• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey King (TGOH) VS Azure Dragon (OP) [0-7-0]

Mori Jin VS Kaido
Monkey King Mode (6-A) is restricted​
Speed is Equalised​
Fight takes place on Onigashima

Mori Jin: 0
Kaido: 7
Inconclusive: 0 ()
h7WvMPz.png
KzPPXXR.png

Last edited:
Wasn't this done before and like Mori couldn't get pass Kaido's fire or something?

He has it but can't use it. He would still have a massive LS advantage tho.

Pretty sure kaido has an AP advantage and the last match i made mori stomped since AP advantage Skill Advantage and AMPS but now pretty sure kaido stomps

It seems like the profile doesn't consider the amps the same on each form.

1 form it's 8x, another is 250,000x, another is just "multiplier

The 250,00x was a massive multiplier that he only used like 200 chapters later
Large Building level+ with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture (Can multiply his power up to 8 times[
I'm saying that the Jeahbongchim Acupuncture multiplier isn't accepted to apply to his other keys

Which is why you keep quoting the earlier key as justification when it's not on the key in the discussion

I'm saying that the Jeahbongchim Acupuncture multiplier isn't accepted to apply to his other keys

Which is why you keep quoting the earlier key as justification when it's not on the key in the discussion
Is accepted.... is only that jin mon ri doesn´t include multipliers in the keys for.... reasons IDK (also jin is becoming 5-A with acupuncture)

Is accepted.... is only that jin mon ri doesn´t include multipliers in the keys for.... reasons IDK (also jin is becoming 5-A with acupuncture)
If that was accepted, then he'd have Large Country in his key... which he doesn't

If that was accepted, then he'd have Large Country in his key... which he doesn't
The profile is outdated, jin can use acunpunture in any key after the second key, is only than the guy who maked the profiles didnt account for new tiers by the multipliers

I didn't say he can't use acunpunture.

I said that the multiplier isn't accepted to be THE SAME MULTIPLIER throughout his entire profile, which is why 1 key says "8x", and the next one says "multiplies"

But regardless, hasn't this been made already?

I said that the multiplier isn't accepted to be THE SAME MULTIPLIER throughout his entire profile, which is why 1 key says "8x", and the next one says "multiplies"

....what? Jin always have acunpucture wich is 8x just because is not in the profile doesnt mean is accepted, because the 8x multiplier of the 8-C key is LITERALLY the same move

....what? Jin always have acunpucture wich is 8x just because is not in the profile doesnt mean is accepted, because the 8x multiplier of the 8-C key is LITERALLY the same move
so why is the same technique used for a 250,000 multiplier 3 or 4 keys later
and the amp doesn't say that it brings him to Large Country. It doesn't even say Country+. It just accepts a vague "multiplier" for that key, not scaling it above his previous key's amp

the last match i made mori stomped since AP advantage Skill Advantage and AMPS plus LS advantage but now pretty sure kaido stomps

3rd key Mori should have the 8x multiplier by right since he wouldn't magically forget it; especially since he uses the technique later. The problem lies in that he doesn't use it the entirety of the arc, so I didn't bother adding it to the profile. Logically speaking, he should still have access to an at least 8x multiplier past the 2nd key since he only gets stronger and should have surpassed the 8x limit that took a toll on his body in the 2nd arc.

But again, Mori doesn't use acupuncture the entire arc so I didn't list it. This is PIS tho since he was willing to use it to get the upper hand every other time in the story.

Depends. I know what Kaidou can do but I'm not sure what Mori Jin can do, so I can't really speak for advantages.

Please also look at the Haki Page for Kaidou's haki types and his abilities there. We put them there so it doesn't clutter the profile

We really should be clear on how we use the acupuncture multiplier if Jin Mori's in threads. Anyway, what advantages does Kaido have?
  • Flight
  • AOE via Fire and Tornadoes
  • Empowerment via getting drunk if it's needed
  • Seeing the future through Kenbun Haki
  • Amps through Hao Haki and Transformation

From what I know, Mori's more gruesome hax (Blood Manipulation, Death Manipulation, and Paralysis Inducement) is fairly out of character for him to use but he also has...
  • Amps (x2 to AP iirc with RE-Taekwondo and x8 to everything with Jaebongchim Acupuncture)
  • Self-Pain Suppression/Stamina Amps (via Jaebongchim Acupuncture)
  • Skill (Can do stuff like copy techniques at first sight without empowerment unlike Kaido, Analytical Prediction that's perfect even when he's blinded and brain rattled so long as he keeps touching his opponent, and seeing others' weak points passively)
  • Ice Manip (Through Ice Kick)

• Flight
  • AOE via Fire and Tornadoes
  • Empowerment via getting drunk if it's needed
  • Seeing the future through Kenbun Haki
  • Amps through Hao Haki and Transformation
Mori dominates hand-to-hand combat, here(though I'm honestly not sure how Mori's analytical prediction fares against Observation Haki.) However, if Kaidou can fly in dragon form(does that have a time limit on its use?) and spam ranged attacks Mori's in trouble.

Mori dominates hand-to-hand combat, here(though I'm honestly not sure how Mori's analytical prediction fares against Observation Haki.) However, if Kaidou can fly in dragon form(does that have a time limit on its use?) and spam ranged attacks Mori's in trouble.
No limit known on his zoan forms. If anything Zoans should not have an easy limit due to their fruit by nature being the MOST endurant/stamina-packed kind.
Kaido usually starts as a dragon and spams ranged attacks. Boro Breath, Dragon Twisters, Demolition Breath . The last two being heavily AOE focused as well.

Kaido also fights pretty on par with Luffy, if not overwhelms him when drunk, and Luffy can handle himself against the likes of Lucci who are masters at Rokushiki martial art. In thieving drunk he can also steal techniques upon seeing them once, (seemingly perfectly, so long as they're physical) so there's no telling whether he'd mimic Jin's own techniques while using future sight (Which should be relative to Luffy's as well) to dodge attacks that'd otherwise leave him extremely hurt.

No limit known on his zoan forms. If anything Zoans should not have an easy limit due to their fruit by nature being the MOST endurant/stamina-packed kind.
Kaido usually starts as a dragon and spams ranged attacks. Boro Breath, Dragon Twisters, Demolition Breath . The last two being heavily AOE focused as well.

Kaido also fights pretty on par with Luffy, if not overwhelms him when drunk, and Luffy can handle himself against the likes of Lucci who are masters at Rokushiki martial art. In thieving drunk he can also steal techniques upon seeing them once, (seemingly perfectly, so long as they're physical) so there's no telling whether he'd mimic Jin's own techniques while using future sight (Which should be relative to Luffy's as well) to dodge attacks that'd otherwise leave him extremely hurt.
(There is a specific instance where Mori beats someone named Dean very late into the series. Dean has the ability to see five seconds into the future and also copied Re-Taekwondo. Mori ends up winning anyway through skill after a long fight, citing his higher experience and knowledge with martial art to be his advantage. However, this is late into the series and I assume this key would not have the same level of experience. Kaidou's thieving drunk and observation haki most likely function differently as well- I just wanted to mention this feat because of the similarities.)
It sounds like if Kaidou uses his Zoan form, he has a huge advantage. The only ranged attacks Mori would have in this key are his powerful wind kicks(wind manipulation) and those will eventually drain his stamina.

Kaidouo switches his forms all around. Like he could bite you in his zoan form, send you flying, then follow up with a hybrid hit or some shit

(There is a specific instance where Mori beats someone named Dean very late into the series. Dean has the ability to see five seconds into the future and also copied Re-Taekwondo. Mori ends up winning anyway through skill after a long fight, citing his higher experience and knowledge with martial art to be his advantage. However, this is late into the series and I assume this key would not have the same level of experience. Kaidou's thieving drunk and observation haki most likely function differently as well- I just wanted to mention this feat because of the similarities.)
It sounds like if Kaidou uses his Zoan form, he has a huge advantage. The only ranged attacks Mori would have in this key are his powerful wind kicks(wind manipulation) and those will eventually drain his stamina.
I don't know how long the timing is, but It was dropped that it was longer than that (Ranging for 10 seconds or so iirc). Also Kenbunshoku is layered FS, not just basic FS like dean. It has layers of intent sensing and even mind reading.

Kaido does switch VERY quickly between Zoan and hybrid. He hit Luffy with Lightning Hammered Ragnarok and immidiately went into Zoan state while at it. He also reverses that via demolition breath into Hybrid again.
It's looking like Kaido outlasts Mori and absorbs far more damage due to his regen. He controls the battlefield via Hybrid's Boro Breath spam, Demolition breath and Dragon twister spams as well. His organs are also in different areas entirely when he's in his Zoan form, as Law had to use Scan to see where they were before using Gamma Knife.

I actually didn't want to talk about Dean because that's post-Timeskip lmao

This Mori doesn't have shockwaves that can reach Kaido if he just... flies, if I remember correctly

Back