• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Monkey D. Luffy vs Iron Man (Marvel Comics)

Rules:

Luffy: 8 (Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki,DarkDragonMedeus,Dust Collector,CinCameron20,ZackMoon1234,Mega man star1,Kazuma kuwabara,Frozone54666)

Iron Man: 10 (PaChi2,ScarletFirefly,Derpinator9001,MarvelFanatic119,Xanxussama1010,Josif1,Newendigo,Davidsteel1,Cropfist,Rin Rokudo)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Bump counter: 11

^ Thanks ^_^

Bump

I've done it all on all of my vs threads for the lolz. I also updated the OP to change the versions used.

I take my vote for Luffy on this one as he can fly with his Gear 4 anyways and can beat down Iron Man especially with coated Armament Haki. And possibly a slight advantage with the AP.

Bump

I vote Luffy for Byakuya's reasons, also due to being stronger and far more flexible.

What's going on with the statistics? He went from 6-C, upgraded, and then downgraded back to 6-C again.

Thanks for the information, I'll keep this thread inactive till the upgrades pass and I'll reset the votes (if that's okay?)

Resetting votes because of upgrades

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
I take my vote for Luffy on this one as he can fly with his Gear 4 anyways and can beat down Iron Man especially with coated Armament Haki. And possibly a slight advantage with the AP.
Still going with my previous explanation but nevermind the slight advantage with the AP thing.

I'm still voting for Luffy for Byakuya's reasons. Greater flexibility can also render Luffy as more unpredictible.

I'd probably give it to Luffy, his rubber body would mean Iron Man wouldn't have the option to use his electrical attacks as they would be ineffective, Kenbunshoku Haki would allow Luffy to predict what Iron Man would do, and Luffy is pretty damn creative in how he uses his powers. The only way i can see Tony taking this is though invisibility and illusions (unless his large island level suit doesnt have that, im not too knowledgeable on what exactly all his suits can do). Luffy takes this with high diff i think.

Luffy takes this.

Both are very casual when in combat, unless it becomes life-or-death.

Iron Man may have quite a handful of counter-measures for specific abilities (such as Kizaru's Light, or Aokiji's Ice), but Luffy's ability is very straight-forward and nothing Iron Man has is specifically for blunt force. His defensive counter-measures exceed Iron Mans, and his range is more consistent due to his own body being able to stretch for kilometers, while Iron man requires certain weaponry to reach Luffy--if their fight ever becomes ranged.

It also helps that Luffy has pre-cognition and enhanced sight via Kenbunshoku haki. Even w/ out Gear 4th, Luffy has the means to defeat Iron Man.

Luffy wins mid-difficulty

Iron Man handily.

He has a much superior intellect, is more versatile and has superior weaponry. Omnibeam will pass through Luffy like butter.

Supergenius vs Combat genius. I think Stark has the superior intellect here ƒñö

@Colonel

True as far as overall intellect, it's no contest. But combat strategies, martial arts, hand to hand combat skills, it may be more debatable. Also, Stark doesn't always use his intellect to his full potential.

If he's beaten Reed Richards at chess, you can't say he doesn't have a strategic mindset.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Iron man should got this via reasons above, I think.
I've put you down for Stark, or are you inconclusive?

As much as I like Luffy, Iron Man is very smart and has very good weapos. He will likely figure out a way to defeat him by scanning him with his armor.

Iron man might take this.

He has a lot of experience dealing with people physically far more stronger than him (and i mean when he's wearing his armors), far better versatility in range attacks, superior intelligence and while Luffy's rubber body would give him a good defence, Tony can still deal huge damage (he still can hurt the Hulk with his beams even when his is not useing the hulk-buster).

No to mention, even with his spider-sense, Spiderman could not handle Iron man in civil war.

Tony mid-high diff.

Inconclusive timer starts now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back