• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mosquito Girl (One-Punch Man) vs Queen Wasp (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) (Grace)

Didn't Ladybug beat up someone once, and his Akuma immediatly flew away?

Anyway, akumuzation is a process of possessing an object of a person, to grant him powers. It is unreasonable for it to stay there after holder's death.
The akuma will still remain as long as the object is not destroyed. And Mosquito can destroy the Bee Miraculous even if Queen Wasp is dead

Also when did Ladybug beated an akuma without breaking the akumatized object?

The only Akuma I recall leaving without it's akumatized object being destroyed or without Hawk Moth's intervention was Weredad's, in which the object just destroyed itself after Marinette won his puzzle.

Anyways, the discussion at hand it’s hardly important. In wherever case the akuma will or will not leave the host if death (which I personally think it would), it reproducing won’t do nothing unless Mosquito Girl is one of the new hosts for the Akuma.

Last edited:
The only Akuma I recall leaving without it's akumatized object being destroyed or without Hawk Moth's intervention was Weredad's, in which the object just destroyed itself after Marinette won his puzzle.
Marinette did broke the akumatized object though, as it was in the rose

Anyways, the discussion at hand it’s hardly important. In wherever case the akuma will or will not leave the host if death (which I personally think it would), it reproducing won’t do nothing unless Mosquito Girl is one of the new hosts for the Akuma.
It is important since if Akuma can possess Mosquito girl, it becomes a stomp, because there’s no way to get around that.

Even if she'll get akumatized eventually (assuming she can release the akuma from the Bee Miraculous, as they literally needed Cataclysm to break it), if she can kill Queen Wasp first, then she'll just win before her as the Type 6 is for the akuma, not her

Voting for the Wasp FRA. Unsure 100% how ladybug's show work, but from what Ive read it seems like a pretty easy win for Queen Bee from paralysis and removing telepathy (Which iirc the mosquitos she summons do require a clear and defined command from the host to activate, unsure of how the wasps from Bueen Qee works.)

Back