• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mosquito Girl (One-Punch Man) vs Queen Wasp (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) (Grace)

s4mZuOO.jpg
3ty0CU4.jpg

Last edited:
Can Mosquito Girl resist being paralysed by Queen Wasp's Wasp Danmaku?

If not it's a pretty decusive win for Queen Wasp

While individual wasps should be faster and more dangerous than a mosquito, i wouldn't underestimate MG's swarm either. Without a good AOE attack to disperse them, this is how fast they can suck an adulta male dry.
1377642-1603616286326.webp

3409241-1603616295490.webp

Considering the paralysis is applied immediately after the sting, I can see Queen Wasp being able to paralyse Mosquito Girl before being sucked dry, assuming the swarm will still do it afer she gets paralysed

Do they just paralyze or is it something more life threatening? MG controls her swarm with telepathy, so her body being paralyzed wouldn't stop the swarm.
Pain also probably wouldn't either, considering she showed no reaction to genos ripping her legs off ( in fact, she didn't even notice it at first.)

Do they just paralyze or is it something more life threatening? MG controls her swarm with telepathy, so her body being paralyzed wouldn't stop the swarm.
Pain also probably wouldn't either, considering she showed no reaction to genos ripping her legs off ( in fact, she didn't even notice it at first.)
It basically freezes them in their place, and they can't even sense anything, as they don't respond to stimulation such as touching.

They basically become like statues so Telepathy won't work. And since the effects last indefinitely, it counts as an incap, and it would be done first before Queen Wasp would be sucked

Paralysis inducement by itself only affects the body.
Paralysis inducement can refer to anything that incapacites movement of any sort. A type of paralysis that also numbs other body functions outside of the conventional still falls under that definition.

For all it's worth, among the examples of the abilities you can see Guldo, who goes way beyond just the body.

Telepathy isn't based in one of the body's five senses, since it's a supernatural power reliant on the conscious mind. But seeing some clips it seems like she stopped a guy who used thought based stuff with her paralysis, so i assume it's similar to how pokemon paralysis can stop psychic pokemon from using their powers. Queen wasp FRA

Pretty sure that there's no wincons for Mosquito girl.
Yes there are. The Mosquitoes can easily get to Queen Wasp and suck her dry, which would kill her. It's just that Queen Wasp can paralyse her before that happens, so she just draws her wincons first

None of their moves are instant or thought based too

Nevermind, from her Akuma I'm guessing.

There are no ways for Mosquito girl to purify an Akuma (as I recall it requires Ladybug powers to purify an Akuma, right?).

The thing that clearly bypasses durability? Sure.
The type 6 Immortality isn't really combat applicable, since even if she would get akumatized, it would be after Queen Wasp would die.

Not to mention that she would need to destroy the Bee Miraculous first, which is almost indestructable compared to High 7-C characters

This is unimportant, Mosquito has no winning options.
Yes she has. Mosquito can't break the Akuma so it can't be released and akumatize her, and she can just suck Queen Wasp dry and win. It's just that Queen Wasp's wasps would win first by paralysing Mosquito

Perhaps I am missing something.
If her Akuma isn’t purified after being defeated, it would start to multiply into many more Akumas and infect different persons, turning them into Queen Wasps that would remain immobile until Queen Bee gets Re-Akumatized
If, lets say, Chloe dies. Doesn't Akuma instantly releases?

But Immortality is called that for a reason. It isn't... idk, limited self-duplication, it means exactly innability to die.

But Immortality is called that for a reason. It isn't... idk, limited self-duplication, it means exactly innability to die.
The Immortal one is the akuma and it's duplications antics to host itself in others as the original one after patient zero's defeat.

Okay, from what I've seen, it'll still transform anyone to a copy of Wasp. Sooo...?
Yeah, if the akuma is not purified, everyone will become the Wasp, I sent it cuz I saw some people that didnt knew very well how does the immortality type 6 works in Ladybug

The akuma will not be released as long as the Bee Miraculous is still akumatized, so it doesn't matter if Queen Wasp survives or not, since as long as the Bee Miraculous is not broken, the akuma won't be released

Didn't Ladybug beat up someone once, and his Akuma immediatly flew away?

Anyway, akumuzation is a process of possessing an object of a person, to grant him powers. It is unreasonable for it to stay there after holder's death.

Back