• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also , Paulo Garcia said that in MK11 will be SECRET characters that players wil need to unlock. I think that in best scenario we will have more than two secret characters plus secret fights , in bad scenario it will be Kronika ( like Shinnok was in mkx, and Brainiac was in injustice 2) , in WORST scenario i will be just Geras (but they already showed him to us).

Hellbeast1 said:
Boi I hope one of Ems Noob or that redesigned Drahmin that got leaked (an underrated character deserving s return)
I heard that Boon don't like Drahmin (not much as Hsu Hao ,but still) so he has like 10% chance to return.Also what six characters do you think will be in kombat pack?

1) Mileena 2) Jade (if not in the story mode) 3) Noob Saibot 4) Rain (again if not on main roster, can see this being Myers or Pennywise) 5) Spawn 6) Fujin

I think it will be: 1) Mileena 2) Havik,3)Horror character 4)Spawn,5 )human Blaze,6 ) Smoke . Noob , Jade,and Fujin really must be in base roster and have role in story mode.

Just made me realise Negan would fit in Mortal Kombat....

Also Ash Williams and Doomguy are my biggest hopes for guests (I feel 3 should be the max tho)

Shaun Himmerick in his interview to mkonline said,that Shao Kahn, has big chance to have role in story mode but he say that is will be important part to story that he can't talk for now, so maybe Onaga will reborn in Shao Kahn body in after credit scene of mk11:)

Timelines are merging, so we might see a younger Kahn

Anyways, tbh MK should stick to stuff that isn't cosmic or multidimensional whatevs. I enjoyed the chinese martial art theme of the game.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Anyways, tbh MK should stick to stuff that isn't cosmic or multidimensional whatevs. I enjoyed the chinese martial art theme of the game.
These been an question about new look of Shao Kanh ( that with draconic arm) and its possible explantation in story , than Shaun say that they cannot talk about this important part of story ,so its high possible that we may see younger Shao from old timeline ( Imagine his interaction with Kotal kahn) ,and new mutated Shao Kahn aswell:)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Well time has changed, Mk will now step to the elder gods area (cosmic stuff , highter dimensions etc),but it will keep its chience myth martial art theme i think:)

Tbh I think the higher dimensional stuff fits MK, it was there when MK:Deception started (One Being, timeless void, etc)

Chinese mythology has always been like that, and I recall someone made a blog post of a Low 2-C god in the MK novel with crazy hax (though I'm not sure if said character uses those hax)

P'an K'u is more a guy whose haxed the same way being is.

I'm also curious how Kronika will play out as a villain (I'm thinking she'll be an unplayable final boss)

Hellbeast1 said:
P'an K'u is more a guy whose haxed the same way being is.
I'm also curious how Kronika will play out as a villain (I'm thinking she'll be an unplayable final boss)
Maybe she is unplayble,but i can't imagine the boss fight against her , becasue she do not look like a boss stuff character ( maybe she would have a more powerful battle form).

From the new stuff coming in, Geras was the one who interests me the most. From what I've seen, he has a lot of command grabs, making him a grappler. His time and sand powers are cool as ****, fatal blow is good and has really cool design.

I think I'm maining him.

Nah, I don't know the others but she's irrelevant for me lol

But Scorpion's voice really changed and at first I didn't liked, but now I understand, since Hanzo is now a grandmaster, not a Revenant, a new, calm and older voice fits him in this new era

I just don't liked the GET OVER HERE

i want to see where this new story takes in direction. And geras looks a boiit like jax imo. And the gameplay looks great time to go ham on does fatalities

Interesting why , according to Ed Boon in his interview to IGN would Kronika wants Shinnok to be the ultimate winner? (maybe its somehow connected to his arcade ending where he is reawakening One Being to end reality) so if this in case than she is not one of the Elder Gods, but one of One Being's manifestations , avatar of abstract entity that is personification of time,and she is part of the One Being (trump card) who is personification of ALL.

Another interesting thing , there are many Gerases ( acording to his intro , from one side maybe Geras is just one of many minions created by Kronika, but what if Geras is some representation of timeline in mk? We know that he is like living sands of time in hourglas and hourglas is actualy may representing timeline in mk verse. So (yes i know there is just two timelines for now) many Gerases in THEORY means many timelines , what you think about it? :)

Hmm makes sense, maybe Kronika wanted Armageddon to happen but Raiden stopped it, that's why she's mad and wants to rewind time back to where it was. About Kronika being a manifestation of the One Being, I think she's just being mindhaxxed by the One Being since it was mentioned that he controlled Onaga's and Shao's emotions so that both of them can awaken the One Being.

Geras might just be an android or some inorganic being based on his blood color. He even says that they are just "models"

Yes i think about her bein mindhaxxed too, possibly the fact that he cannot mindhax Elder Gods will be retconed , i think One Being can mindhax everyone if they have just little of ambitions, he cannot controling peoples with no ambitions i think:)

As for Geras he maybe some sort of android , but it will be too primitive (but he has to godly abilities for just an android, and why Kronika need to create army of Geras if he alone is immortal and always reborns and getting stronger?) i think especially if we take in fact that former dc writer now lead the stroy of the mk verse,so we can expect everything from DC writer:)

Kano joins the roster with exclusie costume for brazilian https://external-preview.redd.it/01...bp&s=b708925d30cee1d1d8788e911917f43bf1e1bac6 , plus Kronika is officialy confirmed unplayble by ign brasil https://i.redd.it/nnqvr434zud21.jpg, and this is HUGE dissapointment , i mean she looks cool as character , but she doesn't look like a boss type character,even Shao with his dragon arm is more boss type, maybe her standart form will be just npc,and she will have more powerful super boss form at the end? Becasue for now she is bassicaly a female Geras (in design) ,and boss battle vs her will be boring in that form.

As you all probably noticed it or maybe not anyways i will post this. As you know in mk9 after Liu kang beat the shit out of Shang tsung , and becoming mk tournament champion they gave him mk logo emblem (symbol of champion) https://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/mk9/liukang-mk9port.jpg .Now if you look at this pic https://i.redd.it/6evmbl2f01d21.jpg You may notice that Kung lao now has emblem of champion instead of Liu kang, so it has high chances that in altered old timeline Kung lao will beat shit out of Shang tsung and become the CHAMP.

Ooh, nice find.

What do you think is that thing Liu Kang is holding? Maybe something given to them by someone from the future? Could have something to do with Geras since this is right before he froze them in time.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Ooh, nice find.
What do you think is that thing Liu Kang is holding? Maybe something given to them by someone from the future? Could have something to do with Geras since this is right before he froze them in time.
I don't know what this it , but they probably stolen this from Kronika, you may have notice that in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq1ofyf7AjA at 1:38 Kronika is holding the same thing ( maybe its a belt of timelines) LOL.

Am I the only one who thinks Shujinko and Onaga should be possibly Baseline 7C?

They're not even one Kiloton away and they effortlessly tanked the attack

I also think that Kabal design is great:) As for D'vorah we need to see her in action, (she is uglier that in mkx, in good way) next kombat kast is scheluded to 14th february , and will shown a female character, but this confirmed by Ed Boon not to be D'vorah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back