• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy vs Gon Freecss

Gon is faster, can then increase his speed, and Luffy’s bazooka is at a range and takes air time. How is it hitting Gon?
Gon is faster and can be tracked by Luffy, and can increase his speed while Luffy can increase his speed at a higher rate.

Luffy's bazooka is not at a long range and doesn't require too much air time, and you know Luffy can run towards you and use Bazooka right?

either luffy some what adpts to his retsus speed and reaction , grabs gon and headbutts him to unconciusness or gon manages to get in and cut him. its incon. both have so many options and way to counter each other is insane

Luffy can increase his speed at a higher rate.
How?
Luffy's bazooka is not at a long range and doesn't require too much air time
It doesn't really matter if Gon's reactions are heightened to the point where things that he CAN'T react to, becomes reactable (if that's even a word).
Something that's slower than him, he'll have no issues with dodging or reacting/countering accordingly.
“For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples”
unknown.png

it is 8-5 a minimum of 3 votes. So it is grace.

Luffy's bazooka is not at a long range and doesn't require too much air time, and you know Luffy can run towards you and use Bazooka right?
And you do realise Gon is a functioning human, he’s capable of dodging, or counter attacking his bazooka, and yes it does have a long air time, the whole point of it is Luffy stretching his arms backwards and then pushing them forward.

This aint gunna be krieg v2, Gon aint gunna let him run to him with an attack like that.

I just did.

Gon: 4 (Me, SuperStar, Kenboxx, Theultimate)
Luffy: 3 (KingTempest, Dareaperman, Popted)

Not bad, unlike Arlong, Luffy's a much bigger challenge.
Gon: 9 (Me, SuperStar, Kenboxx, Theultimate, XDragnoir, Nierre, Cisco, Jibz, Speedster)

Luffy: 5 (KingTempest, Dareaperman, Popted, Velox, Snook)

Incon: 1 (Chanli)

Grace has started, as Cisco stated. Again, if the votes keep getting equal, we can just deem it as inconclusive.

Last edited:
And you do realise Gon is a functioning human, he’s capable of dodging, or counter attacking his bazooka, and yes it does have a long air time, the whole point of it is Luffy stretching his arms backwards and then pushing them forward.

This aint gunna be krieg v2, Gon aint gunna let him run to him with an attack like that.
Also who said that Luffy's only gonna use Bazooka?

Luffy has other moves that don't require stretching hella long, like idk, a regular punch?

Gon: 8 (Me, SuperStar, Kenboxx, Theultimate, XDragnoir, Nierre, Cisco, Jibz)

Luffy: 5 (KingTempest, Dareaperman, Popted, Velox, Snook)

Incon: 1 (Chanli)

Grace has started, as Cisco stated. Again, if the votes keep getting equal, we can just deem it as inconclusive.
Make that a 6 for Luffy

I don't wanna vote incon yet cause if I vote incon then grace is gonna go through and Gon wins because of headass technicalities

But I honestly do believe it's incon, so change my vote to incon, unless we get more speedsters to come vote

Back