• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to upgrade the Low 7-B dudes to 7-B, give Kabal the 8-B and 8-A keys and upgrade the Low 7-Bs speed to Massively Hypersonic+ based on an official statement saying that his moves are fast as lightning?

I know Shinnok, and hidden power Johnny and Cassie Cage are approximately twice as strong as Raiden scaling from Shinnok overpowering him and Fujin at the same time. I think soul amped Shao Kahn would be around the same level; he could have over powered Raiden and Liu Kang combined.

Looking at this blog Raiden appears to be 6.02488992648291 Megatons; which would make the 7-B's around 12 Megatons.

It happened in both, except that the power levels were different.

Shao Kahn absorbed everyone's souls and somehow became strong enough to shake the earth

Meanwhile Shao Kahn was much weaker in the current timeline even after the soulnado thing but became stronger when he started glowing green, he tanked an attack from the Elder God dragon stuffs

If you're talking about Mortal Kombat Armageddon; many characters such as Shao Kahn actually managed to become their unrestricted god forms; and especially upon defeating Blaze in Shao Kahn's case.

I have applied them, the only things to do are the Kabal key split and possibly scale Jason to Kratos stats wise since he killed Liu Kang in his own ending.

Btw where did we get our 2x multiplier for their stats?

Also I should start adding those new abilities and we should restrict VS debates for these guys, it seems that this CRT is not going to end yet

The fact that Raiden feat is a casual one, Shao Kahn being amped by souls, Scorpion beating a Blood Amped Raiden and etc.

I made the changes. I'm aware that Kenshi fought Nightwolf and Kabal that are rated 8-A but he should be in the same situation as Striker and the others, so they will not be upgraded especially if i think that Kenshi is comparable to Johnny and the others.

Yeah, Goro and Kintaro have lost matches to more average level characters due to their weak minds, or otherwise PIS given that they're suppose to be sub-bosses. So while some characters like Kung Lao and Cyber Sub-Zero have shown legit powerscalings, Stryker and Sonya are semi-underdogs and shouldn't really scale. It's also akin to Jax winning against Revenant Liu Kang; massive outlier there.

Also, this thread should probably be closed given how close to the 500 post count it is.

Next thread should probably just be discussion instead of CRT considering we just casually talk about new additions instead of making a particular push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back