• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

You have one side that screams that hax completely ignoring any and all other haxes the opponents might have or how that might affect the course of a fight vs another side who goes out of their way to downplay said hax or outright ignore it. Its annoying.

That's because people here literally treat any hax as somewhat of an edge over an opponent. Like recently in a battle between Beerus and someone I can't recall, they brought up the hax "Empathic manipulation". Pretty much the saddest excuse of a hax I've ever seen yet people here would easily say the person with that hax wins, just because he has a hax. It's pretty much the reason why I stay as far away as possiblee from versus battles on this wiki, due to how predictable and boring they are.

Whatever I'm just ranting like a jackass and going off-topic

Empathic manipulation can actually be good hax depending on the user. Princess Bubblegum basically immobilized an entire continent worth of people, turning them into docile drones with her empathic powers.

Darkanine said:
Empathic manipulation can actually be good hax depending on the user. Princess Bubblegum basically immobilized an entire continent worth of people, turning them into docile drones with her empathic powers.
Agreed it's a good hax on any fodder character, but any shonen hero ever who has a near unbreakable will, is immune to it. Scrap that, any character that isn't outright fodder is immune to that.

Reminds me of conqueror Haki from One Piece Being the most rare Haki yet only works on weak willed fodder

Again, it depends on the users. Again, using PB as an example. Finn is basically your typical shonen hero with unbreakable willpower whose resisted mind control, absorption and other haxes through shear force of will, was still affected by her emphatic powers.

But I do agree with your overall point. I'm very tired of people saying X character wins just because of Y power, despite having several clear disadvantages. Dilbert apparently soloing Tier 5 "cuz timetravel" almost broke me.

Well technically Celestia is to with EOH but that wasn't my point I meant the whole princess gets captured all the time thing

Heck, even when Celestia does something she is still useless, how the hell can 4-C characters have a hard time dealing with storm clouds?

Still better than having crying as a weapon.

I think Celestia and Luna get hit with the jobber bat a lot sadly speaking of which that wasn't the first time Luna lost to Rarity she also lost to Nightmare Rarity but that one's a lot more understandable

Memes aside.

8-A: Wolverine

You know the term " Underrated Badass"? Wolverine is an Overrated one. He's almost completely useless, offering no assistance with his measly strength, power, and range. Utterly outclassed by everyone else.

Just look at the X-Men and Starship Enterprise defeat Mitchell, while Wolverine helpfully points.

IMG 1038
Wolverine seems unfazed that even the navigator has a gun that renders him obsolete.

He's also a horrible anti-hero. An Anti-Hero is generally a bad guy who does good things to keep doing the bad stuff he loves. Like Magneto, who has several times helped saved the world he wishes to destroy. Wolverine is a true blue hero. Just because he started in the funny papers as a Hulk villain doesn't mean he can still be categorised as a villain. His introduction to the world happened 417 years ago. Or whenever that comic came out.

He has no motivation, is terrible to women, is unnecessary, useless...

And don't get me started on his hair.

IMG 1040

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Dante, I agree with him being the most annoying High 6-A character; but now we got proof that Bayonetta stomps him. And yeah, as much as I love Batman, and Wolverine, their fanbases are so annoying. "Batman can beat anyone, because he's Batman!" Such an infamous line, but people said basically the same thing about Master Chief, and he seemed more annoying overall IMO.

As for Wolverine, as much as a badass he is, The Punisher and Lobo are both much better anti-heroes. Additionally, I can think of many Low 2-C to 2-C characters who are quite annoying, but I personally consider Spaw the most annoying 2-C character. Many of he fans use the, "He is above both God and Satan," feat/statement as an excuse to say that he solos all of fiction or is "Above Omnipotence," kind of like what people say about Elder God Demonbane. Not going to go into detail about another complaint, but let's just say his fan base also uses that to mock a certain group's beliefs.

Let's see:

11-A: Bill Cipher. Me and Bill have a love/hate relationship. On one hand, I can find him kind of funny but on the other, he's a asshole. So yeah, kind of depends on my mood and right now, I hate 'em.

Don't care about anyone in Tier 10...moving on.

9-B: It's a tie! Chris Redfield and Jake Muller. Why don't I like them? Cuz the way the series treats Leon S. Kennedy, makes Chris redundant. Yeah, they're about equal in combat but go watch Vendatta and you'll quickly see that Leon basically outshines Chris to point that I wondered why he was there. So argument applies to Jake except that it's a little worse because he's Wesker's son. It's like bad fanfiction, man...

8-A: Wolverine. Yeah, I just don't see the point of him anymore. X-23 just a straight up better character than him while still being badass. The guy's kind of jerk, his hair is silly and there a whole lot of people I'd rather have on an X-men team but him.

7-C: Ezra Bridger. The guy just pulls down his whole show and takes away from other characters who are far better than him. Nuff said.

6: Yeah, no one annoys me at this level.

Low 5-B: Kaguya Ōtsutsuki a.k.a. Giant Space Flea from Nowhere. That is all.

4-A: Superman Prime (One Million) fra.

3-A: Caulifla. I just can't like her. I don't hate her, but she just kinda pisses me off. Brianne de Chateau needs to go die in a fire along with the drugs that the team for DBS were taking when they made her.

Low 2-C: Sailor Moo. I don't know why but she's kind of 'meh' to me. I like the rest of the senshi but not her.

2-C: Zen'ō. Can't even follow his own tournament rules and that's the least of the things that's wrong with him. Say it with me: WHIS FOR OMNI-KING! HE'LL MAKE THE MULTIVERSE GREAT AGAIN!

1-C: YHVH. I just can't take him seriously. Just...just...no.

0: Kami Tenchi. Stupid author insert.

1-C YHVH. Same reasons as Cal aside from the fact that I have played SMT. Hate him.

2-A Lavos: Apparently we have soured Cal to Lucemon, however to be honest he has kinda soured Lavos for me. If I hear "OP Acausality" one more time, I will officially be on the Chrono Verse opponents list. (jk, I'm not THAT petty.)

2-B Arceus: The shit this guy goes through is enough to make me sick of seeing his name. I am also sick of "lolPlates" and "lolPowerNull" and "lolConceptualManipulation"....It gets tiresome. But that deleted Susanoomon vs Arceus fight really soured me towards him. Speaking of which.

2-C Susanoomon. What? A Digimon? Well yes. The simple fact that the GOD OF Regenerationn only has Low Mid Regen at best pisses me off....This man has lower regen than freaking LadyDevimon...Just seeing this guy of this site annoys me. It annoys me more that I love him so much...

Low 2-C: Lavos for reasons above.

High 4-C Link: Sorry, Link fights get kinda...annoying an overall pretty samy. Link has resistance, Ergo, After to therefore, he wins via Ancient Arrows. Not to mention, we assume he will use all his skills at once when in fact according to the logic we have here, versatility is a weakness. I've seen that used against me, I know that much.

5-B Yhwach: Do I really need to explain this?

High 6-A: Dante....just...Dante....

9-B Demi-freaking-Devimon: The most annoying 9-B here. I literally hate the fact that HE'S one of the overall strongest 9-B. Plus his very existence is an annoyance. He is the Zubat of Digimon.

Mabel is an odd character to me. I understand why people hate her and I see the points and I have the same problems with her, but I just can't bring myself to hate her. I guess it's because she's never malicious about what she does, she always means well enough.

I dunno, I don't really think I can hate any character in Gravity Falls.

I watched the show years ago. And all I remembered about her was wanting to strangle her when all she does is take advantage of Dipper and does nothing in return.

And is willing to let Bill destroy the whole world to stay in her little happy funland.

Back