• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamek Profile revision and more miscellaneous Mario Bros additions (Mario Kart stuff, Fodder gifted intelligence, Mario Party items, and others)

koopa3144

He/Him
Hey its is me back with more Mario stuff.

Kamek Profile revision

Old Profile
New Profile

Agree: @Armorchompy @LordGriffin1000
Disagree:
Neutral:

General stuff

• Attack reflection (Tennis rackets and bats can reflect balls thrown at high speeds including balls transformed into energy and Fireballs) [All characters with rackets and bats]
  • Weapon Mastery (Can skillfully use various sports equipment such as Tennis rackets and bats. they have also shown proficiency with swords, hammers, boomerangs. Can Make use of many different items such as shells and Bomb-ombs) [All characters that show up in sports games or Super Mario Party]
  • For Paper characters: Elasticity and Body Control (can quickly recover from being crumpled) and Inorganic Physiology type 1

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Minion_of_Pigsaw @Armorchompy @LordGriffin1000
Disagree:
Neutral:

Boo's, Dry bones, Shy guy's, Hammer Bro's, and Koopa Troopa should have something like this for Intelligence:
Gifted (Has shown great proficiency in many sports and activities such as baseball, Strike, golf, and tennis. Can go head to head against the main cast in a multitude of Minigames, sports, and go-kart races)
What's said can vary a bit depending on the character and what games they were in but this is the gist of it. I'll also note that @Minion_of_Pigsaw as suggested a Varies rating due to them being a species composite.

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy
Disagree: @Minion_of_Pigsaw
Neutral:

Mario Kart stuff

An Item Box and Item Roulette ending on a Mushroom.

Any character who appears in Mario Kart should have the following abilities from Item boxes:
  • Summoning via Item Box which can randomly summon any of these items
  • Homing Attack via Red Shell and Explosion Manipulation via Spiny Shell
  • Fire Manipulation via Fire flower
  • Status Effect Inducement via Blooper
  • Explosion Manipulation via Bob-omb
  • Sound Manipulation via Super Horn
  • Minor speed amplification via Dash Mushroom
  • invisibility and intangibility via Boo
  • Transformation via Bullet Bill
  • Lightning manipulation, Size Manipulation, and Statistics Reduction via lightning bolts
  • Shockwave Generation and Vibration Manipulation via POW Block
  • Statistics Amplification via Starman and Size Manipulation via Mega Mushroom

Agree: @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy
Disagree: @Lou_change (Disagrees with item box) @JTGamer96 (Same as Lou_change) @DarkDragonMedeus (Same as Lou_change) @Minion_of_Pigsaw (Same as Lou_change)
Neutral:

Wario crashing into a Warp Pipe.

Vehicular Mastery (Can expertly drive and pilot a multitude of Karts and Bikes. Can skillfully navigate across many different environments such as numerous Rainbow Roads.They're skilled enough to actively fend off other races while maneuvering around obstacles. Can perform mid-air acrobatic tricks while driving. Can race competently against a number of equally skilled racers such as Mario)

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Minion_of_Pigsaw @Armorchompy @LordGriffin1000
Disagree:
Neutral:

Mario Party stuff

Wario

Orb's:
All characters playable in MP 5 6 and 7 should have the following with Orb's depending on what game they are in:

Candy:
All playable characters in MP 8 should have the following abilities with candy:

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @JTGamer96 @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy @LordGriffin1000
Disagree:
Neutral: @Minion_of_Pigsaw

Other additions

KoopaTroopaRotating.gif

• A variants tab with the following:
  • Electricity manip via Electrokoopa shell (Blue Electrokoopa and Red Electrokoopa have electrified shells)
  • Camouflage (Koopeleon's have the ability to change their colors to blend in with their surroundings, making them appear to be invisible)

• Koopa Troopa/Paratroopa P&A:
  • Status Effect Inducement (A Dark Koopa's Dizzy Tornado and a Paratroopas shell shot can induce the dizzy status)
  • Explosion manip via Bombshell (Bombshell Koopas explode after getting stomped on)
  • Energy projection (?) (Paratroopas can transform a tennis ball into a ball of energy, Paratroopas can also do something similar with a basketball)
  • Minor Air manipulation (Paratroopas can generate a tornado)
  • Power nullification (The moves Winged Green Shell, Winged Yellow Shell, and Winged Red Shell can respectively nullify Fire, Dark, Wood, and light attribute damage for two turns)
  • Optional Equipment: Koopatrol armor, Bombshell, Koopa Troopa Car, Cape Feather

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral:

SMB_Goomba_Sprite.gif

Optional Equipment: diving helmets, balloon, helmets, Innertube, Super Leaf
[*]Stat amp (Hyper Goombas can amp their POW from 2 to 6) [Paper Goombas only]

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy @LordGriffin1000
Disagree:
Neutral:

Artwork of the Koopalings holding their magic wands, from New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Agree: @JTGamer96 @DarkDragonMedeus @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Armorchompy @LordGriffin1000
Disagree:
Neutral:

SMRL-Line-Bowser-Mario.gif

Bowser absorbing the Mini Stars has an accepted calculation of Large Planet level and Class Y. This would give Bower a Class Y LS with machines
Agree: @AStrangeverse @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E @Minion_of_Pigsaw @Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral:

If there's anything I missed or needs to be changed feel free to tell me!

Last edited:
Summoning via Item Box which can randomly summon any of these items
disagree they never carry them and are used by breaking them
possibly all the powers of Bowser via Bowser Candy
no
Stat amp (Hyper Goombas can amp their POW from 2 to 6)
paper Mario split means we would need paper Goombas first I believe
Regeneration (Mid-High; all Koopalings returned after exploding into nothing visible in Superstar Saga and in Paper Jam)
Most bosses do this but we don't see them recover on screen or are told they recover themselves so it is a possibility at best

the Puzzle & Dragons stuff for the Koopas should just be power null instead of that alteration of the P&A. with its brief summary describing what it can nullify

disagree they never carry them and are used by breaking them
I'm 50% sure that items that a video game character randomly picks up would be considered optimal equipment.
Yeah I forgot I added that, I'll remove it rq.
the Puzzle & Dragons stuff for the Koopas should just be power null instead of that alteration of the P&A. with its brief summary describing what it can nullify
True, I'll change it to that rq.

I'm 50% sure that items that a video game character randomly picks up would be considered optimal equipment.
To clarify I disagree solely with the item box which to my understanding they break for the item inside
Yeah I forgot I added that, I'll remove it rq.
I believe one of the Bowser items turned you completely into Bowser but I might be wrong I'll check the Mario wiki

Man, I really wish someone would get the footage of the Metal Orb countering the orbs.
Each way a character stops the traps as a Metal Orb might be a worthwhile skill feat, at least for the Metal Forms.

Anyway, at the moment, I don't have many strong feelings on these proposals.

Ok here's Kamek's profile. The only things left that I kind of want to do is expand on his Intelligence and find better TK examples. I'll hold off on adding Mario kart stuff because that's being contested.

• Kamek profile revision: Will look at and nitpick the hell out of later;
  • General stuff: Agree wholly.
  • Gifted intelligence: Since the characters are species, would give them Varies ratings.
  • Mario Kart items: Have the same opinion as Lou_change.
  • Vehicular Mastery expansion: Agree.
  • Mario Party stuff: Stay neutral, since I don't really know much about Mario Party.
  • Bowser Class Y LS: Agree.
  • Everything else: See "Kamek profile revision" above.

Back