• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kharn the Betrayer (REDUX)

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
The old thread is outdated and Psycho thought it'd be best to make another one.

Monkey King vs Berserker Champio

Chapter 5 Mori with Na Bongchim Acupuncture x250,000 vs 4-B Kharn. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Jinmori
Maxresdefault (1)kharn

Hmmm whats Jins AP max AP he can reach in this form? Cause Kharns Dura is High MegaFoe to Low GigaFoe.

Cloning and quite possibly using acupuncture on Kharn's exposed arm, disabling it. Mori also can copy his fighting style and devise a fighting style to counter it.

The reason Mori won in the first place was due to clones piling on top of Kharn, whittling his health away.

Ok so Kharn cant physically harm Jin with his AP but I dont think Jin can hurt Kharn (Although I dont know alot about this ratings).

But Kharn can harm Jim via Gorechild so does Jin have a win-con.

Party sure, Disarm, I don't think Jin has the skill advantage and lifting strength to do so.

Still I dunno if Jin has a win con here.

Mori can lift Yeoui, which weighs as much as large planets. I think he has more than enough lifting strength.

Class Y (At its largest, the Ruyi Jingu Bang can extend down 9993 floors of the Divine Realm and was only stopped by the 7th floor. Archangel Uriel, who was able to slow the descent of Mars after Han Dae-Wi sent it hurtling towards Earth, had her arms torn off while trying to carry the real Ruyi Jingu)

Jin could use Gorechild as a toothpick.

Also, wasn't it decided that they were roughly equal in skill last thread?

Schnee One said:
Yes
That's why I don't know if he has the skill to disarm.
He has 2 accupuncture attacks that would prevent Kharne from moving, Paralyze and Temporary Suspended Animation, he also has Instant Death which can kill Kharne and negate his regen (technically all of his accupuncture attacks negate low-mid regen) but with Kharne's immortality I don't think that matters.

Both have roughly the same amount of experience, but Mori should have the slight edge in skill, due to him being capable of reading his opponent's moves and countering them mid combat. He managed to completely counter a fighting style meant to neutralise his own while he was fighting the guy using it.

The acupuncture has to bypass the armour first, which is covering all of Kharns body sans his left arm. So I doubt acupuncture would come in handy here.

Sir Ovens said:
The acupuncture has to bypass the armour first, which is covering all of Kharns body sans his left arm. So I doubt acupuncture would come in handy here.
If Jin can use accupuncture and martial arts to bypass the Robe of the Sage and Yongpyo, I think he can bypass this armor

Schnee One said:
Is the Robe thousands of times stronger then Jins attacks?
Nope, but 4-C Mori Hui was able to use accupunture on the King who had the Robe and the Robe could easily no sell high 4-C attacks.Mori Dan used martial arts to "bypass" Dean wearing Yongpyo which is 4-C armor and Mori Dan was like High 6-C to low 6-B.

I don't recall it every bypassing Low 6B Dura

Hell, the reason people are possibly Low 6B in verse is due to an earth shaking statement.

I'm pretty sure that was a High 6C bypassing someone if slightly higher Dura.

Schnee One said:
I don't recall it every bypassing Low 6B Dura
Hell, the reason people are possibly Low 6B in verse is due to an earth shaking statement.

I'm pretty sure that was a High 6C bypassing someone if slightly higher Dura.
Yongpyo is 4-C armor, Dean was wearing Yongpyo against Mori Dan (severly nerfed Jin) and Mori Dan (who is High 6-C to Low 6-B at this time) some how used martial arts to bypass Yongpyo and strained Dean's body severly gimping his movement......somehow.

If the armor is 4-C then it wont even tickle Kharn.

Also in no way does Jin even come close to Kharn in terms of experience Mori is 1,000+ while Kharn is 10,000+

Small side note, but everyone in chapter 6 is High 4-C, including Dean and Dan.

Sir Ovens said:
Hold on now, that's pretty crazy.Is that Base Dean and Dan? and would that mean even fodder GoH contestants are 4-C?

PsychoWarper said:
If the armor is 4-C then it wont even tickle Kharn.
Also in no way does Jin even come close to Kharn in terms of experience Mori is 1,000+ while Kharn is 10,000+
The armor wasn't the point.Jin's accupuncture being used on armor far superior to his AP and DB was the point.

Ye. Everyone post Taboo lifting is High 4-C due to being considerably stronger or comparable to The Six, who were all High 4-C post Ragnarok.

Yeah but that doesnt automatically mean Jin can pierce Kharns armour or his skin plus Kharn can dodge or parry as well.

I also want to note that x250,000 Mori doesn't last more than a few minutes. I'm considering switching to Supreme God Mori for fairness sake.

PsychoWarper said:
Yeah but that doesnt automatically mean Jin can pierce Kharns armour or his skin plus Kharn can dodge or parry as well.
Accupuncture doesn't need to pierce skin and If Hui mori can use accupuncture on High 4-C beings when hes 5-A, I think that says alot about accupuncture likely not caring for durability

Sir Ovens said:
Hold up.

Everyone

Including Greed?

I've got to get into this series.

I mena if it doesnt have the feats then I cant neg his Dura cause that could be considered NLF, also as I said Kharn has the Experience advantage and their skill is similar so he should be able to just dodge.

Btw how does Accupuncture work?

PsychoWarper said:
I mena if it doesnt have the feats then I cant neg his Dura cause that could be considered NLF, also as I said Kharn has the Experience advantage and their skill is similar so he should be able to just dodge.
Btw how does Accupuncture work?
I just told you it's feats of not caring about durability tho?

Jin was able to use accupuncture on a person who read his mind and copy his skills, I think Jin can land attacks.

Just a tap or via punches

Ok but Kharn is still more experienced than Satan as well and has fought foes stronger and more skilled then he is.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok but Kharn is still more experienced than Satan as well and has fought foes stronger and more skilled then he is.
He can be more experieced than Satan or Jin sure but until we start naming feats I will always give it to Jin in the skill department.Being able to fight someone who is just as skilled as you, can read your mind and your very next move and copy all of your abilities and improve upon them and defeat them with skill alone is far superior to anything I hear about Kharne skill wise.And Jin constantly does this, fight someone far superior to him in skill and all and wins by adapting and countering their techniques while perfecting his own.

Well he did go on a rampage in the Eye of Terror fighting a bunch of Daemons there but I guess that isnt exactly very conclusive so I guess ignore that last point of made.

Back