• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, can we make a new key for Shao Kahn? Unrestricted Shao Kahn doesn't have Low-Godly and Non-Corporeal while his new key, "Protector of Outworld" has regen and non-corporeal.

He can have these abilities since both him Shinnok and Onaga have Unrestricted Forms, but i thought MK9 Final Boss Empowered Kahn or Blaze Power Kahn just are the same as Kahn Unrestricted Self.

Blaze Power Shao is just him imbued with Blaze's power, it's also the same with Unrestricted Shao Kahn except that this one isn't restricted by the rules of MK. Nothing says that he can regenerate his energies and the justification in his profile isn't canon. However, as the Protector of Outworld, he truly has Low-Godly since he shares the same status as Raiden who can reform his non-corporeal energies.

At least Sub-Zero didn't die in the latest trailer, in the meantime Scorpion got himself a new punching bag (yeah im looking at you raiden)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
At least Sub-Zero didn't die in the latest trailer, in the meantime Scorpion got himself a new punching bag (yeah im looking at you raiden)
>"new" punching bag
>Raiden

Do I really have to remind you about the MKX comics, or...?

I was more referring to the fact that Hanzo absolutely beat the brakes off Raiden in one of those comics.

Although in the new trailer, he managed to stomp him even worse somehow, which is amazing.

By looking a the trailer and a rumor, it's possible that the old timeline versions of the characters will be comparable to the modern one if they interact/fight with each other, if that's true we will unify them in one key.

Wait the timelines are intersecting? I thought the Midway continuity was wiped out thanks to Raiden. Though this would be interesting for scaling

I'm posting it in your wall, portal creation is likely fine for Kahn as he was going through a portal at the end of IX.

Where is april 23. Just can't wait for mk11:)

And what do you guys think who is this woman character with hourglass at the end of the trailer?

The Earthquake calculation finally got evaluated by Therefir

If you were to go ahead and change the ratings, it should be fine.

Hmm I'm thinking he should but I bend to the wisdom of others on that.

Also do we anticipate upgrades with the next game?

Ant said that there needs to be more people evaluating it

Of course, massive upgrades since that female character might have something with cosmic stuff

And since we'll supposedly have a story involving past versions of the characters (Like old timeline) we could be seeing upgrades to those versions (Or a merging of the keys)

Question, should Jax and Sonya have some ability for their bio scanners? Sonya had one in MK9 and she used it to find Sub-Zero and Jax has the same thing as well in the OG timeline.

The Raiden thing is fine, but i remember Jax defeating Liu Kang revenant or not and then oneshotting a weakened Quan Chi. By recalling how the scaling was structured i don't think that should be applied.

So, apparently, Mid Tiers are going to have yet another upgrade

Storm Horizon Formula gets pretty gnarly

Though, it'll be some time before I remake the calc accordingly, I'm going to round up a bunch of storm calcs and just redo them in one big blog, and the only reason I'm not doing that now is simply the fact I need to wait until I get some more details on the inFAMOUS storm

This may be not the place to celebrate this but I'll say this anyway.

MK11 CONFIRMED BABY!!!!!!!!!

Also why in Scorpion's profile, his signature quote is nowhere to be found?

That

Get Over Here!!

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Also why in Scorpion's profile, his signature quote is nowhere to be found?

Code:
That
Get Over Here!!
I did it, check it his profile.

And can someone evaluate these?

>Also Takeda might have Resurrection and Type 4 Immortality. Sounds crazy, but here's proof.

Takeda dies from Raiden's lightning shock and struggles to return to life from the Netherrealm

Takeda wakes up.

>Shao Kahn should have Cross-dimensional range/Interplanetary rather than Planetary as he stole all of Earthrealm's souls from a portal leading to Outworld. He wasn't in Earthrealm when that happened. Same applies for him being able to merge the realms.

So Shawn Kitelsein ( former dc writer) is confirmed to be co-writer for mortal kombat 11 :) so mortal kombat universe slowly turning into multiverse LOL . And i not be surprised if they make mk vs dc kanon to the mortal kombat story .

Mightyser said:
So Shawn Kitelsein ( former dc writer) is confirmed to be co-writer for mortal kombat 11 :) so mortal kombat universe slowly turning into multiverse LOL . And i not be surprised if they make mk vs dc kanon to the mortal kombat story .
Nice find. Mortal Kombat is going to reach cosmic levels, maybe reaching Tier 2 lol

MKvsDC did reach Tier 2 thanks to Dark Khan merging 2 timelines which is 2-C, but the rumor about MK becoming something like Crisis on INFINITE EARTHS is going to bump up the verse. Imagine Scorpion becoming a higher dimensional being lol

Back