• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 8: Ayayalion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogbunabali said:
Not really because there are psychological and biological reasons that go when talking about attractiveness and, unlike non weeb girls, weeb girls can exaggerate them without ending up looking like they are disfigured.
Oh my god. Stop talking. Do you know what objective even means? Haven't you said you find furries attractive before? Cause if so, then you clearly don't know what being objectively attractive means.

attractive stuff is subjective

/conversation

The real cal howard said:
Clearly drawings are more attractive than real people.
But you are using photos to prove that real girls are more attractive.

And photos are 2D.

So 2D > 3D ovo

I'm joking don't kill me plz

@Warren There are outliers for everything but that still doesn't change the that objectively they are more attractive.

@Zach this isn't specific to weeb girls, this can be applied to any art style that's not realistic it just so happens that weeb style is probably the best. Even the one you linked is heavily influenced from eastern art.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Warren Valion said:
Thank you Zach, for proving my ******* point.
But the girl I posted is from an American series...
You do know that Anime is just Japanese cartoons, right?

Cartoons are cartoons.

And in what country a cartoon is created is irrelevant to the fact that having such ridiculous breast-sizes is comical.

Ogbunabali said:
@Warren There are outliers for everything but that still doesn't change the that objectively they are more attractive.
What the ****, no it doesn't.

You can't honestly say that they are objectively more attractive. Subjectively, fine. But objectively?

Now that's bullshit.

Alright, this is starting to get a lot more out of hand than it needs to. Keep this going, and people will be throwing things next.

If it's going to get this heated, then drop the debate and move on. It's not even what this thread is supposed to be about. I seriously had to leave a warning on this thread of all places. This is why we can't have nice things.

I mean yes I can because that's kinda their reason for existing.

Look at it like this there's a reason man like certain physical feminine features like breasts, hips, hourglass shaped body because they are usually a sign of fertility or that she can bear a healthy offspring etc. And weeb girls can exaggerate these features and can manage to look good, while real life girls would look rather displeasing. Like imagine if you saw a girl in real life that had a perfect hourglass shaped body she would look pretty unattractive, while a weeb girl can pull it off and look attractive. So yeah they kinda are objectivelly more attractive.

Ogbunabali said:
@Zach this isn't specific to weeb girls, this can be applied to any art style that's not realistic it just so happens that weeb style is probably the best. Even the one you linked is heavily influenced from eastern art.
>Outliers

Buddy, what are you even talking about? Any anime character that has exaggerated breasts or anything almost always looks disfigured.

Buddy, shut up. The pic he linked is disfigured. And you can't say that weeb girls are objectively better than real girls. Because that's subjective.

I posted that before I saw your comment, I'll stop. Tho I don't think it was getting heated we were just talking.

Ignitrixgrey
What is Chaos? Suffering, you might say. Oppression. Deceit. But could not all these things be said of your Imperium? You hunt down the talented and the strong-willed. You break them or sacrifice them. You lie to your citizens and wage war on those who dare speak out. The inquisitors you call masters assume guilt and execute millions on a whim. And why? Why do you do this? Because you know Chaos is there but you do not know how to fight it, so you crush your own citizens for fear that they might aid the Enemy. The Imperium suffers because of Chaos. No matter how hard you fight, that will never change. Chaos exists in a state of permanent victory over you - you dance to our tune, mortal one, you butcher and torture and repress one another because the gods of the warp require you to. The Imperium is founded on Chaos. My lord Tzeentch won your war a long, long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back