• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More additions for Tatsumaki, and some fixs. (prob for psykorochi aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to prove a positive, not prove a negative. When she goes all out she never punches, when fighting Boros's ship she only used TK, when fighting Psykos she only uses TK and when fighting the Cadres she only used TK.

She can amp herself but there's nothing to suggest (at the moment) that she can do so to notable levels.
Maybe the fact that it’s literally just the same psychic power except applied to herself? Let’s think this through for a second
if tatsumaki can apply high 6-A AP to rocks that she throws at people, then she would be able to apply the same power to her finger. That’s simply how the power works, there’s not much that needs to be proven there.

Flicking someone away isn't a justification that she can strike with the same force as her psionic power output. Which is especially important because when she goes all out she only uses pure psionics and no physical attacks.
I mean, she uses her psychic power to increase her physical. Her psychic power is High 6-A, so, her physicals should be able to be amped up to High 6-A too.

Anyway, right before that, Tatsumaki used an attack potent enough Fubuki thought it was her full power (chapter 178). Fubuki witnessed Tatsumaki's power when she was crushing Psykorochi (chapter 134), therefore, the spin attack Tatsumaki used should be around that level.

However, even after Tatsumaki witnessed Saitama surviving that level of power, she was confident of killing Saitama by strengthening herself with her psychic powers if she used more than just a touch.

Last edited:
Let’s not forget when she literally physically pushed saitama through the giant rat and blasted him through buildings and dragged him across the world

Well, one could argue that even after attacking him with a considerable amount of power, she stated that she could increase the output even more while applying said output to her physicals for a flick.
She was holding back for that entire encounter and when she did finally go all out it was all psionics.

But I guess you're right that ultimately I'm arguing a point without evidence. So I don't have much room to stand on. Though I think "Likely High 6-A" is better than straight up High 6-A.

Anyway, right before that, Tatsumaki used an attack potent enough Fubuki thought it was her full power (chapter 178). Fubuki witnessed Tatsumaki's power when she was crushing Psykorochi (chapter 134), therefore, the spin attack Tatsumaki used should be around that level.
Blizzard is notably bad with reading power levels. So I don't think using her is a good metric. Especially since she was wrong here as well since Tornado was still holding back at that point.

That's a good point. Ultimately I was probably just arguing off of a bias view point.

Blizzard is notably bad with reading power levels. So I don't think using her is a good metric. Especially since she was wrong here as well since Tornado was still holding back at that point.
That's exactly why I showed the highest power of Tornado Fubuki witnessed.

If she witnessed Tatsumaki's power crushing Psykorochi, then she witnessed a power lower than that, She'd not say Tatusmaki's using her full power. But if she did, it means that she's using at least an amount of power as big as she did that time.

There's no way Fubuki would know Tatsumaki was still holding back if she didn't know the full exent of Tatsumaki's power, but if Fubuki saw Tatsumaki exerting herself to a certain level, then she'd not say Tatsumaki's going at full power unless Tatsumaki was exerting to a level similar to the highest she saw.

this the same reason why saitama has alot of resistances in his profile

if tatsumaki’s barrier was weak to heat, it would get melted no matter what

passive aura*
You know what I meant.
also, sheer durability and resistance to heat/eletrical attacks are totally different things.
I'm aware of that hence why I bring it up. What's there to prove that Tatsumaki took the hit with no negative side effects while her aura is down?
this the same reason why saitama has alot of resistances in his profile
Saitama doesn't have a passive esper aura protecting him.

invalid point bro, this just means that HER AURA has those resistances instead of her own body.
It's not really "invalid bro.", her aura is a product of her esper abilities, something that doesn't have the properties that allow for proper conduction.
she is not resistant to heat, but her aura is.
Read above, her esper based barriers and by extension her aura shouldn't be conductive hence the resistance is redundant.

It's not really "invalid bro.", her aura is a product of her esper abilities, something that doesn't have the properties that allow for proper conduction.
i dont really get you, you meant that just because it’s a psionic ability it cannot have “resistances”?
use easy words, im not native.

Because she isn't really "resisting" those attacks. Her barriers/aura/whatever are just stopping them from affecting her.

I remember that Murata mentioned while drawing this panel that if Gyoro Gyoro didn't create a barrier she would have been burned alive by Orochi's flames.

26/5/2018

Murata: Gyoro Gyoro will be burned to death by Orochi's fire if she didn't use her shield.

Now what I do agree with is that Tatsumaki should gain some kind of Electricity Resistance because Psykorochi impaled and electrocuted her but it wasn't enough to kill her or incapacitate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back