• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica Pinkston vs Cinder Fall (2 more votes!)

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
An ╬▒╬®-Class Reality Fusing Senario causes the Foundation earth and Remnant to fuse into one planet. Cinder finds out that a relic is housed in the ruins of Las Vegas and proceeds to travel there and take it. Her efforts are put to a halt however, when a lone woma blocks her path.

Full Maiden Cinder vs Base Monica with The Showstopper. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Cinder Fall
Move, or be moved.

Zhange
Guess you're new here. Welcome to the Free State of Vegas, bitch.

Discuss.

I think this might be a stomp for Cinder

Monica is only High 7C with a single attack to her 7C Durability

The AP makes her explode with every hit and I'm sure with the proper set up Cinder can burn through her regen.

I'll wait for more input on this.

IIRC, Monica bathed in the rays of The Showstopper and survived. Plus, said weapon has an AoE that can block out the Sun.

Showstopper negated the abilities of a person that could shift projectiles "out of reality".

That could either mean that it negates reality warping or void manip, or it negates a person's ability to use their powers. Though, The Showstopper does drain Monica of her stamina.

However, Monica can still spam rockets that do Town level damage without any fatigue.

I think this is stomp for Monica because DANMAKU and power nullfication exploding and heat manipulation plus plot manip

R E G E N

Also Rocket spam.

Monica will likely realize most of her attacks aren't doing jack to Cinder, and Cinder will realize Monica is regenerating from the majority of her attacks. Monica has also resisted dura-negging fire Magic. Most of Cinder's attacks wouldn't hit her, as many of her organs have "inpenetrable wards" that are untouchable by magic.

Monica with High-diff, eventually she will pull out the showstopper and incinerate Cinder, or eventually wear her down by spamming Cruise missiles.

Honestly Monica's dura should be High 7-C, but it isn't stated if she took the full blast of the showstopper, so that's too iffy to confirm.

@Cain

The hell does plot manip come from?

I wouldn't call it a stomp though, Cinder can eventually get past Monica's regen via distintegration, but I believe Monica will have more than enough time to wear her down and pull off the Showstopper.

Also just want to say that Cinder wouldn't be able to absorb Monica's powers, as they don't originate from her, but rather a seperate entity that was able to supply the entirety of Humanity with powers on Monica's level, then ascend them to Multi-Solar System level on a whim.

(EDIT)

Also,

Monica - 2 (Dargoo, Gargoyle)

Cinder -

I mean, Monica's Power Null is up in the air; it just ignored Void Manip, and it wasn't shown after that.

Monica - 3 (Cain, Dargoo, Gargoyle)

Cinder - 0

Cain Fastus said:
Monica for the due ro haxes
I guess we can count that? (alongside the comment above)

Monica - 3 (Cain, Dargoo, Gargoyle)

Cinder - 0

Bump.

Also, Ovens, you need to specify that this is Base Monica now, she just got a Tier 4/3 key.

"Due to haxes" is pretty weird for reasoning, as Monica doesn't have impressive hax other her weapon summons and creation.

@ Dargoo

Your Scp vs Rwby had inspird me to write a fanfiction . Its take on after the ascention .It will be about apothises as the third species that will live on remnant and coexisting with its native poplaution

Cain Fastus said:
@ Dargoo
Your Scp vs Rwby had inspird me to write a fanfiction . Its take on after the ascention .It will be about apothises as the third species that will live on remnant and coexisting with its native poplaution
That sounds pretty cool if you can nail it right.

It wouldn't work with them after ascension, since they're basically an entire species of mini-gods at that rate. Half of them would probably be larger than Remnant itself.

Dargoo Faust said:
Cain Fastus said:
@ Dargoo
That sounds pretty cool if you can nail it right.
It wouldn't work with them after ascension, since they're basically an entire species of mini-gods at that rate. Half of them would probably be larger than Remnant itself.
Ok! How about jaune getting effected by and bieng an SCP 3396 instance and having aharem huh?

Cain Fastus said:
Ok! How about jaune getting effected by and bieng an SCP 3396 instance and having aharem huh?
I encourage you to write whatever you want; you don't need my O.K. to do stuff, lol.

Also, thread is derailing, you can move that to the RWBY discussion thread or the SCP discussion thread.

Back