• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica Pinkston vs Cinder Fall REDUX

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Because apparently the last match isn't viable due to how Showstopper works (it KOs the user).

So, requested by Dargoo because he believes it should be redone and thinks Monica can still pull through.

Monica Pinksto base vs Cinder Fall Full Maiden form.

Let's see this unravel lads.

Monica: 2 (Dargoo Faust, Gargoyle)

Cinder Fall:

Incon:

Yeah, I didn't realize in the original thread that Monica self-KOs from using the Showstopper, and Cinder's AP has been changed anyways.

I think Monica narrowly takes this more times than not. Either she chip-damages Cinder with 50kT bomb spam while Cinder can't do much with her resistances and regen, or she uses the Showstopper and KOs herself, which wouldn't be enough to put Cinder down as it's 333 kT versus Cinder's 285.

The former should happen more often than not, as by the time she thinks the Showstopper is necessary, she should notice her attacks have some effect.

On top of Showstopper KOing the user however, Cinder has been downgraded from 466 Kilotons to 286, and it's no longer a casual feat.

Cinder can't beat her regen, her only win condition is surviving show stopper to where Monica is KOd but she's alive and awake.

5.5x difference in AP I'm uncertain if Monica can eventually where her down with constant middle Spam, nor if she will do that over using the Showstopper, and if it's the latter, if she uses it, will it kill Cinder.

@Gar

Actually, if she uses the showstopper, which is more powerful than Cinder's dura, after she already weakens her with 50kT spam, I think it could finish Cinder off.

It ultimately depends on when she uses it, alike using it before or after she weakens Cinder enough that she uses it in time.

Or if she decides to not use it and just middle spams after seeing those work well enough

She only used it at the rear end of her fight with the Voidslinger, and even then it was after multiple encounters with it.

In that case

I think that Monica wins after an EXTREMELY long fight.

Her best bet is to contnously missle Spam Cinder and wiggle away at her over and over for as long as she possibly can.

After possibly an hour or so she finally weakens Cinder to the point she can barely fight and either uses the Show Stopper to finish her off or just continuously wittles away at her until she passes out and dies.

Long and boring and extremely tiring fight, but I think Monica will have a rather Pyrrhic victory (She'll desperately need a cigarette)

Actually, why do we scale Monica to 50 KT missiles? Aren't they, like, the absolute strongest version? I don't think it'd be accurate to scale Monica to them.

Monica rocket spams her way to victory. Cinder, besides having the AP advantage, is trumped by explosive regen and literally rockets spawning in front of her non-stop.

Back