• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More edits and upgrades Akatsukiverse (konosuba)

Hi
I rarely follow Akatsukiverse (konosuba) has been around so I don't quite understand which characters are supposed to gain abilities through this calculation. which i tried to find the trades that use upgrade but couldn't find it so i made it myself.

I know the thread is dead, but I'll comment anyway.

The first calculation I think would only scale to Beldia and other generals of the Demon King, who as I remember are far above the main characters.

Aqua's calculation scales to her with Sacred Create Water (obviously) and to the gods, since to perform that spell she is supposed to use the power of the faith of the axis cult, which is the same power she has in her Goddess Key. Vanir scales to the Gods, so he scales to that too.

Beldia's Supersonic+ level was already added to the profile for some reason, but it wasn't added for the other generals. The 8-A+ from Aqua has not been added yet.

You can use this calculation to create your threads, since I certainly won't be able to find a reference scan for this success. since I didn't follow the novel of it

Back