• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fighting styles that aims the pressure points if fine, not sure about the other since knocking them like ragdoll is a regular gameplay thing.

I wasn't being literal with the ragdoll thing, it's an actual effect of using pressure points. What I meant about "knockout people with it and make them collapse like a ragdoll" is that striking their pressure points is going to make them collapse and fall down unconscious.

Is it just me or is Johnny's looks in MK11 really look like he's a nerd middle aged man trying to be 80s action hero?

Why is Kotal Kahn only MHS with sunbeams? Kotal actually harnesses power from the sun itself, as seen here when he uses the Earth's own sun to destroy a ship.

Kredory said:
Now that I think of it, I feel like the current characters fighting old characters is going to cause ALOT of scaling problems and possibly outliers given the brand new characters coming in, and they look powerful judging by their names.
The new timeline already has a gigantic amount of scaling problems, so I'm pretty sure this will just be business as usual.

It's gotten to the point that even the old timeline isn't as inconsistent with its scaling as the new games have been, and that really takes some doing.

Tommorow at 3pm cst, 1pm pst NRS will show us , Kano gameplay ( not very interesting to me,) plus another char reveal confirmed by 16bit at TYM forum (interesting to me), but i think that it will be either of Cassie or Jax or Jaquie ( with is again not very interesting to me) or maybe it will be Erron with is more interesting than these 3 , what you guys think who will be new revealed character? And , are you hyped more for Kano gameplay or new char reveal?

>Kano

Call me when NRS announces that he isn't going to job in this game.

>Cassie

I sure as hell hope not.

>Erron

Better.

SHAO has returned (his helmet looks goofy in the cutscenes tho)

So looking at this trailer the scaling's ducked (Scorpions are fighting, both the Champions scale abs Kronika seems as powerful as Kahn)

Erron Black looks like Tekken's Negan without the beard imo

Also, it seems that Erron Black has his own mercenary group. I just hope that he comes up with some really good feats.

Hellbeast1 said:
SHAO has returned (his helmet looks goofy in the cutscenes tho)
So looking at this trailer the scaling's ducked (Scorpions are fighting, both the Champions scale abs Kronika seems as powerful as Kahn)
Well, Kronika seems to be WAY more powerful than Kahn, at least in story terms.

Shao Kahn is seen as a very cheap boss character, I hope that changes when MK11 comes out. What it needs right now is lore, plus the trailer gave us some nice feats to calc and legit bullet timers (Kabal, Sonya, etc.) unlike that wack feat Reptile did in MK9

Mightyser said:
Well, Kronika seems to be WAY more powerful than Kahn, at least in story terms.
Kahn is supressed by the rules, something which Kronika could be able to bypass.

You know what the most "funny" part of this AWESOME story trailer, its the scene where Raiden talks to Elder Gods, after that scene i understand one thing its that Elder Gods already is LAZY worms, but after that it seems like they don't give a F abaout anything , if Kronika is Danger to ALL realms , then what they dont interfere (but one of the Elder gods is playble called Cetrion ,so maybe they will interfere after all ?)

To be fair, Elder Gods only intervene when a realm is going to be merged or basically anything that would awaken the One Being. Destroying a realm isn't their business or invading it, as long as you don't merge ALL of the realms then they won't interfere.

Dark649 said:
He could be spying the villains, rather than confronting them.
Yes i know,im just joking about this:) because im very hyped after this EPIC trailer :) also i hype for a first Elder god (not fallen) will be playble in the game "Cetrion" - elder goddes of life sister of Shinnok who was - elder god of death::)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I just want to see Kano and his WMDs in action like that one time he nuked Shao Kahn's army lmfao
I really just want him to be as smart and cunning as he used to be.

OG Kano was ridiculously capable whenever he was allowed to plan his moves in advance. He nuked the army after tricking Kahn into letting him lead them on a false mission, was apparently wanted in 35 different countries (according to the MK1 manual), avoided and outplanned the Special Forces constantly, and even stole Shinnok's amulet from Quan Chi without the latter noticing, in multiple endings.

He was basically MK's answer to ******* Deathstroke. And now he's just a lackey who gave the Tarkatans some RPGs that one time.

If select from 3 new characters: Geras,Kollector,Cetrion - who is from them the most interesting for you,to know more ? Note... hooded figure standing with Kronika and Geras is not new character but actually bald Frost, you can see Kollector at 0:37 standing with Shao,and Cetrion at 1:28 talking to Raiden. Also first chapter of story mode will be Cassie in Netherrealm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back