• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mondaiji

Sakamaki Fuji said:
Siegfried10 said:
A new durability feat for Celestial Spirits, apparently some of them are capable of surviving the power of Another Cosmology

"The Devil of the Eclipsing Variable Star. She is one of a few Demon Kings that started an aggressive war against the Little Garden. Although she was downscaled to match the cosmologies of mythologies, but since the Star Spirits aren't dependent on the cosmologies of mankind, there are numerous of them that can withstand a frontal attack from an [Another Cosmology]. The Eclipsing Variable Star is capable of forming and enduring her own Trimurti. The reason is because of her once favorite phrase: "Al-chan is the cutest in the world!"."

Gotten from Tatsunoko Q&A on twitter
It sounds more like resistance to me.
I guess it could be both depending on the AC used.

Let me be the devils adovate and ask, has ac used from lower digit ever killed someone from the higher digit? Indra did say despite being 4-Digit, he is higher with ac though.

And has ac ever permanently killed gods, cause gods exists in all timelines and can't be killed unless you erase history.

Ac bulit the gods, but isn't it ever stated it can destroy them? Just looking for some more proof to justify it.

He killed Maxwell, who came back from conceptual erasure, by erasing his concept and influences from every point in history across infinite worlds.

He did kill Jack while he was in astral form. Don't remember more feats like that though

He should scalle to Azuka who burned a spirit.

Izayoi :

"Oujo-sama, bottom right! It's coming!"

"I know!"

Pulling her reins at the last moment, she managed to shy away from the underwater attack. What emerged to the surface of the river was a Eudemon similar to a Hippocamp, looking like a horse spirit---a Kelpie. More of vengeful spirits than faeries, they were a collection of spirits that had passed on in the forest. Once caught in their grasp, there would be no escaping a watery death. Using stones to confront the enemy, Izayoi soon realize that the stones were passing through the spirit albeit disrupting it's ethereal form for just a short while before it reformed. If it were to be punched by his fists, it might have been a different matter altogether. But according to the rules, support members are not allowed to be in the river. Though there was also the method of leaping to attack, he didn't want to risk it by trying.

Asuka :

Waving her whip to urge the Hippocamp, it gave off a loud neigh as it started to gallop on the water surface with much renewed vigor. And though she managed to leave some of those Kelpies behind, the increased speed cause her to be slower in reacting to the frontal attack. "Wu! Horrid! Burn to ashes!" Lifting her fire jewel inlaid gauntlet, Asuka touched the Kelpie that lunged at her. Even though the Kelpie was made out of water held together by the spirits, the Kelpie was vaporized instantly as though water was never a counter to fire.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Let me be the devils adovate and ask, has ac used from lower digit ever killed someone from the higher digit? Indra did say despite being 4-Digit, he is higher with ac though.
And has ac ever permanently killed gods, cause gods exists in all timelines and can't be killed unless you erase history.

Ac bulit the gods, but isn't it ever stated it can destroy them? Just looking for some more proof to justify it.
Azi got scared when he saw Izayoi's Another Cosmology and instantly used Avesta to counter it. Then we have a statement of Izayoi being capable of killing Gods.

"Up till this point in time, Izayoi already had three chances to defeat His Highness. Not by the use of fists to end it but by the usage of the dormant power in his body, which is the Gift of [Code Unknown].

If it were to be used, the pillar of light that could pass judgement upon the Gods and send the Huge Dragon into oblivion with a strike, this young lad should be defeated. But at every opportunity that Izayoi wanted to use it, there was an indescribable anxiety that would take root within his heart."

It hasn't been used on gods so far (except for Azi, but he already has a God Slayer ability). It has also been stated that Another Cosmology has power surpassing the 3 Digit.

"Originally, the "Another Cosmology" is a force that can destroy the Cosmology of the enemy, it could even surpass the power of the Almighty Domain (Little Garden 3-Digit)."

And the one who is 4 Digit is Izayoi, not Indra. Though he most likely reached the level of 3 Digit with Override.

Sakamaki Fuji said:
Izayoi :
"Oujo-sama, bottom right! It's coming!"

"I know!"

Pulling her reins at the last moment, she managed to shy away from the underwater attack. What emerged to the surface of the river was a Eudemon similar to a Hippocamp, looking like a horse spirit---a Kelpie. More of vengeful spirits than faeries, they were a collection of spirits that had passed on in the forest. Once caught in their grasp, there would be no escaping a watery death. Using stones to confront the enemy, Izayoi soon realize that the stones were passing through the spirit albeit disrupting it's ethereal form for just a short while before it reformed. If it were to be punched by his fists, it might have been a different matter altogether. But according to the rules, support members are not allowed to be in the river. Though there was also the method of leaping to attack, he didn't want to risk it by trying.

Asuka :

Waving her whip to urge the Hippocamp, it gave off a loud neigh as it started to gallop on the water surface with much renewed vigor. And though she managed to leave some of those Kelpies behind, the increased speed cause her to be slower in reacting to the frontal attack. "Wu! Horrid! Burn to ashes!" Lifting her fire jewel inlaid gauntlet, Asuka touched the Kelpie that lunged at her. Even though the Kelpie was made out of water held together by the spirits, the Kelpie was vaporized instantly as though water was never a counter to fire.
But that is Izayoi so it might be because of his ability negation. Not sure if Azi should recibe powerscaling from that but he does have the jack feat anyway.

But that is Izayoi so it might be because of his ability negation. Not sure if Azi should recibe powerscaling from that but he does have the jack feat anyway.

Kelpies are spirits bud.

Sakamaki Fuji said:
Kelpie are spirits bud.

I get that, i mean that Izayoi punching them might be because of his Gift.

Kelpie are spirits bud.

I get that, i mean that Izayoi punching them might be because of his Gift.

Since Asuka burned it, i don't think so.

Sakamaki Fuji said:
Kelpie are spirits bud. I get that, i mean that Izayoi punching them might be because of his Gift. Since Asuka burned it, i don't think so.
Then it might an ability of spiritual essence. If thats the case then practically everyone has powerscaling.

So ac just has statement of passing judgement on the gods and being a force that can destroy the Cosmology of the enemy, and surpassing the power of the 3-Digit.

Ok so in terms of ap, it's definitely 3-Digit tier, as for being able to perma kill the gods is where i say it's iffy.

Also this depends on what the 3-Digits are capable of, since it was already brought up above the gods were gonna recreate Little Garden using the sun authorities, what Digit was Poet/ do the gods scale to him/her?

Celestial Pegasus said:
So ac just has statement of passing judgement on the gods and being a force that can destroy the Cosmology of the enemy, and surpassing the power of the 3-Digit.

Ok so in terms of ap, it's definitely 3-Digit tier, as for being able to perma kill the gods is where i say it's iffy.

Also this depends on what the 3-Digits are capable of, since it was already brought up above the gods were gonna recreate Little Garden using the sun authorities, what Digit was Poet/ do the gods scale to him/her?
Gods definitely scalle to Poets. And, as i said, Izayoi erased Maxwell.

Forgot about him erasing maxwell, but demons are embodiments of concepts, i am not sure they have the whole resurrection due to existing in all timelines going for them, like gods do.

Need some quotes, i'm just double checking everything, maxwell regened from conceptual damage too so, i wouldn't be surprised.

"Still, a 4-Digit? He isn't any lesser than the Strongest Species since he ascended to that level on his own, but......Isn't a significantly enormous amount of merits is necessary for someone that isn't a "Floor Master" to ascend to 4-Digit? Or perhapsÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ"

ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇDid he become an essential Spiritual Essence (Existence) enough to initiate a "Historical Transition Period"? Kuro Usagi can only silence before that scary thought. Since, that is too much to be reality.

Although this is but her speculation, that "Maxwell Demon King" is likely the demon that was born from the thought experiments of physics and thermodynamics —— "Maxwell's Demon", this should be his official name.

A fictional demon was born on the age of 1860s, a product of the 19th century.

However, the accepted truth within Little Garden is, the golden age for the occurrences of "Historical Transition Period" large enough to affect the upper level was before and after the 17th century.

The history from that moment, especially after the nineteenth century, is where countless possibilities divide over the span of numerous divergences and where countless possibilities are hardly to converge. Since even on the 2000s era, Convergence Points that can give birth to Divine Spirits and Devils are almost nonexistence. It would be at most on the scale of an urban legend even if there is one. "Historical Transition Period" that grants numerous Gifts and Spiritual Essences are already being monopolized and converted by powerful pantheons, that is the current situation of the world.

—— Let's take an example.

"Perseus" is a knight that was described by Greek Mythology that was written on BCE. If that "Perseus" had his Spiritual Essence (Existence) deteriorated, there is a possibility that the influence of the Greek Mythology on the future generations is dropping rapidly. At worst, even there is a chance it being annihilated completely.

However, since the influence of the Greek mythology to the future worlds, becomes wedge on large-scale "Historical Transition Period" such as philosophy, sect, political,...... they will emerge on all time axes in one form or another regardless whether their stories and fables exist or nonexistent.

It varies from god to god, but i think most of the gods are 3-digits as shiroyasha said that she could take basically the entire heavenly army and mentioned billions, there are only 17 2-digit beings in little garden so most of the gods should be 3-digits and considering AC is at least 3-digits tier it should be able to kill them.

Yo Celestial, I noticed there's another Azi Dahaka page from that DxD LN series but Azi's doesn't have the accents in his name to that of there's.

You think it'd be a good idea to add the verse name after Mondaiji's Azi here or he fine as he is now?

The two Human figures that flitted out of the blown apart Palace were
stepping upon the rubble they had created to engage in what seemed to
be a melee at light speed.
The vibrations of their punches seemed to tremble the very atmosphere
and every punch launched would be accompanied with a thunderous
sound of an explosio

------------------------

Also, i found this:

The atmosphere affected by the storm of hundreds of punches in under one second
could be seen, even the lava waves were being overturned. Izayoi's foothold could
not withstand the power of his might and started sinking in. Despite the onslaught of
Izayoi's punches, the three-headed dragon only shook slightly.
Unable to determine the quality of the three-headed dragon, even Izayoi's fist which
could destroy the stars did not stir the dragon up. The punches that were in the third
cosmic speed kept hitting the belly of the three-headed dragon.
『Nuu.....!!!』

"The spear thrown by Kuro Usagi turned into a beam of light and rushed
towards the heart of the three headed dragon."

"And if Izayoi was planning to catch it, he must put his life on the line. A
perfect surprise attack,"

@Gabriel We have already been over that, it's an outlier since azi who is izayoi's equal had to evolve to get to that speed.

If there is no light speed statements that are legit, i will just leave izayoi as mhs then.

Don't forget to add the Brahmastra Replica to his equipment and the Sun Authority of Leo protacts him against bladed weapons except for his neck

• Sighs
Dunno which is worse...my sickeness or this Mondaiji stuff..

In short, i am truthfully doutful of Azi page and let me get to why

Translations
The translations from Baka tsuki are at this point a meme. They take words that have no meaning to the original japanese and just put them there.

You have stuff like "piercing mountain ranges" changed to "destroy mountains and the area" which is already something spectacular. Also "unlimited energy" to a kanji that doesn't have said meaning

Respect Thread
So...a lot of people think the Mondaiji respect thread is accurate.

Untim you know said guy behind it translates from japanese to chinese then to viet (or was filipino? Either of those) then to english via machine translation then correct some wordings

ÕçÂÕêâÒü½õ©çÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéïõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìÒÇé

This quote is the reasoning behind high 3-A Azi as the respect guy (Revenger and his friend) said it translates to infinite power

Except õ©çÕèø has no meaning like that. The first kanji doesn't even mean infinite or unlimited (translation from baka used unlimited energy so kek)

Add in the fact he actually change some words to give them special flavor and you've got a pretty good accurate respect thread *sarcasm*

Novel itself
This one is shit. Author prefers statements over feats and when he shows us feats they become inconsistent

Like how Izayoi supposedly can destroy stars and shake them....yet he barely could destroy a city (but i guess this is an AoE fallacy so meh) and bled from punching a guy who basically has continent mass.

And when fighting Demon Lords whom states that you need star levelu powa to defeat them, Izayoi does shit to them or to even Baron's domain who had a similar statement

I'd go for more and trust me when i say i have more, but tis but a sample of my distrust towards any Mondaiji respect thread in general unless containing original japanese scans with accurate scans

Going to rest now else i'll have an even worse fever

Back