• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
There's been a favorite character for every tier, and was considering to do a least favorite character for every tier, but that sounds rather difficult in my opinion; even various characters we get irritated by are usually characters we sort of like, just either don't like their fanbase/wankers, or simply annoyed by how haxed/OP they are compared to your favorite characters on that same tier. Now here's my list.

Note: a character's current tier can't be a reason for their annoyance even if you disagree, but a fanbase constantly pushing for a tier upgrade can.

1-A: and above: Most of them. (Simply too OP to be taken seriously).

2-C: Spaw (Aside from attacking controversial subjects, people use that same detail to say he solos all of fiction).

3-C/3-A: Superboy-Prime ("I'll kill you to death!" Really?)

4-A: Superman Prime (One Million) (One of the most featless and yet most wanked incarnation of Superman, 4-A via power scaling is perfectly fine, but all the fans claiming he's Tier 0 is so stupid).

5-A: BB (Fate/Extra CCC) (Basically the same as Yhwach, except even more haxed).

5-B: Yhwach (All the wank of pushing him to Tier 2 or above is one, but he's also got somewhat broken hax. I'm not sure if Varia Suit Samus solos HST with speed equalization anymore.)

High 6-A: Dante (Devil May Cry) (I love the character, but his fanbase wanking him to 3-A or Low 2-C is so obnoxious).

7-A: Saber (Fate/stay night) (Avalon makes her the ultimate rubber tank, and she also has such varied hax. Not once did I see a thread where she was losing, except maybe against Basic Power Suit Samus back when she was 7-A as well; and even then, it was inconclusive.)

7-C: Steve (Minecraft) (Nothing against MineCraft, but I recently noticed yet another group of fans pushing for upgrades via Calc Stacking.)

9-A/8-C: Master Chief (I do like the series, albeit not one of my favorites. And the guy is, alright. But yeah, despite his not so impressive tier, fans off site will severely wank him with NLF's or worse, downplay whoever his opponent is by taking Real World logic and/or game mechanics 100% literally. Samus Vs Master Chief, while an obvious stomp here, is a pinnacle example of this.)

Low 2-C: Rick Sanchez. Rick and Morty wank is atrocious. People say Rick is nigh-omnipotent with prep because "HE BEAT THE DEVIL" or that he can somehow beat characters with astronomical speed advantages or other clear and huge advantages because "lol prep". Not to mention he's portrayed even worse by non-VS debating communities as an edgy role model. Bah.

High 6-A: Lapis Lazuli. I've wrote massive post before (not here, on other sites) about how awful I think Lapis's character is. Without spoiling anything, the newest episodes just solidified my opinion on her as an awful character.

Low 6-B: Teodora Villavicencio from La Leyenda, though mostly La Leyenda de la Llorona through La Leyenda del Chupacabras. I doubt anyone else has seen those movies but me, but she's awful. Loud, obnoxious, abrasive, unfunny, makes Justin Beiber jokes in a movie that came out in 2016 and takes place in 1812 (bleh) and ruins just about every scene she's in. The 2017 reboot series remade her character completely and she's sooooo much better there.

High 6-C: Probably Garnet. She's an awful leader at best, and a boring, hypercritical, self-centered character at worst. She gets way to much attention in the show and just brings down episodes she's in. Her saving grace to me is the fact that Stronger Than You is great.

@DarkAnine, Oh yeah, not too familiar with those verses, except somewhat with Rick and Morty, but I agree that those are all annoying.

High 6-A: Accelerator. Almost impossible to create a matchup where he doesn't stomp or gets stomped himself. And he's still wanked to the point where people say that he can beat Wally West Flash easily.

Tier 11: Bill Cipher, why do so many people like this guy? He's an asshole.

Tier 8: Master Roshi, he is not Moon level, why can't people get over this?

Tier 6: Kratos, seriously, why do people think "he kills gods" is a good argument? And even ignoring the fanbase, I just think he's kind of a bland character.

Tier 4: Superman Prime (One Million), will have to agree with you in this one. I seriously don't get why people think he is comparable to The Presence.

Tier 3: Superboy-Prime, "I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!!!!!11!!!eleven!!!!!!"

Tier 2: Zen'ō, his fanbase sucks, his personality sucks, his character design sucks, etc.

Tier 1: Nyarlathotep (Demonbane), why do people insist on giving Nya boobs?

5-C: Ganondorf, mostly because of Twilight Princess. I usually have no problems with basic villains with generic personalities and goals, but what annoys me with Ganon is how in The Wind Waker they were starting to develop him into something more than a generic villain, but then Twilight Princess (A game he really shouldn't of had a part in) reverted him back to "I will conquer the world because I am evil and really powerful" and had him upstage the much more interesting Zant. I loved Ganons portrayal in The Wind Waker, and then Twilight Princess just ruined it.

Oh yeah theres also the nlf with holy weapons or whatever, but that doesn't even remotely make me as annoyed as Ganon in Twilight Princess.

I just remember someone for Tier 9: Lars Barriga. The guy has been an asshole since the beginning of the show, and after being a dick for over 100 episodes, he does one right thing and the entire fandom loves him now. I also hate his new character design and his voice is annoying.

I've always loved Lars, although his fanbase is on the weirder side of an already weird fandom.

I think Broly is one of the worst in Tier 4 by far next to no personality wanked to hell and back by his fanbase ******** af backstory and having 3 movies to himself shows he's really overstayed his welcome I'll never understand how he got so popular honestly

Js250476 said:
I think Broly is one of the worst in Tier 4 by far next to no personality wanked to hell and back by his fanbase ******** af backstory and having 3 movies to himself shows he's really overstayed his welcome I'll never understand how he got so popular honestly
Maybe because he's buff and has a form called Legendary Super Saiyan.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Oh yeah, him. I forgot he even had a page here.
It will forever be my greatest contribution to the site.

May the great fat weaboo live long and prosper.

I dont think Kirby is more annoying than Superman,wanting to upgrade him to 3-A is not comparable to wank Superman to tier 0

At least we use feats Kirby characters had done like proofs to upgrade but Superman is almost featless and yet people wank him to tier 0.

I also agree with "dark dragon medeus" 's list.

We meant the specific Superman Prime (1000000) incarnation is featless and yet fanboy statements wank him to tier 0. Other incarnations are full of outliers, and outliers even more massive than Kirby's, yes. But Canon Superman is only 4-B with one 4-A outlier and some non-canon 3-A to Low 2-C outliers.

I don't really care enough to hate anyone from High 1-C upwards

1-C: YHVH. As much as I want to get into SMT, the floating head is always a bastardization of my religion.

Low 1-C: We all know why I hate Lucemon, so let's not dwell.

High 2-A: Same dude...

2-A: Asriel Dreemurr. Firstly, got wanked to hell and back back in the first few months of his profile being here. Then there's the fanbase...

2-B: Chara. How the heck they're a conceptual being will always be beyond me. Let alone the fact that everyone thinks they're undefeatable, and the fanbase wants to redeem them.

2-C: You'd think it'd be Lucemon again, but it's Sonic and Zen'ō. For the former, we're now scaling a former outlier to the series, and it's already very controversial. Makes it worse because of the infinite speed, which bastardizes the character all about going fast if linear speed means absolutely nothing, and said tiering comes from a god-awful game. Zen'ō because wank. Omnipotent my ass. Plus insta erase and that crap.

Low 2-C: Beerus via lolHakai

High 3-A: I don't care about this tier. Maybe a Senshi. Idk.

3-A: White Face because lolPowerNull.

3-B: Again, don't care

3-C: See, you think with my track record, it'd be Alphamon, but I think he's pretty cool. I don't have a 3-C necessarily dislike.

4-A: SZpOM for what was said above.

4-B: Moon. Too strong plz nerf.

High 4-C: Don't dislike any of them. Maybe Akron because he beat Link :p

4-C: Doctor Gero was just an annoyance in series. Just to be thrown aside by characters who get thrown aside.

Low 4-C: No one. Can't think of any.

High 5-A: same

Low 2-C Rick Sanchez FRA

4-A God Emperor Of Mankind (seriously this bastard has so much hax you cannot even debate for anyone beating him)

5-A Kharn The Betrayer: This guy is just broken.

and i am here with the fact that i don't get why some people dislike characters mostly because "muh wank" or "muh hax"

9-B: Sans.... Just... Sans. I still don't get why he is so loved by 99.9999999% of the people who played the game and those who didn't but pretend to have played it

@FTW395 don't get me started. Any idea how hard it is to argue for an upgrade or additional tag when that page exists?

As for the topic at hand?

Tier 2. Low 2 C is Beerus. Even when he was 3A it was basically "He haikis it to death" or on the flip side "he doesn't do that in character lulz" and 2C is Zeno, fan base treats him like his universe treats him.

4A. Yeah, I agree with everyone here. Prime One Million, the fearless one. Guys treat him like he could stomp pre crisis and strange visitor despite having nothing to back it up. Broly also annoys me.

4B. Wally West....you have to equalize speed for him despite that being his biggest thing. Matchup for the guy can be weird to annoying to talk about. Seeing people saying he blitzes, while not wrong, seem to forget that in character him blitzing won't mean Jack when he won't phase through people in character.

8C. Batman. Does this one need an explanation? Its fraking Batman.

I don't really get the hate here towards Beerus. On a wiki that treats every versus battle as "this guy has more abilities so he auto wins", you can't expect people to not use the only hax Beerus has whenever he gets dumped into a versus battle.

Back