• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vert for 7-C

Gallery of pics

Gallery for her HDD form

She's the kind of girl almost everyone would wish for:

+ First of all, she's gorgeous

+ She's your Xbox

+ Rules her own nation, Leanbox

+ Really strong willed

+ Caring

+ Pretty smart

+ Kinda like everyone's big sister despite being the only one without an actual younger sister it's Microsoft's fault, just release an handeld already ovo

+ A really addicted gamer, plays every kind of video game and is among the best in most, if not all, of them

@Andy

God of Pro has a point, unless characters are specifically stated to be beyond human levels of attractiveness, Composite Human takes their tier.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Do you have a better idea?
You sound like we are short of options here...and that you are a reckless action hero trying to save the world.

"The Composite Human is a combination of all our strengths, skills and abilities at our peak, minus our weaknesses and downfalls. The Composite Human has the strongest capabilities of us, the human species."

Eyes: Veronica Seider

Legs: Usain Bolt + Kylian Mbappe + Shogun Rua

Arms: Keith Liddel + Isao Machii + Mike Tyson

Torso: Paul Anderson + Gregg Ernst

Uh ... perfect in every way (within human limits) by virtue of having every trait of the human race despite most of them conflicting with each other so we just take the best/most useful traits in the current situation like we do for every other thread that uses the Composite Human.

Well, screw you Velox, I guess

@Ano You are not defining what he looks like just saying "perfect in every way". Was him looking perfect ever even established as a feature of his?

AnonymousBlank said:
Plus after that horrifying picture Kal just painted, I need to go cry in a corner right now.
I felt bad myself while i was typing it, no joke

Composite Human can become anyone's version of true perfection via the power of full body shapeshifting (read: plastic surgery) dependant on the viewer's perception. Basically, CH can become discount Slaanesh with sufficient prep time.

Technically this is a thread about how other fictional characters look closest to composite human in every tier. Including composite human itself defeats the purpose imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back