• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mordru is more powerful than Presence ???

Yeah, I trust parrot quite a bit less than before. Anyways, I read the scans, and I'm not sure what he means by "Mordru ripped a page out of the Overvoid". He also ignores evidence to the contrary of what he believes, so he likely wasn't showing the full info.

Well to be fair he only claimed that STORY of Superman is beyond the overvoid and he showed evidence to prove it.

Sorry, I need to derail for a second since the Story of Superman was brought up.

Mageddon was only going to vaporize half a galaxy. That's not Outerversal. Superman fought Death where matter and mind intersect. OK, then it's below Limbo. Brainiac God? The Brainiacs were linked anyways. CAS? Is only a sliver of the overvoid. VS the World Forger? No canon plot armor was there. Then he brings up other feats that are 2-C at best. He uses quite a few of DeMatteis' stories, but DeMatteis has said he never wrote a limitless Superman.

He tries stringing stories that don't link together and brings up plot armor as an ability, which should be irrelevant. Even if it did exist, it is not on the level he claims. Anyways, I think he's Mordu video was a lot better than his Story of Superman video, so does anyone have any evidence against his Mordru video?

Plormo said:
Well to be fair he only claimed that STORY of Superman is beyond the overvoid and he showed evidence to prove it.
The problem is he says superman can use his story as an ability that places him at that level. Which is why he says superman beats god spawn. As for his "evidence" most of the moments he mentioned had nothing to do with plot manipulation or his story. The bwst argument he has is that overvoid had no defense against story (which given its ability to seal it away in the first place seems like a contradiction) and even than that was story in general not just supermans. Thats because the entire DC universe is basically a rash on the body of the overvoid.

Back