• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways

New Timeline High Tiers are going to be upped to Low 7-B+ assuming this goes through without trouble.

Also, when we make the change, I think it would be preferable to also post the scans of said storm rather then just posting the calc.

Speaking of which, there's a calc where Reptile jumps away from an explosion. Do you know how to calc those?

Here, Shao Kahn is covered in flames, which could suggest that he gained all of Blaze's powers since he was the one who killed him. Blaze's powers should be added to Unrestricted Shao Kahn and Reality Warping should be moved to that key since Restricted Kahn was never shown to be able to warp reality itself.

Well, dodging an explosion is at least Mach 22 for one.

That seems fine.

If the lore wants to stop being vauge and give us proof for Magnitude 5, then we'll give them 6-B

@DMUA interesting and as a nice upgrade for the lower tiers, however wouldn't that buff SC as well (I distinctly remember Raki outrunning an explosion)

Low 6-B and Low 7-B is fine :)

"laughs in Nanatsu No Tanzai and Akame Ga Kill"

Image (8)
Chad Shao Kahn enforcing his Law on the innocent residents of Street Fighter and Tekken.

Seven Deadly Sins got it's Low 6-B calc yeeted and Akame Ga kill got swoled up to High 6-B

Eh, I don't think everything needs a calc. Them outrunning an Explosion is just Hypersonic+, don't need much more to it unless they outran it pretty spectacularly.

So thanks to MK's biggest jobber, he just bumped the Supersonic dudes to Hypersonic+?

All hail Lord Reptile, the one who gave us a bullet dodging feat and now gives us an explosion dodging feat.

If the bullet was fairly point blank (Like, a few centimeters away from his face), it could also be Hypersonic.

So not exactly inconsistent.

Stryker and Kabal were shooting him from a building rooftop, he's still Supersonic but it would be better to keep the justification just to show how agile this guy is.

I don't think it's really fire manipulation per say, but it does provide consistency to Hypersonic+ considering that's the range of speed it would take to light stuff on fire.

Not really all that slow, but I guess not Hypersonic.

Sure, go ahead.

I'll call Dark649 to come here and I'll leave these for him to decide:

- Jax leaving a trail of fire with a dash move making him Hypersonic+

- Reptile jumping away from an explosion that he didn't see before it detonated making him Hypersonic+

- Unrestricted Kahn having Blaze's powers and RW moved to his Unrestricted key

I'm ok with Blaze's and RW powers being moved, for the other i'm not knowledble in calcs so it would be better to show them to users knowledgeble in calcs if they agree that speeds and that all these feats like these are at that speed.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Low 6-B and Low 7-B is fine :)
"laughs in Nanatsu No Tanzai and Akame Ga Kill"

Image (8)
Chad Shao Kahn enforcing his Law on the innocent residents of Street Fighter and Tekken.
lmaoo who made that edit

Other than that.

I already did a CRT similar to this a while ago, most of which got rejected due to supposedly being "too early to come to a conclusion" (Quantum Mechanics and Timeline related stuff).

.... Reptile only dodged after he had plenty of time to react to the grenade being by his feet

... so ugh

... well, at the very least, Meteors could move at 11,000 meters per second, assuming you can prove they came from space.

He wasn't aware of the grenade though, if you look before that he was distracted by the chaos around him.

Not sure though, but there's a source saying that the Netherrealm is infinite in size. That's all I can say.

Well, he still jumped a bit before the grenade actually went off.

...... did it come from outside the netherrealm

... If so it's a hilarious outlier, but, at least we can laugh our rear ends off at infinite speed mortal kombat

Better to let a calc group member evaluate honestly.

But it's coming from above the Netherrealm's clouds, if you watch the video a bit longer. Maybe that should do it?

Hmm... I'd say unless someone comes in and rips me in half for being dum, we can call it an upgrade to High Hypersonic in reactions and combat speed for whatever timeline this scales to for reacting to the meteor.

It's not really an upgrade unfortunately if it's High HS, the top tiers of the OG timeline are near MHS+

Also It's not an outlier btw since he has to constantly dodge these things while fighting off undead floor by floor.

oh fork alright then

Also, rewatched the scene, he definitely looked down, saw the grenade, jumped, and then it exploded.

Back