• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mightyser said:
First fight in story is Cassie vs Sonya.
I believe I saw this in an IGN article

Kinda want to see Kahn do some really good feats or maybe get an OP and haxxed weapon (maybe a conceptual spear or something)

Kredory said:
Mightyser said:
First fight in story is Cassie vs Sonya.
I believe I saw this in an IGN article
Kinda want to see Kahn do some really good feats or maybe get an OP and haxxed weapon (maybe a conceptual spear or something)
Kotal Kahn? or Shao Kahn?

Both actually.

I want to see Kahn laugh off the AoS and basically resist everything it does to him lol, but we did see him get electrocuted by uncorrupted Raiden so that's something

Kredory said:
Both actually.
I want to see Kahn laugh off the AoS and basically resist everything it does to him lol, but we did see him get electrocuted by uncorrupted Raiden so that's something
you know what i fear the most in mk11 story? is that will have possibility of fight between Kotal and Shao when Kotal as "good" emperor will defeat "evil" emperor via plot armor,(and everyone will be like: "Shao is weakling dog, Kung JIn will smashed him, lets upgrade Kung jin to top tier")i hope its not a case,and i hope that they will explain why Shao have dragon arm in story.

Hellbeast1 said:
I'm still holding out hope it's Onaga (Kronika's backup plan)
Me too...but for what i know , is that Kronika do all this to make Shinnok "ultimate winner" (for what reason i dk) so i doubt that Onaga will have role in this game, its just too many powerful bad guys already:Shao,Kronika,Geras,Kollector(possibly from chaosrealm), Shinnok,Liu Kang, no place for Onaga at all, maybe only as cliffhanger at the end of story.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Hopefully it's 8 hours of cutscenes
I Doubd that, because every nrs games have like ; 2,or 2.5 hours of cutscenes, So i can see this game have 2,5-3,5 hours of cutscenes,because it will be not fighting game,but rpg fighting game :)

Dziga said:
1-A Cassie via nut kick.
No more like Tier- 00 Hsu-Hao , aka "The True Supreme Being of MK " at the end of mk11 we will find out that - The One Being is actually not One but many beings and many universes (multiverses) and it all its,just small parts of Hsu Hao great mind and even our real world and all things within is part of him. He even uses me to write this stupidity LOL He just too POWERFUL

I think Raiden should have Resistance to Death Manipulation.

Shinnok stepped into the Jinsei and reversed its healing effects using his corruptive touch. It was even stated multiple times from people like Kenshi, Kung Jin and Shinnok himself that he means to poison Earthrealm's lifeforce and Raiden will die if he steps into the corrupted Jinsei, and Shinnok even says that "all of Earthrealm will learn the truth of death" which implies that reversing its healing effects will cause the Jinsei to kill all life instead but was halted by Raiden anyways. Raiden safely absorbed the energy and didn't die afterwards, but got a huge change of personality instead.

I'm also going to add some explanations for his resistances and his powers as well, the page looks pretty blank.

EDIT: I tried doing it and the page didn't look clean, so scrap that.

Mightyser said:
Hmm... In intro dialogues between Skarlet and Scorpion and Baraka she says that Shao Kahn taught her how to use blood magik and give her the gift of using it , doesn't that mean that Shao also should have Blood magik (manipulation) if he the one who taught her? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXKCGRGuUo0 at 0:30 and 1:31
I prefer waiting for the game to come out, maybe if they have comics showing Shao Kahn teaching her this then we might add blood manip.

Kredory said:
Mightyser said:
Hmm... In intro dialogues between Skarlet and Scorpion and Baraka she says that Shao Kahn taught her how to use blood magik and give her the gift of using it , doesn't that mean that Shao also should have Blood magik (manipulation) if he the one who taught her? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXKCGRGuUo0 at 0:30 and 1:31
I prefer waiting for the game to come out, maybe if they have comics showing Shao Kahn teaching her this then we might add blood manip.
This probably means NEVER,(only hope for Skarlet's ending in mk11)

Something's wrong with Sub-Zero's and Shao Kahn's profiles.

Let's get to Sub-Zero first. His stat amping should be Damage Boost according to this:

"Attack Boost is an ability that induces the phenomenon in which the power of an attack is boosted if a condition is met. This differs from Statistics Amplification in the fact that the user isn't boosted, rather the attack itself. Furthermore, it isn't limited to Attack Potency, in which other effects can be done if the condition is met. The effect is temporary, lasting as long as the condition allowing for its increased power is met. Due to this, the attack's usage is normally boosted considerably."

Now let's compare it to Statistics Amplification, which he shouldn't have.

"Statistics Amplification is when a character raises their parameters in the middle of a fight, and this is not related to their base form or some sort of "hidden power" that has been hidden or held back."

Sub-Zero is one of the few characters who can consciously control their chi to perform a Neijin, which does this:

"A Neijin allows Sub-Zero to increase the power of his attacks for a limited period of time."

Neijin does not increase Sub-Zero's overall stats, but rather increases the power of an attack. Even Neijin in real life does this kind of thing, so he should have Damage Boost instead.

Let's get to Shao Kahn's profile. I believe someone said that merging realms isn't an AP feat that supports their Low 6-B rating as it is done via portal, courtesy of MK3 intro. So we should remove that.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Why is Kotal Kahn only MHS with sunbeams? Kotal actually harnesses power from the sun itself, as seen here when he uses the Earth's own sun to destroy a ship.
bumping this, MHS sunbeams don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back