• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andy

Done.

@Gabriel

You need to debunk everything about Merlin,Andy already give all of the point why Merlin take that spot.

@Imade

Nice one for 10-C,any contender for this spot?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Alright,imma change Scathach to Yoruichi. Also if no one give a argument for Yuri,i add Merlin in Low 6-B.

@Genki

Marvy is good enough,but then again Orihime Inoue and the other still exist,she can take Low 5-B spot tho.
I voted for Scáthach btw..did you count that?

Antvasima said:
The Doctor is not High 1-C in herself, just the TARDIS.
Also, Belldandy's sister Urd is much more physically attractive than she is, and more powerful as well.
  • And with the key to time or lux aeterna absorbed

She doesn't really have an age in-narractive though. Like, she is litiraly a bunch of 1s and 0s.

Plus, that does not make monika look better in any way.

...Why does Miyuki's profile description sound oddly familiar to monikas?

• googles*
Doki Doki is a crappy rip off of some 2013 game Athena from Saint seiya probably beats both in attractiveness

The God Of Procrastination said:
Composite Human.
I mean, that doesn't really count, CH doesn't even have a set appearance (or a gender).

Plus it's supposed to be the smartest, strongest, fastest human possible. Not the sexiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back