• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Death vs. Monica Pinkston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
I suggested to this to King a while ago and he said "ok" while proceeding to not make the match so I'll just make it for him.

Lady Death w/ Nightmare (can be changed if nessecary) vs. Post-Ascension Monica Pinkston

Speed is equal

Who wins?

Lady Death: 0

Monica Pinksto: 0

Lady Death
Monica

I was going to make this tomorrow, but that's cool...

The Lady should absolutely one-shot Monica in this key from what I can tell, and while her Regenerationn covers being smashed into pieces, it doesn't protect her from being vaporized by an energy blast.

She can also do things like turning Monica into stone, ripping her soul out with a thought, or absorbing all of her power and leaving her so weak that even Tier 9 shit is a danger to her, among other things. So I think Lady Death takes it anyway.

Why would she one-shot? They're both High 3-A.

Monica resists all of that, especially the power null, since it's done via magic.

because she was able to cleave several thousands of High 3-As in twane in this key

>realizes it's nightmare instead of Eternal Scythe

fork

Still, they're on par with someone who curbs normal High 3-As.

A mere side effect of four angels fighting makes them High 3-A. Cremator as Hell's Guardian vaporized one of those High 3-A angels down to his bones. Lady Death in this key owned HG Cremator with a touch.

Furthermore, her base key could harm fallen angels while massively weakened. Genocide was so powerful that her base self could barely harm him. After gaining Nightmare, she made Genocide her punching bag, and was effortlessly hurting him while laughing about it.

Power absorption is also not done via magic; she literally looked the vampire goddess Purgatori in the face and sucked out all of her power just by willing it.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
A mere side effect of four angels fighting makes them High 3-A. Cremator as Hell's Guardian vaporized one of those High 3-A angels down to his bones. Lady Death in this key owned HG Cremator with a touch.
Furthermore, her base key could harm fallen angels while massively weakened. Genocide was so powerful that her base self could barely harm him. After gaining Nightmare, she made Genocide her punching bag, and was effortlessly hurting him while laughing about it.

Power absorption is also not done via magic; she literally looked the vampire goddess Purgatori in the face and sucked out all of her power just by willing it.
So, looking at this, how would this match be fair, then?

Monica's reality warping is never shown nor really explained much.

Dargoo Faust said:
Why would she one-shot? They're both High 3-A
Dargoo

You're one of the smartest people on this site and have been here for a while

You know by now that people can be stronger while in the same tier.

Schnee One said:
You're one of the smartest people on this site and have been here for a while

You know by now that people can be stronger while in the same tier.
At the time I was thinking that they're both at infinite energy and that any number multiplied or added to infinity still makes it infinity, then realized that scaling is a thing.

Dargoo Faust said:
So, looking at this, how would this match be fair, then?
Don't ask me. This wasn't even my idea.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Totally off topic but... Lady Death finally has a profile? Good days.
Indeed. She definitely deserved an inclusion on the wiki, so I put in the work and made it happen.
Because that's what I do.

This is a stomp from what I can tell though. Can't think of a single way Monica can win here.

I don't see how she wins either.

She's not only outhaxed in many ways, but also gets obliterated by just about anything physical the Lady hits her with, thanks to the absolutely hilarious AP gap. And, like I said, an actual energy blast or hellfire attack at Nightmare!Lady Death's level would assuredly vaporize her beyond the ability to regenerate.

That's also not even going into Nightmare's summoning and BFR, or the fact that it can animate Lady Death's body and fight in her stead if she's rendered unconscious at all.

Monica wouldn't come back from being vaped in general; her regen at best covers being shattered into incredibly small pieces and those exploding.

Yeah, this isn't even a match at this point; it's an absolute beatdown.

Should I do the deed, or do you want to close it yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back