• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally fine (not happy, but fine) with Reptile not being in, considering that there's new henchmen, but was Jax really needed?

>new henchmen

You mean new jobbers? Lol

Seriously, just hoping the bad guys have some decent victories and feats behind them, we need more respect for those guys. The OG Timeline treated them like main characters.

So I'm starting to think Cassie should be just 7-B post MKX

SHAO MUST NOT BE FODDER

Also Jax is insane? Curious to see how this goes

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Boys, we have bad news.
Our revenant lord, Liu Kang, gets rekt in the first chapter of MK11.

By CASSIE CAGE

Next thing you know, Cassie beats Shao Kahn by just standing there lol
This can't be real. Imagine the powerscaling.

In the mean time, we have Raiden mowing down an army of Netherrealm demons, plus the video said Jade and Kabal are slowing down the SF's job at destroying the army, so we might expect some badassery from them.

Or Cassie just beats them lol

YAY Supersonic+ (Potentially Hypersonic since Kabal sliced through M4 Carbine bullets like a bawss Deadpool style) Mortal Kombat characters and 9-A MK is no longer a thing YEET

Supersonic+ is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge lowball. Hypersonic is another huuuuge lowball, but a tad bit bigger than Supersonic+ since Deadpool exists.

Kredory said:
Xtasyamphetamine said:
Boys, we have bad news.
Our revenant lord, Liu Kang, gets rekt in the first chapter of MK11.

By CASSIE CAGE

Next thing you know, Cassie beats Shao Kahn by just standing there lol
This can't be real. Imagine the powerscaling.
In the mean time, we have Raiden mowing down an army of Netherrealm demons, plus the video said Jade and Kabal are slowing down the SF's job at destroying the army, so we might expect some badassery from them.

Or Cassie just beats them lol
Im sure if we ask story writers about how Cassie can defeat Liu,Jade,Kabal,than answer from them will be something like that: "After beating fallen elder god Shinnok in the end of mkx with power of green ,Cassie now mastered this mystic powers , thats why she is so strong". But you know what will be true nightmare ? if Shao lose to Jaquie or Cassie or Kotal,only Raiden should beat him (and i even think that Liu defeating Shao is also stupid, Human martial artist with power of chi defeat a powerful god that had millions of years of expiriance- just, LOL)

Im have a question, Guys , with what character we will be playing at the end of story mode? Select from one of hem: Jaquie,Sonya(old timeline),Liu , Kung.Raiden,Scorpion,Sub zero,Cetrion

Mightyser said:
Im have a question, Guys , with what character we will be playing at the end of story mode? Select from one of hem: Jaquie,Sonya(old timeline),Liu , Kung.Raiden,Scorpion,Sub zero,Cetrio
Might be like Injustice 2 where we have to choose a side, maybe Raiden (good ending) vs Shao Kahn (bad ending), Dark Raiden (bad ending) vs Cetrion (good ending),

Mightyser said:
Im sure if we ask story writers about how Cassie can defeat Liu,Jade,Kabal,than answer from them will be something like that: "After beating fallen elder god Shinnok in the end of mkx with power of green ,Cassie now mastered this mystic powers , thats why she is so strong". But you know what will be true nightmare ? if Shao lose to Jaquie or Cassie or Kotal,only Raiden should beat him (and i even think that Liu defeating Shao is also stupid, Human martial artist with power of chi defeat a powerful god that had millions of years of expiriance- just, LOL)
Liu Kang beating Shao Kahn seems fine to me since he's supposed to be a badass, it's just weird seeing Cassie beat Emperor Liu Kang and Corrupted Shinnok.

Nah m8 it's just MK scaling and writing that makes them look worse, look at Sub-Zero. Went from fighting Goro and Kintaro as a cyborg then getting beat by Johnny and Sonya as a revenant

Plus I wanna see how Jade and Kabal turn out

Dark649 said:
Base [not green] Cassie beating Liu Kang reminds me of Jax beating him in X.
last night ( think about mk11 story) and than i have BAD dream about,base Jaquie beats Kronika and Shao at the same time in last cutscene (like Cassie beats Corrupted Shinnok),than i wake up in cold sweat, i hope that this will not true ,because many of my dreams have come to reality in the past LOL.

Official mk11 site has been updated with char roster and bios https://www.mortalkombat.com/roster . Geras has seen innumerable timelines past and fade, So reality of MK verse is not only have TWO timelines past and present i think. So MARK MY WORDS after mk11 mk universe will officialy becoming Multiverse in mk12 LOL, Also Ed boon teasitng some big mk11 news coming https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1106292285489188869 Hmm.now official mk11 site roster category has show 404 error WTF? Or its just to me?

TacticalNuke002 said:
If he is a B-List actor, why does he call himself the A-Lister?
Miz plays Johnny Cage in live action confirmed?
He just have very loooong toungue to call himeslf A-Lister while he is only B-Lister:)

Guys did you remember these two secret ???? modes in the reveal build : those are Krypt(they promising it will bee best one yet) and Ai battle

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Please have Konquest mode
PLEASE
The new krypt will probably be like Krypt/Konquest hybrid.becasue in one of reccent interviews they called new krypt a "BIG SURPRISE" presenting this like the whole new mode, so idk, i also hope for proper adventure mode.Also did you read official bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back