• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Luffy is a lot faster. Shaggy is comparable to Califa and I don't need to explain the big scaling chain. Even G2 should blitz Shaggy into the oblivion (due to first G2 blitzed Blueno who's > to Califa) and this is G4 Luffy who blitzed Doflamingo who's like Mach 500 IIRC. So Luffy is 2x faster being conservative.

IDK about Luffy's AP tho. Shaggy is higher than 24 gigatons.

Rogers has some much hax that he's likely the victor unless Luffy has AP advantage.

Not voting yet.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nah 6-C shaggy is like 5-A Spongebob ovo
Wasn´t there a calc that actually would made Spongebob 5-A thanks to that one time he absorbed the entire ocean in 4 seconds?

If only Spongebob didn´t suffer Mario Bros syndrome for this...

Either way, when will the downgrade happen?

Wasn´t there a calc that actually would made Spongebob 5-A thanks to that one time he absorbed the entire ocean in 4 seconds?

Woah, what? Link please.

I only remember Spongebob doing that once...

Okay, now I remember it thanks to that one comment Weekly did there.

Shaggy scales to Black Samurai and Green Dragon, who actually have two Island level feats, the one that was ignored just because Here is the calc I am talking about, low end is really close to the volcano feat, there is also the feat that they are already scaling to, and the storm calc that could result on something but it was never done because no one cared enough and I can't do that because I am not good at calculations.

It was hard enough when they were downgraded because we shouldn't scale to Flash when we began accepting crossovers.

There was also that movie in which Scooby Doo gang and KISS helped in defeating a supposedly world buster as well (Though don't quote me on that, I don't know much about that movie tbh)

Some abilities that weren't added on Shaggy and Scooby profiles are also a thing, and some other thing.

Not voting, just wanted to clarify this.

Oh come on, we all know 7-B SpongeBob, as well as 3-B Gumball and 2-C Chowder were great additions

jk but I'm gonna miss 6-C Shaggy tbh

The Shaggy that is 6-C Via powerscaling is consistent on the movie, which is not canon to other incarnations of the Mystery Inc. and there are no anti feats for him or Scooby, I don't know why you are talking about outliers here, I would concede that it would be an outlier if this was done in a cartoon series or whatnot, but in the movies which are completely not canon to each other?

There is no reason to call it outlier, yes is completely unrelated for canon Shaggy, but not for Shaggy (Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword) so take it as it is.

The 6-C feat wasnt even caused by any of the characters so even if it was an outlier it wouldnt scale to anyone

It (The feat) was caused by the commotion made by Green Drago and Black Samurai fighting, moving the tectonic plates to activate the volcano "Of course it would. Only way this could happen is if the energy of their fight shifted the tectonic plates beneath Japan to trigger an earthquake powerful enough to do this" Kepekley when asked if this would apply to AP

And they have a world and heaven shaking statement (Which was ignored because it was only a statement, but when calculated is still on Island Level) and a cloud creating feat that no one bothered with, if this was an outlier or something like that, someone would have mentioned it on the Massive CRT for Scooby Doo.

Bumping this because I think it is freaking amazing and it looks like Shaggy never ended up getting downgraded like people were saying.

Hmmmmm, well, speed isn't equalized, so I think Luffy takes this. He definitely has sufficient AP to harm Shaggy (Luffy's AP is WELL into the 6-C range at this point, most certainly quite a bit above baseline considering that he hit 6-C with Gear 4th back in Dressrosa and is now QUITE A BIT stronger than that after beating Katakuri), and Shaggy has much lower speed and only Massively Hypersonic reactions, while Luffy has AT LEAST Massively Hypersonic speed and reactions, meaning that he is much higher above hte baseline for massively hypersonic speed than Shaggy's reactions can handle. Looking at the calc for Shaggy's reaction speed, it is something like Mach 250 to 300. That definitely isn't even CLOSE to Luffy's maximum speed in Gear 4th, considering he is WELL into Massively Hypersonic territory EVEN IN BASE at this point.

TL;DR version: Luffy blitzes.

If speed was equalized, I actually think Shaggy would win, due to having a far more versatile power-set. Although actually. . . .maybe not since Luffy has far more skill and experience as an actual fighter.

Back