• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Additions for Dragon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Rejected)1. Paralysis Inducement Aura forWhis[[1]]

2.Age Manipulation for Whis (it's mention with he's time powers)

3.Air Manipulation for Beerus[[2]]

4.Limited radiation absorption for all Saiyans and Limited Radiation Manipulation for Saiyans that can create the Power Ball[[3]]

(Rejected)5.Limited resistance to Empathic Manipulation for every Goku [[4]] I know he has a different feat in Super but he should have it and every version.

6.High Pain Tolerance for every Goku took a poison that could kill a man for 6 hours[[5]][[6]]

7.Analytical Prediction and Emotion Detection for every Goku past Cell saga and Piccolo[[7]][[8]]

(Rejected)8.Duplication for Hit[[9]]

9.Time Manipulation for Hit (can store time,travel/skip a few seconds into the future,stop time,suspend beings in time)

10.Possble Space-Time manipulation for Hit and Goku (Hits dimension is made from the stored time he collects Goku was able to destroy it)

I was asked to comment here, but I have blocked my YouTube access for most of the day, so I cannot verify the information.

Perhaps you can ask a few of the staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page instead?

1. Guess not. Bills used this on Vegeta and the effect was totally different.

2. Fine.

3. Fine.

4. Limited Absorption seems good.

5. Ability's weakness.

6. Fine. Resistance to Poison Manipulation as well.

7. Past Freeza Saga actually. It's fine.

8. Nope.

9. Agreed.

10. I think so? I'm leaning towards yes.

Is somebody experienced willing to apply what Calaca accepted?

To be honest I'm guessing Whis was using paralysis because I idk what he was doing to Vegeta.

And the limited resistance to Empathic Manipulation would be for the fact there's no evil in Goku heart. Some empathic manipulation works by targeting the evil in characters heart

1. Disagreed

2. Agreed

3. Redundant. Beerus got Breath Attack on his profile for doing that.

4. Agreed but only for Vegeta. Limited Radiation Absorption. Vegeta in the canon was the only one to perform Power Ball technique.

5. Disagreed

6. Agreed

7. Agreed.

8. Disagreed

9. Agreed.

10. I need others opinion on this. Although, I am fine with Limited Space-Time Manipulation.

The Radiation absorption would go with any Saiyan . It's a byproduct of there physiology. The Power Ball just allows them to create the Artificial Moon it doesn't give them the ability to absorb it

Do Blutz Waves count as Radiation? That seems like a bit of a stretch. I agree with Whis' stuff. Pain Tolerance would be resistance to Poison Manipulation. Duplication is a no-no, he's creating Illusions. Other than that everything else.

That's definitely not duplication for Hit but I find it funny many people speculated that Hit had made a clone in this fight lol. Everything else seems alright. Vegeta and any Planet Vegeta residents that were apart of the Frieza force should have radiation absorption imo but at least Vegeta is fine.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Do Blutz Waves count as Radiation? That seems like a bit of a stretch. I agree with Whis' stuff. Pain Tolerance would be resistance to Poison Manipulation. Duplication is a no-no, he's creating Illusions. Other than that everything else.
How is that a stretch Vegeta literally said they absorb the radiation.

@Hst master I think that if anything it should be the other way around. Hit's the one using collected time to create the dimension where he hide when fighting. Goku broke it. Both are STM feats but with different applications.

At first I wanted to say flexing Ki, but Godly entities can't be felt by Non-Godly characters so I'm not sure now.

Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Every ability that has been accepted and that can be added

Age Manipulation for Whis,Grand Priest,and all Angels

Air Manipulation for Beerus

Limited Radiation Absorption for all Saiyans(expect for U6 Saiyans and probably Goten and Trunks)

High Pain Tolerance and Resistance to Poison Manipulation for every Goku,Gogeta,Vegito, and probably Goku Black

Analytical Prediction and Emotion Detection for every Goku past Frieza Saga also Piccolo. And Gogeta,Vegito, and probably Goku Black

Time Manipulation for Hit(can store,skip,stop, and suspend beings in time)

Limited Space-Time Manipulation for Hit,Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super),Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super)

Okay. Thanks.

Are you fine with this Calaca?

It's not the subject here but the fact we're talking about possible additions made me think of Merus. I'm almost sure this guy is an angel or something so in like 2/3 chaps I bet he's gonna have a profile

The only thing that I'm unsure about is about giving Emotion Detection and Analytical Prediction to Black since that seems more like an intelligence feat about the latter, but I can compromise with a Possibly Emotion Detection.

We should probably just put

(Can sense evil) with the rest of their Enhanced Senses text instead of full on Emotion Detection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back