• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Definitely not. He saw the grenade at his feet and had plenty (or at least, plenty to experienced fighters, IE, a good second) of time to jump.

Though that Scorpion feat is still really nagging at me. I mean, like, the lightning looked like it already hit, but it apparently didn't hit. I can't tell if it's like, a centimeter away or something or what's going on but IT LOOKS LIKE SUCH A GOOD FEAT

.... Wait a forking second, now I see it.

You clearly see the dude getting grappled by Raiden go "AAHH", indicating he's taking damage from the lightning. So Scorpion didn't really intercept it, he just grabbed them before it really started hurting.

However, for the lols, I will pretend Hanzo caught him as the lightning was like, a centimeter from hitting the guy.

He appeared to have to move one meter, as it was pretty close range.

Lightning goes at Mach 1282.8, 440000.4 meters per second.

The Lightning would have had to move, let's say, a centimeter in the timeframe for it to be a just in the nick of time ordeal.

Now, using Projectile Dodging Feats, I will fill in the calculation.

(1)x(440000.4)/(.01) equals 44000040, 0.14676833531c, can I get a like for Rel MK

DMUA said:
Though that Scorpion feat is still really nagging at me. I mean, like, the lightning looked like it already hit, but it apparently didn't hit. I can't tell if it's like, a centimeter away or something or what's going on but IT LOOKS LIKE SUCH A GOOD FEAT
.... Wait a forking second, now I see it.

You clearly see the dude getting grappled by Raiden go "AAHH", indicating he's taking damage from the lightning. So Scorpion didn't really intercept it, he just grabbed them before it really started hurting.
Could be Relativistic, or even better, FTL.

WIth thousands range i was referring the Low 6-B states, also is Outworld really located in another solar system?. If yes, should the others range scale to Shao Kahn?.

There's no mention of a solar system that has the realms in it since the Heavens is infinite in size so we can't just put that.

I think they should be back to tens of km scaling to Shinnok whose amulet can destroy a ship sitting at the horizon.

I think that's hundreds of meters for them, about Kahn his feat is Planetary range since i assumed that Earthrealm and Outworld are located in the same solar system and Kahn could reach it in MK3.

Aight

I've played the games and have never seen any implication that these realms are planets, they are all seperated by cosmic barriers and one of the realms is infinite in size.

Kahn should be interplanetary since he took the souls of Earthrealm through a portal leading to Outworld.

Yes, we don't know how big Outworld is, but Earthrealm should be the same size as our Earth. The cosmic barriers are just barriers to separate/protect them, but i don't recall to have heard that some realms are located in an other Solar System.

Anyways, what do you think that this find will change? I'm still looking for that statement of Kahn draining the energies of Outworld that made it a barren wasteland.

So, their Massively Hypersonic speed doesn't make any sense

If they scales to Raiden and cloud to ground Lightning, they should be Massively Hypersonic+ tho, but only in combat/reactions, since they can't move like lightning

We don't have better speed feats ?

Also, Raiden needs Healing, and Takeda's Type 4 Immortality is kinda iffy honestly, Raiden said that "Netherrealm wants his soul" and that he's fighting back, this can be a metaphorical language, when we see someone almost dying we say that this person is "fighting back" or that he's being strong, but this is nothing but metaphorical, we don't have Type 4 Immortality you know

And even if Takeda were in fact "fighting against Netherrealm", Raiden healed him and sended him to the Jinsei, we can't say that he can fight against Netherrealm by his own

>So, their Massively Hypersonic speed doesn't make any sense

If they scales to Raiden and cloud to ground Lightning, they should be Massively Hypersonic+ tho, but only in combat/reactions, since they can't move like lightning

True dat, we need to find some movement speed feats otherwise they're just Subsonic scaling to Kabal or Superhuman if they haven't fought him/superior to him/fought anyone who fought Kabal.

>Also, Raiden needs Healing

He already has that in his profile and he's not Genji lol

>Takeda's Type 4 Immortality is kinda iffy honestly, Raiden said that "Netherrealm wants his soul" and that he's fighting back, this can be a metaphorical language, when we see someone almost dying we say that this person is "fighting back" or that he's being strong, but this is nothing but metaphorical, we don't have Type 4 Immortality you know

He's dead, he has commited crimes such as killing Forrest Fox and anyone who has done bad deeds goes to the Netherrealm. This isn't metaphorical language if these words come out from someone who doesn't brag or exaggerate like anime characters saying "HE'S SO STRONG, HE CAN RIP APART REALITY BY GETTING A BONER!". Raiden is a serious dude, we should trust what he says and Takeda should be dead as stated by Raiden. Raiden just defibrillated him with electricity, bringing him back to life.

- Base Raiden rappresent Cloud to ground Lightning, which is Massively Hypersonic otherwise the Fire Emblem char. would MHS+ in combat speed and reactions [which are not].

- Unrestricted Raiden rappresent True [Not Cloud to Ground] Lightning, which is MHS+.

- Only the ones that scales to Raiden [Low 7-C, High 7-C and 5-B] scales to him, all the weaker char. that fought him does not scale in Speed to him, like AP. However my opinion would change if exist scenes of char. dodging Nightwolf cloud to ground electricity.

- About Kahn range, i'm waiting for statements that proves that Outworld is located in another solar system, if not their range will be Planetary.

Resistance to Telekinesis for Havik?

Funny how Raiden doesn't have Paralysis Inducement since he is shown doing this in his moves as well as other people like Revenant Sindel.

>However my opinion would change if exist scenes of char. dodging Nightwolf cloud to ground electricity.

Nightwolf has never used that ability against anyone. He summoned lightning in MKX but he only used it to strike his energy hatchets.

>About Kahn range, i'm waiting for statements that proves that Outworld is located in another solar system, if not their range will be Planetary.

The Outworld map is a good find, but not proof that there is a solar system. I have seen almost every MK and no statements/proof of a solar system is found.

Our Lighting page does states that cloud-to-ground lighting is real, so shouldn't be MHS+ ? If not, well, what is their Mach speed ? It's not baseline Massively Hypersonic I believe

Yeah they should be MHS+, I think there's a calc of Quan Chi reacting to Raiden's lightning that was calc'd at almost MHS+, I'll look for it.

Also they might become Relativistic since DMUA did a calc of Scorpion teleporting and grabbing Takeda without getting hit by the lightning though I question the calc if it can be used

It's normal tho, humans can dodge a car but they are not as fast as it

Anyway, i'm honestly fine with MHS+ MK, but only in combat and Reaction, Raiden in movement since he can move like lighting

Well, they can fight Raiden who uses Natural Cloud to Ground to attacks like here

So what should be their movement speed ?

Superhuman if they haven't fought Kabal or aren't superior to Kabal or haven't fought anyone who fought Kabal.

Subsonic if they have fought Kabal.

Back