• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Kano gameplay next week, plus (I HOPE) new char will be revealed besides kano breakdwon,becasue game will out less than two months,but all the reveals is slowly as HELL!

Hellbeast1 said:
Ehh I'm not too big on Kano honestly (like he's done nothing of note recently)
Me too,thats why i HOPE for another char reveal , (Where The F is Noob ?) Honestly im not be worried if chars like: Jax,Stryker,Kano,Sonya or their kids will skip game or two, but it will be crime if they don't include Noob in mk11 who already skip mkx (and i mean not in dlc, but in main game) i want to see him in story mode to have interactions with Sub Zero and Scorpion. For now the only thing i want more than Noob reveal , its Shao gameplay.

Sonya referenced her in an intro between her and Jade plus I feel like Jax is just gonna be a guy who sits behind the scenes and gives orders and shit

I don't think its life [creating life] or death manipulation [inducing death] since Shao basically stole the energy of the beings in Outword.

What would it be then? Life manip isn't just creating life but it extends to other uses such as taking life away.

The word "barren" when applied to a place means bleak and lifeless according to this, so life manip would make more sense

HOT! HOT! HOT! Half roster is leaked https://i.redd.it/3p9t2y5msdj21.jpg Noo is Noob , now im happy that he is in game:) Plus the man who responsible for this leak is one of NRS desingers ( he is probably fired now ) but he say that Cetrion ( you may see her at the top as blue skinned goddes),is Shinnok's sister, they both representing good and evil in mkverse Shinnok is evil , and Cetrion(also elder goddes) is good, and they both Is childrens of Kronika (who is responsible for keep balance of good and evil in the verse), so Kronika and probably her husband are the eldest elder gods, OMG,also he say that Shinnok will be playble as well:) imagine intro dialogues between him and Shao Kahn:) Also 34 characters OMG, plus i hear that they will add more than 21 stages to the final version. OMG:)

Hellbeast1 said:
Well this select screen is from alpha build of the game and including six dlc char slots, but abaut week ago ,that nrs worker says that there are two hidden secret characters icons,so base roster is 28,for first i don't belive this, but he name one of the new chars Cetrion [ottentially Shinnok sister,(or maybe what planned for the alpha version,hmm?) but after this select screen leak , i belive this more:) Also Erron from customization menu , ATENTION! (SHIT QUALITY,AND ALPHA BUILD) https://media.discordapp.net/attach.../IMG-20190228-WA0005.jpg?width=201&height=376 , Noob https://i.imgur.com/o8vQd19.jpg Kotal https://i.imgur.com/okwAev1.jpg young (mk3) Kano https://i.imgur.com/ifgC8lN.jpg

That's what I meant with the Ubicrap problem.

Leaks. Leaks everywhere.

For Assassin's Creed, In Ashraf Ismail WE TRUST. (And for good reason. That guy's saved AC with Black Flag and Origins. He knows what the fans truly want).

If belive this leaker - NRS desinger, than Shinnok is one of 3 secret chars with hidden icons in the game:) (Shinnok,Shang Tsung,Mileena) Kronika,Shinnok,Cetrion is only avatars of themselfs,like new gods from dc comics,Kronika if embodiment of Time of whole universe and one elder god, Cetrion and Shinnok is embodiment of Life and Death, I don't know how this is true ,but the fact that all this leaked pictures are from this Nrs worker, make me think is true, so probably after mk11 out , chars like Shinnok in his unrestricted form, will be upgrated

I want to see her fight Takeda tho, but if that's not happening then I don't think she should be in the game. She might end up being useless like Ferra/Torr

Also let's hope SZ gets his ice clone back, Sub-Zero needs all the good ice abilities since he's a master of cryomancy.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I want to see her fight Takeda tho, but if that's not happening then I don't think she should be in the game. She might end up being useless like Ferra/Torr
Also let's hope SZ gets his ice clone back, Sub-Zero needs all the good ice abilities since he's a master of cryomancy.
There are going to add more customize abbilities in the final build of the game , so chances that Sub-Zero will have his ice clone back are pretty high:) as for the roster i like it,only chars here i don't like bein in that roster are: Jaquie,Cassie,Frost,and maybe Jax thats all:) also i forgot abaut Liu Kang https://i.imgur.com/JUzUW56.jpg :) Plus who the F are this creature ? https://media.discordapp.net/attach...715280891904/unknown.png?width=507&height=676 :)

That better be real

Also I feel like this is the Deadly Alliance part with Reptile starting to become a reptilian like creature based on the pic

Xtasyamphetamine said:
That better be real
Also I feel like this is the Deadly Alliance part with Reptile starting to become a reptilian like creature based on the pic
Maybe its Reptile when he start to transform to Dragon King? Look closely at his feets its like Onaga one . Also i don't think thar this thing is playble SADLY becasue he is not on the leaked roster and not one of the 3 secret chars, it potentially be NPC or DLC, maybe some sort of unplayble Sub boss,or Boss in story or just npc.

TacticalNuke002 said:
WB Games and Netherrealm Studios need Flextape in their life. The leakage problem is getting ridiculous.
Ed Boon is gonna be soooo mad

On the other hand, we know that our beloved badasses are returning, that's a start.

Kredory said:
Shinnok doesn't look real tbh, I think I saw that in ArtStatio
Well the roster leak is real and all above pics of Noob,Erron,Kotal and Liu are real,but i also think that Shinnok and Lizard guy are little photoshoped, but i still think that at least Shinnok will be in the game,becasue that NRS worker or tester who responsible for this leaks, says about week ago that Shinnok is one of 3 secret chars in the game, so i HOPE its all TRUE;)

I feel like Scorpion and Shujinko should be Low 7-C tbh

Even before Shujinko absorbed everyone's powers, he impressed a Low 7-C Raiden and he believed that he was an actual champion of the Elder Gods meanwhile Scorpion was the actual champion who was destined to kill Onaga (but it didn't happen) plus he fought a Low 7-C Taven at the near end of MK: Armageddon's Konquest Mode. Plus Scorpion fought Shujinko (before he absorbed everyone's power) in the Nexus.

Then again, two 9-A dudes named Drahmin and Moloch were having a hard time trying to kill Scorpion so they resulted to a dura negating solution (the soulnado) instead of physical force

Plus IIRC Scorpion fought Shang Tsung and Quan Chi in MKDA. I believe it was mentioned in the Konquest Mode's lore.

Now that I think of it, I feel like the current characters fighting old characters is going to cause ALOT of scaling problems and possibly outliers given the brand new characters coming in, and they look powerful judging by their names.

Plus Shao Kahn may not be in the story like Darkseid and Goro, since he was a pre-order character like them and they didn't appear in the story at all.

Dark, just a question. Should Sub-Zero get "Likely Pressure Points" based on his fighting styles Shotokan and Dragon Kung Fu for his OG Timeline key? I researched some of the MK fighting styles and Sub-Zero's styles have pressure point strikes (like karate chops and claw punches) in them if you play MKDA's Konquest Mode. Jarek should have this too since he shares the same fighting style with him.

https://www.usadojo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/pressure-points-shotokan.pdf

Plus both of them should have Status Effect Inducement since they can knockout people with it and make them collapse like a ragdoll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back