• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C O M E T H U N D E R , C O M E L I G H T N I N G ! !

Geras might just be my favorite new MK character in a long time. This guy's voice, lines and just about everything else are amazing.

I feel like "SECRET" characters will not have icons at starting select screen,and will appear at screen only after you unlocking them. Now i predict this secret characters: Reptile, Noob Saibot,Kronika ( i still think that human form Kronika will be playble and be super unlockable character) we need to do something to unlock this characters, for example - for Reptile we need to beat him in secret fight in klassic tower, for Noob Saibot,we need to explore and unlock all in krypt,and for Kronika(normal) we need to unlock this two first,than beat story mode with all possible routes so base roster may be 28 characters :).

Xtasyamphetamine said:
He had a lot of potential, just ended up not having a good entrance in MKX
But his moves were great tho, also loving Kabal's new look
There is some leaked achivements for mk11 in steamdb,https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/ among this achivements there is one called "TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_ERR" first three letters of the name not ERM (if you think that it may be Ermac),but ERR, so Erron Black Konfirmed, or maybe its Error macro LOL.

I'm fine with Erron Black or Ermac, I hope both of them make it to the roster, whether they are main roster or just DLC

Where the hell do you find these lol

I'm hoping Kotal makes it honestly. Guy had one of my fav variations (the underrated War God) and is significant in story mode (besides who doesn't want him to fight Shao Kahn somehow)

Kabal seems like the Flash [maybe via teleportation] in his fatality, D'Vorah is also in.

I wonder how Baraka, D'Vorah, Skarlet and Kotal Kahn will be relevant to a time bending story.

The theme of these characters don't fit tbh, not saying they should be out but I hope NRS fits them in without making them stick out like a sore thumb

All I need now is to see Kabal smash someone into a T-rex's jaw while running at super speed, and then my life will be complete.

Kabal faster then the Flash.

On the point of time bending I can see that being why Baraka returns and Kotal ave Dvorah sorta got retconned into the timeline (Vorah was shown pre tournament in X and Kotal was running around back in Great Kung Lao's time)

I'm also hoping Baraka gets respect in this game (like have him kill Dvorah at least)

Btw what if Kabal can slam his opponent to The Flash in another universe if he ever had a customizable fatal blow?

It would be neat to have an Injustice reference where Kabal runs so ******* fast he ends up in another timeline and slams the opponent to The Flash then runs away so that Flash gets mad and brutally pummels the guy he just bumped into while Kabal blitzes the opponent away

That would be wack

With all due respect Mileena almost revealed her nipples in a poster, I believe it's an old one so it might be from the OG timeline

Fight me scrubs

This would be something I would post in a CRT, but this is an overlooked feat.

Here, Bi-Han pushes a large statue of Shinnok with a single jump kick. Will this yield any upgrades to their lifting strength?

Aww damn

I'm sure there's more lifting feats in the game since it's part of the game's obstacles and such

Steam database update with new leaked achivements, https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/ and has more leaked characters, there is : Kun (Kung Lao), Jad ( Jade), Fro (mayby Frost ?), Kot (Kotal Kahn), Cas (Cassie Cage), Jac (Jaquie),Liu (Liu Kang), and possibly new characters - Kol ?, Cet ?, Ter,? . Keep in mind that this is official Steam game database, so this achivements are 90% true (or maybe developers just trolling us) , but now i really hope that base roster will be bigger than 25 characters (maybe with secret characters that have hidden icons at select screen ) , because having Cassie ,Jaquie, Frost and not having Noob,Fujin,Shang Tsung is VERY Bad decision IMO, WHY kombat kids be in TIME BENDING story WHY!!!!!?, WHY Noob,Shang ,Smoke, will not be in TIME BENDING story WHY!!!!!? IM be verry angry if this be full roster:( So i hope that this is just trolling from studio that works on pc version (QLOC)).

I'm convinced those are plants.

Erron got leaked this way and MK leaks have been insane this game so I doubt they would let that slide.

Speaking of that Netherrealm really has a problem with leaks don't they?

Can someone explain to me WHY NetherRealm studio theese days, is so obsesed with Special Forces members, their enemies and their kombat kids ?, i always think that MK is about: Gods,Sorcerers,Ninjas,Shaolin Monks, Tournamets,Realms,Invasions or im wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back