• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat 1 Discussion Thread

Alright

So for the scaling of all the characters in order

Anything that I specifically link next to a person's name can be calced.

The Untrained​

Untrained Kung Lao and Raiden fight in Madam Bo's shop. Relatively even with Kung Lao slightly leading.
Madam Bo is a little there too.
They scale to the heavily suppressed Lin Kuei.

Johnny Cage is debatably here too, and Kenshi, being an above average trained goon would scale above the untrained Raiden and Kung Lao.

Foot Soldier: Lifts a wooden table with 1 hand.
Smoke (Tomas Vrbada): Broke Madam Bo through a railing and table.
Sub-Zero (Bi-Han): Threw a ball of ice and froze a few objects. Broke a table's legs with 1 kick and jumps so high the table's other legs break, and freezes Raiden's hands.
Kung Lao: Throws a disc clean into a wall.
Johnny Cage: Throws a sharp shield far and fast.
So Madam Bo, Kung Lao, Raiden, and suppressed Lin Kuei, possibly Johnny Cage and Kenshi.

The Trained Kombatants

Now, I'm not sure if Johnny Cage scales here or below, since he fought both Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
But this is for the fresh new recruits.

Johnny Cage, then Kenshi, then Kung Lao and Raiden.
Liu Kang blatantly says that he's not surprised that Raiden beat Kung Lao, and that he has excelled.

So Raiden fresh after his fight with the other champions is given his amulet in order to fight the outworlders.

So in order of who fought Raiden.
  1. Li Mei
  2. Reiko
  3. Kotal, Motaro, Sheeva,
  4. Mileena & Kitana (Kitana says she's no easier to fight than Mileena, so they should be relative)
  5. General Shao.
Kenshi struggles to hold Baraka and he ends up knocking him off, so Baraka should be in the same ballpark as Kenshi.
Shang Tsung is a horrible fighter, but he's physically strong enough to parry blows from Baraka. He takes hits from Kenshi too, so that's that.

He trusts Rain to fight Kenshi, and they do fight, so Rain should scale.
Tanya fights Johnny Cage and Kung Lao, and she's comfortably stronger than Johnny Cage when armed.
Kenshi fights a crazed Mileena. Crazed Mileena is comfortably above the 3 defenders though, so there is a gap.
Goro is stronger than Cage and Kung Lao.

Reptile fights Baraka and Kung Lao, but loses.
Ashrah kicks back Reptile and fights Baraka and Reptile, and she's not beaten, just defeated in a fight. She said she didn't cause neither of them permanent injury, meaning she injured them though. So Reptile is there too.
Ashrah evenly fights Nitara, Havik wrestles/pieces up Baraka, Kung Lao fights Sareena, and Johnny Cage fights Darrius.
Ermac bodies defenders, specifically Johnny, Kung Lao, Ashrah, Baraka, and Reptile. Reptile jumps on his back though.
Ashrah fights Quan Chi.
Ermac gets stabbed by Kenshi w/ Sento.
Ashrah and Johnny can throw hands with Ermac, but his magic gives him the upper hand. Ermac throws branch at Reptile and Baraka.

Reptile can fight Li Mei though, so Li Mei goes from backscaling from the mid tiers to scaling to the lower ones.
Reptile and Kenshi fight Kitana and Tanya, then after comfortably taking Kitana out, they fight Tanya and Khameleon.
Johnny sneaks Goro but we can see that backfires, yet he ends up defeating Goro so that's that.
Reptile is capable of fighting Shao, so Shao is there too.

Smoke is on the level of this tier as he was comfortably above the previous tier of fodder, and he can take a hit from Nitara.
Nitara pushes back Sub-Zero, but Sub-Zero shows superiority. He breaks out of Ermac's hold and blasts him away.
Shang Tsung fights Scorpion and Scorpion shows superiority in skill, but relative strength.
Quan Chi's on the level of Sub-Zero, and Sub-Zero is relative to Shang Tsung magic wise. Sub-Zero got taken down by a few soldiers of Shao's army.
Scorpion can harm Shao, Shang Tsung, and Sub-Zero. Relative to Shao, then beat him and Shang Tsung. Disabled stone soldiers.
Rain knocks forward off guard Scorpion, but Scorpion fights him, then Havik.
Sub-Zero ~ Scorpion.

Li Mei and Liu Kang fight Reiko and Motaro. Although they fought Raiden after her, she can still be relative to them, shown in that fight.
Li Mei fights Tanya too. Again. Same time as the latter, Liu Kang fights some guards. Li Mei also fights Kitana. And Mileena.
Crazed Mileena presses Sindel, then fights Li Mei again, losing.
Li Mei fights General Shao. Rain fights Liu Kang. Nitara fights Sindel. Sindel wins and helps incapacitate Rain. Li Mei knocks Shao upside his head.
Motaro punches Li Mei and sends her flying. Sindel fights Reiko. Rain knocks out Li Mei with blast of water, then fights Sindel. Sindel fights Shao.

Ermac slams rock into Tanya (breaking her ribs) and blasts away Mileena.
Scorpion, Liu Kang, Geras, and Tanya fight stone soldiers. Mileena fights Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.
Dark Raiden and Dark Sindel body... everybody. Mileena fights and defeats Dark Raiden, then Dark Sindel throws hands with everybody.
Sindel fights Dark Sindel, then Mileena beats her.
Shang Tsung and Quan Chi defeat Dark Kenshi and Dark Ermac, then they defeat Dark Rain and Dark Smoke.
Dark Shao Khan fight Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, and Raiden.
Shang Tsung and Quan Chi defeat Dark Scorpion and Dark Sub-Zero, then Dark Shao Khan and Dark Reiko.

Kung Lao: Throws his hat through a statue, cleanly cutting through it.
Baraka: Pulls the bars off of a jail. Punches through a door then rams through it.
Ermac: Throws branch at Reptile and Baraka. Lifts and throws huge boulders.
Quan Chi: Shoots a bunch of skulls.
Sub-Zero: Breaks through Quan Chi's skulls.
Shang Tsung: Breaks a hole in wall with fireball.
Scorpion: Can kick a head clean off when strangled with chain. Can smush a head with a stomp. Melted stone swords from heat aura.
Motaro: Rips off man's arms in 1 pull.
Sindel: Breaks ceiling with her screech.
Raiden, Shang Tsung, and Quan Chi: Blasts portal with elemental powers. Again here.
Dark Rain: Lifts a bunch of water.

Every non-titan scales here.

So everybody scales here. There doesn't need to be a specific scaling chain. Everyone's relative.

Last edited:
Y'know, I am reworking Kano, and I go to the MK wiki, get frustrated with no references, and go to find the comic shit since at least with the games they're easy

And quickly discovered I can't trust the MK wiki on shit.
"Kano attacks him with his eye beam, knocking off the Cyromancer's mask and carving a long scar over his eye

The Lin Kuei manages to escape Kano's hold, but is then stabbed in the shoulder with the dagger."

Like, I don't think I can trust this shit, since it all but says the eye beam gave sub his scar...but was the dagger that did so lol

And uh, I can't get my grubby little paws on those comics cause I don't trust shit for sites, so I might be ****** here lol

Has it been confirmed by official sources that MK11 Ladder Endings are canon? Because I distinctly remember Kitana in her MK11 Ladder Ending becoming Empress of Outworld and gave up being Keeper of Time. Yet she's a Time Keeper in MK1 anyway.

I personally don't believe this is the case, and I don't think Liu Kang was alluding to the Ladder Endings when referring to "endless possibilities".

Has it been confirmed by official sources that MK11 Ladder Endings are canon? Because I distinctly remember Kitana in her MK11 Ladder Ending becoming Empress of Outworld and gave up being Keeper of Time. Yet she's a Time Keeper in MK1 anyway.

I personally don't believe this is the case, and I don't think Liu Kang was alluding to the Ladder Endings when referring to "endless possibilities".
If I understand correctly, each Ladder Ending is canon in the sense the character whom the ending is about becomes a Time Keeper. It doesn't necessarily mean what happens in that timeline as shown in 11 is canon, just that the character in that ending is a Time Keeper now. It's actually the whole premise of Liu's plan to find timelines where he can find Titan allies against Shang and the game shows us there are tons of them (not saying everybody in the final battle is a Titan but there are many of them, including the final character chosen by the player) and considering the nature of the plot or the fact that the final battle shows numerous alternate versions of the characters, some of them even being mixes of known kombattants

If I understand correctly, each Ladder Ending is canon in the sense the character whom the ending is about becomes a Time Keeper. It doesn't necessarily mean what happens in that timeline as shown in 11 is canon, just that the character in that ending is a Time Keeper now.
Yeah, but this essentially wouldn't be the MK11 ladder endings anymore, since these version of the characters vary very differently to their MK11 Ladder Ending versions, and the events don't really match up in Kitana's case. They become Time Keeper, but I don't believe it's through the Ladder endings in MK11.

I believe that Liu Kang was referring to hypothetical timelines in which other characters went through what Liu Kang did canonically, or some other version of it. MK11 ladders don't even have a story, they just fight a gauntlet of characters and then fight Kronika, as if it makes the least bit of sense.

Yeah, but this essentially wouldn't be the MK11 ladder endings anymore, since these version of the characters vary very different to their MK11 Ladder Ending versions, and the events don't really match up in Kitana's case. They become Time Keeper, but I don't believe it's through the Ladder endings in MK11.

I believe that Liu Kang was referring to hypothetical timelines in which other characters went through what Liu Kang did canonically, or some other version of it. MK11 ladders don't even have a story, they just fight a gauntlet of characters and then fight Kronika, as if it makes the least bit of sense.
Never said it made sense (how the hell someone like Rambo could beat Kronika?), just that it seems at least part of the endings (the character becomes the Time Keeper in place of Kronika) is canon

Never said it made sense (how the hell someone like Rambo could beat Kronika?), just that it seems at least part of the endings (the character becomes the Time Keeper in place of Kronika) is canon
Yeah, this is probably the best way to explain this without making MK11 ladders completely canon.

I know MK's powerscaling is a big joke, but making MK11 ladder endings completely canon would damage the scaling irreversibly, now that jobbers in their base forms can "canonically" beat Titans.

Last edited:
To be fair, the Crossover Characters have no anti-feats via them inherently not having any feats to prove that can't beat Kronika. It's the same reason why we scale the Xenomorph to Shinnok.

Question, do you think everyone can get a light form of Type 2 Immortality? They can get their spines and skull smashed to bits and can still fight unhindered

It's weird though, Tanya got put down for having some broken ribs and Sindel died to a stab wound

I've actually noticed a trend where gameplay doesn't quite match up with the story. Johnny is surprised to see Liu Kang use magic despite fighting Subzero right before. In my case, Sub used a lot of ice magic in the fight, including freezing Johnny solid. He seems to ignore all that though, implying no magic was used

Also Johnny has the shadow kick, which seems magical, he even uses it in cutscenes, but nobody treats it as magic.

humn but theyre weird canonically
Kk, I'll put anything from them under "Likely", or for the case of Kano "possibly higher" cause Sub-Zero may have dunked him by ripping out his cybernetic eye. But I can't trust the MK wiki so...

Question, do you think everyone can get a light form of Type 2 Immortality? They can get their spines and skull smashed to bits and can still fight unhindered

It's weird though, Tanya got put down for having some broken ribs and Sindel died to a stab wound

I've actually noticed a trend where gameplay doesn't quite match up with the story. Johnny is surprised to see Liu Kang use magic despite fighting Subzero right before. In my case, Sub used a lot of ice magic in the fight, including freezing Johnny solid. He seems to ignore all that though, implying no magic was used

Also Johnny has the shadow kick, which seems magical, he even uses it in cutscenes, but nobody treats it as magic.
For crossover characters I'd do so, but for the mainlines besides good ol' Kano who had his skull fractured and was more pissed off thej anything else nah

I finally beat the storymode!

Titans should be an easy Low 2-C/2-C, right? Off the top of my head;
  • Liu Kang and Shang Tsung's battle split the timeline into two (with many others being created by other Titans, the MK11 endings maybe?)
  • Shang Tsung dying caused his timeline to break, and Liu Kang specifically says that Shang Tsung was stabilizing it. I don't think this falls under what we allow for stabilization because it doesn't immediately get destroyed though?
  • Shang Tsung was going to merge the timelines (2-C) but then opted instead to try and destroy Liu Kang's timeline (Low 2-C)
  • MK11 endings have the characters create new timelines using the Hourglass
Idk if this would scale to anyone but the Titans though. While people like Mileena and Johnny can fight Titan Shang Tsung, I don't know if they deserve a key or anything

Me: Let's find stuff to scale 99% of the New Era characters to. Here's a scaling chain that yall asked for and here are some feats that can help with that.

Everyone in the discussion thread: I ALSO think they should be tier 2

I think you already covered basically everything they'd scale to, and I don't agree with scaling everyone to Tier 2

If you want to go over those feats though, I can.

Athletic Human LS ig
This all seems like 9-C to early 9-B, which makes sense given they're all fairly grounded martial artists

now for the big stuff:
9-B
9-B
9-B with Class 5 or 10 LS probably
Hard to say but probably no higher than 9-B
Crushing one skull is 9-C, but it looks he broke somewhere around 10-ish skulls here. 30,000 joules, Wall level
9-B
First two are 9-C, third is interesting, idk what that'd yield
9-C, Class 25 LS
9-B, maybe 9-A
Raiden, Shang Tsung, and Quan Chi: Blasts portal with elemental powers. Again here.
This is impressive. Probably 9-A or 8-C, however the result would have to be divided by three since they all contribute. Raiden alone wasn't putting a dent in it, and it took a few seconds for the three of them to topple it.
No idea

9-B is very consistent, but most of those feats are done pretty casually. Feats that should get calced are Sindel's scream, Shang Tsung's fireball, Scorpion's heat, and the portal destruction

I think they're gonna be 9-A or kinda far into 9-B

Lmfao
Me: Let's find stuff to scale 99% of the New Era characters to. Here's a scaling chain that yall asked for and here are some feats that can help with that.

Everyone in the discussion thread: I ALSO think they should be tier 2
I would be thankful if you filled out Kano's skill section because you're consistently like 500x better at that shit then I am lol

I don't know enough about Kano my guy
I mean he does nothing but get his ass kicked but put up a fight, so really you'd be better off looking at those he scales to, seeing as the best feats he has by himself is likely sneak attacking Sub-Zero and timing shooting Cassie with X-Ray lol

i'm assuming the characters don't have any confirmed heights
Don't think so sadly

As for scaling, it looks to me like;

Pre-Training/Weaker Characters: 9-C/9-B
(Madame Bo, average Lin Kuei ninja, average Umgadi, Pre-Training Raiden, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, maaaybe Kenshi)

Post-Training/Vast Majority of the Kast/Kameos: 9-B/9-A
(Post-Training characters, Reptile, Baraka, Tanya, Mileena, Sindel, basically everyone)

Titans: Low 2-C/Low 2-C
(Liu Kang, Kitana, Shang Tsung, Raiden)

as for the guests like Homelander and Omni-Man (and hopefully Ghostface please) uhhhhh they'd scale to the vast majority unless they can scale to Titan Shang Tsung?

Don't think so sadly

As for scaling, it looks to me like;

Pre-Training/Weaker Characters: 9-C/9-B
(Madame Bo, average Lin Kuei ninja, average Umgadi, Pre-Training Raiden, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, maaaybe Kenshi)

(Post-Training characters, Reptile, Baraka, Tanya, Mileena, Sindel, basically everyone)

Titans: Low 2-C/Low 2-C
(Liu Kang, Kitana, Shang Tsung, Raiden)

as for the guests like Homelander and Omni-Man (and hopefully Ghostface please) uhhhhh they'd scale to the vast majority unless they can scale to Titan Shang Tsung?
We'll just wait for their pre match dialogue to see if they encountered them in "their own canon"

Doesn't Mileena beat MK11 Dark Raiden who is High 8-C? And she beats Dark Sindel who could beat Lui Kang who without his Titan powers shouldn't be any different than his MK9-11 self.

Alright

So for the scaling of all the characters in order

Anything that I specifically link next to a person's name can be calced.

The Untrained​

Untrained Kung Lao and Raiden fight in Madam Bo's shop. Relatively even with Kung Lao slightly leading.
Madam Bo is a little there too.
They scale to the heavily suppressed Lin Kuei.

Johnny Cage is debatably here too, and Kenshi, being an above average trained goon would scale above the untrained Raiden and Kung Lao.

Foot Soldier: Lifts a wooden table with 1 hand.
Smoke (Tomas Vrbada): Broke Madam Bo through a railing and table.
Sub-Zero (Bi-Han): Threw a ball of ice and froze a few objects. Broke a table's legs with 1 kick and jumps so high the table's other legs break, and freezes Raiden's hands.
Kung Lao: Throws a disc clean into a wall.
Johnny Cage: Throws a sharp shield far and fast.
So Madam Bo, Kung Lao, Raiden, and suppressed Lin Kuei, possibly Johnny Cage and Kenshi.

The Trained Kombatants

Now, I'm not sure if Johnny Cage scales here or below, since he fought both Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
But this is for the fresh new recruits.

Johnny Cage, then Kenshi, then Kung Lao and Raiden.
Liu Kang blatantly says that he's not surprised that Raiden beat Kung Lao, and that he has excelled.

So Raiden fresh after his fight with the other champions is given his amulet in order to fight the outworlders.

So in order of who fought Raiden.
  1. Li Mei
  2. Reiko
  3. Kotal, Motaro, Sheeva,
  4. Mileena & Kitana (Kitana says she's no easier to fight than Mileena, so they should be relative)
  5. General Shao.
Kenshi struggles to hold Baraka and he ends up knocking him off, so Baraka should be in the same ballpark as Kenshi.
Shang Tsung is a horrible fighter, but he's physically strong enough to parry blows from Baraka. He takes hits from Kenshi too, so that's that.

He trusts Rain to fight Kenshi, and they do fight, so Rain should scale.
Tanya fights Johnny Cage and Kung Lao, and she's comfortably stronger than Johnny Cage when armed.
Kenshi fights a crazed Mileena. Crazed Mileena is comfortably above the 3 defenders though, so there is a gap.
Goro is stronger than Cage and Kung Lao.

Reptile fights Baraka and Kung Lao, but loses.
Ashrah kicks back Reptile and fights Baraka and Reptile, and she's not beaten, just defeated in a fight. She said she didn't cause neither of them permanent injury, meaning she injured them though. So Reptile is there too.
Ashrah evenly fights Nitara, Havik wrestles/pieces up Baraka, Kung Lao fights Sareena, and Johnny Cage fights Darrius.
Ermac bodies defenders, specifically Johnny, Kung Lao, Ashrah, Baraka, and Reptile. Reptile jumps on his back though.
Ashrah fights Quan Chi.
Ermac gets stabbed by Kenshi w/ Sento.
Ashrah and Johnny can throw hands with Ermac, but his magic gives him the upper hand. Ermac throws branch at Reptile and Baraka.

Reptile can fight Li Mei though, so Li Mei goes from backscaling from the mid tiers to scaling to the lower ones.
Reptile and Kenshi fight Kitana and Tanya, then after comfortably taking Kitana out, they fight Tanya and Khameleon.
Johnny sneaks Goro but we can see that backfires, yet he ends up defeating Goro so that's that.
Reptile is capable of fighting Shao, so Shao is there too.

Smoke is on the level of this tier as he was comfortably above the previous tier of fodder, and he can take a hit from Nitara.
Nitara pushes back Sub-Zero, but Sub-Zero shows superiority. He breaks out of Ermac's hold and blasts him away.
Shang Tsung fights Scorpion and Scorpion shows superiority in skill, but relative strength.
Quan Chi's on the level of Sub-Zero, and Sub-Zero is relative to Shang Tsung magic wise. Sub-Zero got taken down by a few soldiers of Shao's army.
Scorpion can harm Shao, Shang Tsung, and Sub-Zero. Relative to Shao, then beat him and Shang Tsung. Disabled stone soldiers.
Rain knocks forward off guard Scorpion, but Scorpion fights him, then Havik.
Sub-Zero ~ Scorpion.

Li Mei and Liu Kang fight Reiko and Motaro. Although they fought Raiden after her, she can still be relative to them, shown in that fight.
Li Mei fights Tanya too. Again. Same time as the latter, Liu Kang fights some guards. Li Mei also fights Kitana. And Mileena.
Crazed Mileena presses Sindel, then fights Li Mei again, losing.
Li Mei fights General Shao. Rain fights Liu Kang. Nitara fights Sindel. Sindel wins and helps incapacitate Rain. Li Mei knocks Shao upside his head.
Motaro punches Li Mei and sends her flying. Sindel fights Reiko. Rain knocks out Li Mei with blast of water, then fights Sindel. Sindel fights Shao.

Ermac slams rock into Tanya (breaking her ribs) and blasts away Mileena.
Scorpion, Liu Kang, Geras, and Tanya fight stone soldiers. Mileena fights Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.
Dark Raiden and Dark Sindel body... everybody. Mileena fights and defeats Dark Raiden, then Dark Sindel throws hands with everybody.
Sindel fights Dark Sindel, then Mileena beats her.
Shang Tsung and Quan Chi defeat Dark Kenshi and Dark Ermac, then they defeat Dark Rain and Dark Smoke.
Dark Shao Khan fight Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, and Raiden.
Shang Tsung and Quan Chi defeat Dark Scorpion and Dark Sub-Zero, then Dark Shao Khan and Dark Reiko.

Kung Lao: Throws his hat through a statue, cleanly cutting through it.
Baraka: Pulls the bars off of a jail. Punches through a door then rams through it.
Ermac: Throws branch at Reptile and Baraka. Lifts and throws huge boulders.
Quan Chi: Shoots a bunch of skulls.
Sub-Zero: Breaks through Quan Chi's skulls.
Shang Tsung: Breaks a hole in wall with fireball.
Scorpion: Can kick a head clean off when strangled with chain. Can smush a head with a stomp. Melted stone swords from heat aura.
Motaro: Rips off man's arms in 1 pull.
Sindel: Breaks ceiling with her screech.
Dark Rain: Lifts a bunch of water.

Every non-titan scales here.

So everybody scales here. There doesn't need to be a specific scaling chain. Everyone's relative.
Johnny's shield toss feat is in a movie so I doubt actual strength was involved, the Katara Vala villain he decapitated is just an actor anyway. I don't think the "stone swords" are stone since I saw concept art that says the swords are made of bronze

You also forgot Ermac and Kenshi throwing six boulders at the Dragon Army hard enough to break the boulders into pieces, the yield of lifting and smashing six rocks can be divided
Doesn't Mileena beat MK11 Dark Raiden who is High 8-C? And she beats Dark Sindel who could beat Lui Kang who without his Titan powers shouldn't be any different than his MK9-11 self.
This is a Dark Raiden remade in Shang Tsung's timeline who doesn't have Shinnok amulet, not MKX-11's Dark Raiden

I strongly disagree with the titans being tier 2 without the hourglass.

Shang Tsung needs to explicitly destroy Liu Kang's Hourglass to destroy his timeline, if he were able to do it himself he would have done so.

Shang's death destibilizing his timeline is most likely related to his status and powers, but his timeline didn't disappear anyway, since the very same pyramid appears in the post-ending scene.

Merging the timelines is probably done through the hourglass anyway, since that's the main tool through which all the universal shenanigans are done.

Immort type 2 doesn't hold up because the characters surviving each other's x ray, critical blows and such is pure gameplay, in all 4 nrs games we see them being incapacitated by much less.

I strongly disagree with the titans being tier 2 without the hourglass.

Shang Tsung needs to explicitly destroy Liu Kang's Hourglass to destroy his timeline, if he were able to do it himself he would have done so.

Shang's death destibilizing his timeline is most likely related to his status and powers, but his timeline didn't disappear anyway, since the very same pyramid appears in the post-ending scene.

Merging the timelines is probably done through the hourglass anyway, since that's the main tool through which all the universal shenanigans are done.

Immort type 2 doesn't hold up because the characters surviving each other's x ray, critical blows and such is pure gameplay, in all 4 nrs games we see them being incapacitated by much less.

given leaks this might have something to do with titan havik.

They should still be tier 2 releasing energy from their fight that caused the OG timeline to split

Splitting a timeline is unquantifiable since it's not destruction but hax.
Them having time related hax messed with the structure of space time as a result of their collision, it's just situational space-time hax, nothing more.

Splitting a timeline is unquantifiable since it's not destruction but hax.
Them having time related hax messed with the structure of space time as a result of their collision, it's just situational space-time hax, nothing more.

2-C: Low Multiverse level​

Characters or objects that can significantly affect,[1] create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.
  1. "Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with energy, merging the structure with another one, etc.
Yeah I think splitting it apart would count as significantly affecting

Especially since it's exlicitly stated the clash itself is what caused this

the energy released would also scale to physicals, given its temporal energy. Temporal energy seems to be a physicals thing in mk 11. The temporal energy in kronika's crown amps her, and she later amps the revanants with temporal energy. Liu Kang gets back his peak level of power by reabsorbing the temporal energy that was sealed off in the jade tiger in mk1

Back