schnee One said:
Worth noting that if you find Overlords woman attractive you literally get erased from existence
Also that third image is honestly creepy
1. That's heaven's hole, not just finding her attractive

2.You are focusing your attention on the wrong part of image ovo

1. Cool, you're dead. Not a fan

2. You mean her stripped clothes that make her look like a Succubus?

I did, it's the worst part by a mile.

Oh no. A succubus has a negative effect on you for finding them attractive? Like every succubus ever?

.....Yes?

That's not attractive

Also, wrong, Morrigan exists

Frankly I'm just trying to kick out HD (despite my love for Iris)

Also, what am I doing. Zatanna. 2-C. Doesn't look like a child. GG.

Schnee One said:
No, you're erased, that's what happens
Wrong

"Ten Thousand Colored Stagnation: A codecast that allows people to enter the hearts of others. It is a dangerous codecast since the network became the basis of human society, this power to control others through it is essentially the power to rule the world. As Beast III/R, its effects are drastically enhanced to the point of being declared an EX-Rank skill. It rocks the sanity, reason, and logic of anyone who looks upon her or is seen by her. All of her victims' senses must roll a point check to see if they are able to resist being overtaken, and so much as thinking that she is beautiful or attractive for a fleeting moment is considered a "fail". Afterwards, the victim receives a bout of vertigo before losing all sense of self, balance, and reality, becoming nothing more than supplicants to the Bodhisattva's lust. "

^This is passive that you get affeected by if you think of anything of her as attractive

" Heaven's Hole: Kiara's Noble Phantasm when manifested as a Servant, it has the name Sukh─üvat─½ - Heaven's Hole as a Beast-class Servant and Amit─übha Amidala - Heaven's Hole: Pleasure Heaven - The Womb Realm Mandala as an Alter Ego class Servant. Drawing in anything with supergravity comparable to a black hole's, it traps the targets in a realm of infinite demon pillars that sublimates the bodies, wills, and consciousness of those caught within. No matter how much armor they have or how strong their body is, it is meaningless as they become as powerful as helpless newborns inside Kiara's womb as their very self is liberated. As a hole in reality itself, anything caught within Beast III/R is erased as they are overcome with sheer ecstasy. "

^ This is her EE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back