• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people agree for Scathach take the 7-A spot in previous thread and here too,i gonna add her now,also i add Pyra since no one give a good contender on 6-A section.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Since people agree for Scathach take the 7-A spot in previous thread and here too,i gonna add her now,also i add Pyra since no one give a good contender on 6-A section.
Velox, no offense but how are you even measuring these votes? Only one person in this thread voted Scathatch.

You even said yourself earlier: Tfw people arguing Ivy or Yoruichi but no one arguing Scathach,lmao....

There's only two votes in the previous thread, there's more votes for Ivy and Yoruichi in just this recent thread where the Scathatch votes aren't even arguing for her for 7-A anymore.

Hmmm,i count three vote for Scathach (two in previous thread and one here),how about Yoruichi and Ivy vote? (I believe Yoruichi is higher)

I blame Monarch who not arguing Scathach lel

Neither. Because Wonder Woman. And Power Girl. And Dark Phoenix. And Android 21. And Tifa Lockheart.

We seem to have similar taste. I agree about Wonder Woman and Power Girl for 4-B.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Hmmm,i count three vote for Scathach (two in previous thread and one here),how about Yoruichi and Ivy vote? (I believe Yoruichi is higher)
I blame Monarch who not arguing Scathach lel
There's 5 for Yoruichi in just this thread and I think 1-2 in the previous thread. There's 2 for Ivy here.

I find Yoruichi's Soul Society Arc hotter than Scathath.

None of her other keys though, and Assassin Scathath is still >

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The fact that this is the second thread and that the list is not even a quarter done is proof enough that this is not gonna work out well.
Actually, it was only because I was too lazy to read everyone's suggestions lol.

Alright,imma change Scathach to Yoruichi. Also if no one give a argument for Yuri,i add Merlin in Low 6-B.

@Genki

Marvy is good enough,but then again Orihime Inoue and the other still exist,she can take Low 5-B spot tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back