• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 8: Ayayalion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
I think this is the problem
And Zach is actually surprised when I say that he is a weeb more than I am.

Dunno how he can need more evidence of his own weebness than that

Wait.

[checks Zach's link again]

You tried to argue against my choice and couldn't even link your character properly...

Yo guys, I have an idea:

Why not making a weeb and not-weeb edition of this threead so that King and Warren can stop arguing with Zach everyone is happy?

w h a t

Personally I don't really have too much of a stake in these threads because I care more about actual people that I know in real life than fictional girls

How do you even objectively measure beauty though. It's one of the most subjective in nature things I can think of.

I think that comment is a prime example of why a split should be made, tbh. Some divides are just gonna remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back