• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRST

Well, I didn't expected such a hype for the game, it looks perfect, Scorpion is by far my main and his new abilities look reaaaally awesome, it shows him using his Hellfire without any drawbacks

And the custom system ? DOPE, but Scorpion's standard look already seems fine

NOT
Ninja-Download-PNG-e1513676829706.png

Why is it that the recent fighting games have the characters looking so weird ? It's a bit off putting sometimes... Is it possible that I am not used to it ?

Don't worry, MK11 is still in development so some things might change like how they changed Cassie's face in alpha MKX and Raiden's X-Ray move in MKX

I love how you can change your intros, outros abs fatalities now (it's minor but a cool change)

I'm also interested to see how Shao Kahn's fatalities are tho (hoping he impales a guy with that spear)

There's also probably a lot of upgrades for this game (and may necessitate merging the old and new timeline keys since both iterations will likely scale to each other)

Which characters we already have confirmed ?

Also, in the original Timeline they might go before Liu Kang's death in DA right ? RIP DA, Deception and Armageddon

Besides the MK11 roster, we have Kabal, Cassie Cage, Liu Kang and Kung Lao

Liu Kang was still alive as shown in the trailer, so yeah. I feel like Liu Kang and Kung Lao being together gives a MK Shaolin Monks feel, so we might just get a gameplay mode with them as the main characters

It's also alluded to we'll be getting Noob and Jade back in this game along with what I believe is another newbie if the link is confirmed.

So far we have these guys in the MK11 roster

- Scorpion

- Sub-Zero

- Raiden

- Baraka

- Sonya Blade

- Skarlet

- Geras

- Kronika

- Shao Kahn

- Liu Kang

- Johnny Cage

- Kung Lao

- Kabal

- Kitana

- Cassie Cage

- Kano (Shown in the Black Dragon Fight Klub stage, also shown in the main menu)

- Rain? (Shown in the main menu as some guy clad in purple, not really sure though)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
So far we have these guys in the MK11 roster
- Scorpion

- Sub-Zero

- Raiden

- Baraka

- Sonya Blade

- Skarlet

- Geras

- Kronika

- Shao Kahn

- Liu Kang

- Johnny Cage

- Kung Lao

- Kabal

- Kitana

- Cassie Cage

- Kano (Shown in the Black Dragon Fight Klub stage, also shown in the main menu)

- Rain? (Shown in the main menu as some guy clad in purple, not really sure though)
I heard from someone (don't know that this true or not) that Kronika will be unplayble boss, i hope that is not true, also if 5 characters lef than please let it be: Noob,Fujin,Shang tsung,Jade,Smoke or new character. (but it still seems to small for me,i hope that this is placeholder)

Dante Demon Killah said:
Takeda, Jacqui and Kung Jin are my bets, dunno about the other two
The kombat kids (besides Takeda or Cassie maybe) and guest characters must burn in HELL. I hope that Kronika will just destroy them all with the wave of the hand.

Agree, Cassie was already confirmed and Takeda is my fave, just read the comics and you'll see why I like him out of the new young kombatants

Im think that this roster is placeholder , and we get 30 characters in final build im hope for that, and than every be happy fans of new generation and old generation.

Also something iteresting in gear customization menu - One of Geras sand battery called "Jinsei essence", and one of his crystals at the chest called "Totem of Immortal Onaga" maybe its hint for something ?.

Actually this makes me think something. What if Onaga isn't the one who's dead but instead is from the Old Timeline and Khronika's actions are what bring him into the new timeline?

Hellbeast1 said:
Actually this makes me think something. What if Onaga isn't the one who's dead but instead is from the Old Timeline and Khronika's actions are what bring him into the new timeline?
Hmm... Onaga has crystal at his chest and have ressurection,and Geras has crystal at the chest and have ressurection, maybe Onaga is also connected to Kronika? and its Kronika who gave him abbility to ressurect himself and his immortal army, INTERESTING.

Also , Konquer mode ( at main menu) have 4 game modes: 1 Story,2 Towers of time,3 Klassic towers, and 4 is called ???

what this ??? mode could be , maybe adventure mode?

Hellbeast1 said:
It's possible (perhaps Geras was one of Onaga's holy men or Kronika's bringing him baxck to restore the timelines)
Or Onaga was also once of Kronika's servants before he become emperor of outworld and One Being start to controling him.

If someone don't know or miss this, there is something interesting about MK11 story mode from the interview with Paulo Garcia- " The story, we'll have new stuff with that that we haven't had, like there were some branches that we've had in previous games, and we're trying to expand on that. To let players pick their characters where it's possible, instead of forcing them to use characters. So there will some choice involved in the story that will change the outcome".

This is gonna be good. They brought Baraka back, Scarlet also is making another appearance and I definitely like the blood moves she does.

Not sure how I feel about these new characters but only time will tell.

Hellbeast1 said:
Hoping we can just play as Shao Kahn and just destroy everyone lol
Yes that would be kool,but i don't think that they whould allow us to play as such powerful character like Shao Kahn in story ( i hoping im wrong) i just want to play as villains, because they never got their time to shine,in former story modes they was just a JOBBERS for heroes LOL.

Also looks like people whining MK11 as another injustice game and zoning, whiich is funny.

Also Skarlet here is more better than her MK9 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back