• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it's kinda funny Scorpion's shown to be stronger when Sub canonically kills him in Armageddon (but I think Baraka kills him after so hey, win some you lose some)

Scorpion is stronger than Subs in the current timeline, he won against SZ with a score of 2 wins and 1 loss

Scorpion and Sub-Zero are pretty much allies in the OG timeline and they haven't even fought before since Scorpion vowed to protect Kuai Liang in MK2

Oh yeah they did fight in Armageddon lol

Scorpion is actually inferior in the OG timeline since he was beaten by both Bi-Han and Kuai Liang, Bi-Han beat him twice in MKM:SZ and Kuai Liang killed him in Armageddon

Hmm... It seems like Kronika is actually one of statues in Jinsei chamber https://i.redd.it/z9qsbmn2p0h21.jpg

Im already imagine the situation when we defeat her at the end of story mode and she will say "You fools without my power , realms can't normally exist, The One Being will return, you and all of existence are doomed " and than credits starts and game ends.

Some abilities for Dark Kahn

He gets Enhanced Senses based on this since he can sense the two universes.Plus he is aware of who is fighting who so that gives him Clairvoyance

He gets Damage Boost from his Enrage ability which allows to regain Rage meter which boost your attack damage

His Non-Corporeal should be removed for obvious reasons. Also Duplication since it requires a magical item from Shao Kahn which he acquired with prep which DK doesn't have

Fire Manipulation for obvs reasons (his moves have fireballs and shit)

A ruthless despot, Darkseid rules over the perpetually burning planet known as Apokolips. Obsessed with discovering the "Anti-Life Equation", he plans to use it to complete his quest for absolute power, and rule over all life in the universe. Nearly invulnerable, his powers include the ability to project Omega Beams from his eyes-dark rays with the power to alter, transport, and incinerate everything that he may come into contact with.

Darkseid's bio states that he can transmute and BFR (he already has this) with his Omega Beams which Dark Kahn should have due to being a fusion of him and SK so he gets Transmutation. He also used a Boom Tube once in the story giving him Portal Creation

I think that Johnny looks great (better than in mkx) But i want Noob reveal,and Shao gameplay breakdown, also interesting NEW characters reveals (please not be another special force members,or their kids PLEASE!) don't get me wrong , im really liked everything that im see about this game so far, but im have fear that NRS or Boon himself is too obsessed with human (Earthrealm) characters

Once again I'm fascinated to see what Kahn's bringing to the table.

Also you hear the new stuff about the steam leaks

To be fair, Johnny Cage is the more interesting and awesome member of the SF because he's the only one with superpowers, plus he comes from a lineage that was bred to fight gods and even defeated Shinnok. Sounds like plot armor, but hey at least he isn't a powerless dude who fights sorcerers and wins because PIS (looking at you Sonya)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Steam leaks?
Basically some achievements were leaked on Steam in code form featuring names like Kol and Fro and Rai. The idea is people thought these were the first three letters of a character's name however it's Geras' code was Ter which indicates other characters might have the same going on which has dispelled the common predictions for the roster

Well, i heard Sub lacks the ice clone as a regular move, maybe it was given to Frost.

pls no

Also I feel like the game isn't complete, so they may add more abilities to others since we haven't seen all of Kabal's moves in the Kombat Kast stream. Hoping Sub-Zero gets his ice clone back, that arctic trap move sucks ass

@Dark I think that's more a variation thing honestly (Think that was a thing in MKX)

I'm also thinking there's some stuff they wanna hide for release.

Hmm... At todays kombat kast beside Johnny breakdown, will be some BIG IMPORTANT announcement (but its not another char reveal) interesting , what it could be? Probably about game cancellation on consoles and pc, and that mobile will now be main and ONLY version LOL, or about game delay to april 2020, LOL, or about roster size will be not 25 chars but 20 LOL, there is so manny possibilities. But besides all JOKES i want them to show some new game modes , maybe that some 'rumored Krypt/Adventure mode, or show us full first chapter of Story mode.'

Hellbeast1 said:
I know this won't happen but I'm hoping it's a reveal that the story mode has been merged with the Konquest mode.
I hope for that too (but i know that this not happen) also russian letters again https://i.redd.it/vzfs2t6gl2j21.png so at least two stages have russian letters, it may mean that some events will take place in Russia, - Kronika is sister of Putin konfirmed LOL. Also new important character been leaked https://i.redd.it/uzfgfqw7l2j21.png and he is SO BIG, maybe this is sub boss, or maybe its final form of Kronika.

Boon tweet say - Bring everyone that attacks https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1100730808606883841. What the meaning of this , maybe is some line from story or adventure mode? also he say that todays announcement will be so kool that you wont belive each thing that you will see.https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1100753529415847936 Sadly it probably will be just something about beta test , because Belive Each Thing And Then Some , and Bring Everyone That Attack . Why sadly you ask? Because i not have consoles,but pc and beta will not be on pc:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back