• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagane,please don't derail,this is "MAFCfET" thread,not "Neferpitou Gender" thread.

Also if that case then i'm gonna replace Starfire soon with Venusmon.

First, Velox needs to tell us if they're removing the One Girl per Franchise rule. You've been listing girls that are contenders when a girl from their Franchise is already somewhere on the list.

The real cal howard said:
Bruh, we have Ant agreeing on Starfire taking that spot. Nuff said ovo.
Also, equal body, tanned skin, better personality
You don't even know her personality. Also, this is about physical attraction, not character.

Honestly, Venus has my vote.

Who says it's physical attraction?

Even the previous thread half the talk was personal characteristics

Everything I see here is mostly physical attaction. I wasn't on the previous thread, but going by this one alone. Seeing this, common sense would lead you to "physical attraction".

Is there another picture for Ha Yuri? She doesn't really look all that special in her profile pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back