• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kharn the Betrayer (REDUX)

Schnee One said:
Sir Ovens said:
Small side note, but everyone in chapter 6 is High 4-C, including Dean and Dan.
Hold up.
Everyone

Including Greed?

I've got to get into this series.
About Greed ummmmm....nvm.

Anyways, you should read it, it's pretty hype and the author did something with the current arc that's pretty rare with these DBZ type series.

Schnee One said:
Hold up.

Everyone

Including Greed?

I've got to get into this series.
Greed is nonexistent in Chapter 6. The High 4-C scaling comes from Dean being able to harm Dusik and Mori Jin, while still being weaker than or comparable to Executives.

Dienomite22 said:
I just told you it's feats of not caring about durability tho?
Ok back on track to valid points.

No you gave me feats of it ignoring Durability up to High 4-C, Dura Neg can only neg to the level it has feats or statements of negging.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok back on track to valid points.

No you gave me feats of it ignoring Durability up to High 4-C, Dura Neg can only neg to the level it has feats or statements of negging.
I don't see how a 5-A being's accupuncture being shown to work on a High 4-C means that the accupuncture won't work against a 4-B.It isn't a multiplier or anything or an attack (traditional and ap wise)at all, it works simply by touch or punching and doesn't need to pierce

It needs feats of going above that though, thats how Dura neg works, go look at Comic Wolverines profile he has 4-B Dura Neg (As a like tier 8) with his calws do to feats of showing he can harm 4-Bs with them but he cant hurt a 4-A cause he doesnt have the feats.

Sir Ovens said:
I also want to note that x250,000 Mori doesn't last more than a few minutes. I'm considering switching to Supreme God Mori for fairness sake.
Wouldn't that make it a stomp for Jin?

How so? Supreme God Mori is only marginally stronger than x250,000 Mori. Also he doesn't have Yeoui, or the Gourd.

PsychoWarper said:
It needs feats of going above that though, thats how Dura neg works, go look at Comic Wolverines profile he has 4-B Dura Neg (As a like tier 8) with his calws do to feats of showing he can harm 4-Bs with them but he cant hurt a 4-A cause he doesnt have the feats.
Were talking about a 4-B accupucture vs a 4-B here who has exposed skin.Jin's accupuncture only requires a simple touch or punches and doesn't need to pierce Kharne's skin.

Sir Ovens said:
How so? Supreme God Mori is only marginally stronger than x250,000 Mori. Also he doesn't have Yeoui, or the Gourd.
Supreme God Mori according to the profile has everything from other keys,including accupuncture.(Besides the Gourd as you said)

Well, he does have Yeoui, but in snapped in two and he doesn't use it the entire time he was Supreme God.

Sir Ovens said:
Well, he does have Yeoui, but in snapped in two and he doesn't use it the entire time he was Supreme God.
Well he was in Supreme God from for only a few chapters and mostly in base human form (which means he wouldn't be able to use Yeoui in that form CORRECTION:He can control Yeoui in his human form) though we do know Jin can go into monkey king form and use Yeoui, as he did when Mujin Park uhhh did something unforgivable also by Mori Jin's own words he couldn't control Yeoui due to being extremely tired and weak at that point.

Dienomite22 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Were talking about a 4-B accupucture vs a 4-B here who has exposed skin.Jin's accupuncture only requires a simple touch or punches and doesn't need to pierce Kharne's skin.
Yeah but all im saying is that Kharns Dura is several magnitudes higher than everyone within GoH outside Satan.

Satan has 4-A dura that has yet to be adjusted, but other than that, no one touched Satan with 4-A dura so your point stands.

PsychoWarper said:
Yeah but all im saying is that Kharns Dura is several magnitudes higher than everyone within GoH outside Satan.
And all I'm saying is that there's no reason for Jin's accupucture not working here when it was shown to work on 4-B durability and doesn't need to pierce skin or anything like that to work in the first place.It's literally a touch.

PsychoWarper said:
Yeah but 4-Bs arnt all equal.
Yea, but that's the point.The accupuncture never cared about durability in the first place.To go back to the Wolverine claws example, Wolverine claws negating or having 4-B or whatever attack potency or durability isn't at all similiar to Jin's accupuncture.His claws are meant to cut beings into pieces and is done through force, a typical attack, where as Jin's accupuncture isn't an attack meant to cut or use brute force, it's just a touch, it doesn't do damage to a 4-B's outside body.

So what do others think? Can Mori effect Kharn with Acupuncture? If multiple other people think it does then ill give up my stance.

Sir Ovens said:
Greed is nonexistent in Chapter 6. The High 4-C scaling comes from Dean being able to harm Dusik and Mori Jin, while still being weaker than or comparable to Executives.
I guess it works out, since Mori Dan had a piece of the Yeoui in his ear since the start of the current arc and can control it's weight and has no trouble carrying it.

Since this is Mori Jin x250,000 wouldn't he want to send Kharne into space and away from Earth because he doesn't want to destroy Earth with his power?That's what he did to Satan.Also, Jin still has access to speed mode so he would have the speed advantage though the amount is unknown

Back