• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a bright side , imagine the situation- You buy mk11, launch this game and see that roster is only 26 characters (including pre order) without your favorites, and you will be like "Oh SHIT this is GARBAGE game" and than you'll find out that this game have secret characters with hidden icons and base roster is more than 30 chars, and you will be like "Oh Great this is AWESOME game" DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS.

Hoping that Havik's in the game (he'll probably be DLC)

Though I also want to see if Kintaro's a secret character (or better yet Tsu Hao)

Hellbeast1 said:
Hoping that Havik's in the game (he'll probably be DLC)
Though I also want to see if Kintaro's a secret character (or better yet Tsu Hao)
Secret characters are Hsu Hao,Meat,Mocap,Kobra, and Jarek the BEST characters of ALL TIME , everyone will be HAPPY, no shit characters like: Reptile,Noob,Shang Tsung,Onaga,Smoke,Sindel , Fujin etc this characters are WORST of ALL TIME nobody be happy if their will be in the roster .

So peoples on TYM calling that this leaks from steamdb is trolling move from QLOC, because they do the same with injustice 2 pc by adding Sha (shaggy) , and Sco ( scooby doo) as new characters in achiviments. So this maybe a huge trolling move (im hope so)

Don't know, no specific timeframe. Plus that was a joke.

Just going to quote it here:

Killed in the shockwave of Blaze's violent death, Hsu Hao's corrupt soul descended into the Netherrealm. As his soul began to regain a physical body, Hsu Hao became his true self: a demon of emptiness and desolation. Leading an Oni horde, he defeated Shinnok and his minions. He now sits upon the throne of the Netherrealm.

I really hope someone makes some good music for MK11, I barely even noticed that MKX had music at all, it's completely lackluster compared to Street Fighter and Killer Instinct (KI is godlike because Mick Gordon did the soundtrack) plus MK9 had better fighting music than MKX.

I actually like Scorpion's redesign less than his costume in MKX, believe it or not. He still looks really cool, but I think his costume from that game fit his character better.

Although...At least he's not Sonya.

My "favorite" Scorpion actually comes from Shaolin Monks.

Opinions always vary, but you really can't say this one doesn't look sick.

Mortal-Kombat-Shaolin-Monks-Scorpion-MK-Wallpaper

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Btw, who do you guys want to see in the new game? Anyone notable?
The cybros (maybe 3borg if that's possible), blind dude with magic sword, the demigod capable of manipulating and bending the earth to his will but got killed by RONDA ROUSEY WITH A FOOKIN SHOTGUN and Erron Black, of course.

>Ronda Rousey

Aaaand now we're back to how much I don't like Sonya's new design. Or much of anything about her, anymore.

Honestly I'd love to see Havik back. Guy has a super fun concept and would be great to see as a wild card in story mode or even as DLC.

Alternatively I'd like to see some scrapped characters get a chance to shine, mainly the Elder Demon Bellok or something of the sort

Same.

I'd also love to see the vampires come back via a character of some form. Their whole existence was only ever touched on with Nitara's very limited storyline, and I feel like there was a lot of untapped potential there.

Hoping the vampires have different abilities besides blood magik, if Dio can freeze shit then maybe Nitara has some interesting moveset.

Also I predict that Shao Kahn's moveset will be based on Enchantress from Injustice 2 since she has those soul stealing shenanigans

Here's my predictions for Kahn Variations:

Konqueror: Based on MK9 movset (Focuses on his bread and butter such as Hammer and Spears)

Soul Stealer: Optimizes his soul hax (Perhaps he can regen based on soul steal or give him Emperor's Shield)

Emperor: Focuses entirely on his fists, allowing him to dominate foes with increased damage however this is at the cost of his weapons and magic

Also I feel Havik's DLC at least since he's alluded to by Raiden.

Butyeah let's hope the secret characters include my N word Saibot (Wait what'd you think the word was?)

MR. RAIDEN GET DOWN HE SAID THE N-WORD

Jokes aside, here's my idea for Shao Kahn's new moves. Too lazy to name them tho:

- Some move where he takes the opponent's soul and it gives him an extra bar for both offense and defense meter

- A move that involves him mind controlling the opponent, in this move you can execute up to 2 moves that will allow you to use your opponent's abilities but you can't control their movements. (ex. Shao mindhaxxes Raiden, then forces him to summon lightning bolts on himself or forces him to teleport in front of Shao for a free hit). Amplifying the move uses up two bars of meter and allows him to fully control the opponent's movements and even allows him to attack Shao Kahn with melee attacks (sounds weird but it's actually used in conjunction with another move)

- A defensive aura where Shao Kahn glows green and negates damage for the aura's duration. When it runs out, all damage dealt to him will return to the attacker. Amplifying it will also drain the opponent's meter bar.

Boi you trying to make Kahn more hax? If so keep going Kahn needs to hax stomp lol.

I'd also suggest bringing the OG fireballs back from MK3 but I'm not sure what they'll do (maybe they can damage meter?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back