• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mondaiji

Funny thing of note is that IRL, we only have Cosmic Velocity speeds from 1 to 4. Something like 6, and 5 to an extent, would be made up since we DK how fast they would actually. ^^;

@Cyn I mean in that context i think it clearly means infinite universes, history has also been said to be infinite as well, if so i guess Indra would be 2-A.

I mean star shaking is consistent, mountain busting we can just take as a low end, in this case though since Azi explictly needed a power up to potentially catch the spear, idk about Izayoi causally being able to catch it. Kuro Usagi needed to be boosted by indura several times to be lightspeed, same Kuro Usagi who is stated to be equal to Izayoi in speed. It seems like an outlier to me.

Actually i think i remember the spear being said to be FTL, and not just light speed, not sure how high it would be though.

Azi's indeed evolved to go FTL and also having the arm strength to crush the seal which weighed as much as stars or something like that.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Cyn I mean in that context i think it clearly means infinite universes, history has also been said to be infinite as well, if so i guess Indra would be 2-A.
I mean star shaking is consistent, mountain busting we can just take as a low end, in this case though since Azi explictly needed a power up to potentially catch the spear, idk about Izayoi causally being able to catch it. Kuro Usagi needed to be boosted by indura several times to be lightspeed, same Kuro Usagi who is stated to be equal to Izayoi in speed. It seems like an outlier to me.

Actually i think i remember the spear being said to be FTL, and not just light speed, not sure how high it would be though.

Azi's indeed evolved to go FTL and also having the arm strength to crush the seal which weighed as much as stars or something like that.
People being "equal" with Izayoi has always been sketchy. The only person who I would say is equal is Kalki/His Highness. But even then he just kinda tanked a bunch of attacks from a bloodlusted Izayoi and was more or less fine. As for azi needing a power up to catch the spear, it could be less of a speed thing and more of a power thing considering the spear has an entire cosmology inside of it and in Izayoi's dream busted a galaxy if he failed to catch it.

I personally disagree with using the statement of him being equal to Usagi in speed to put him at a lower speed rating but we can see what everyone else thinks.

How do you quantify Azi's shadow blades holding infinite force btw?

Well i still think it's an outlier, he certaintly isn't above azi, and azi had to evolve to get to that speed, though i do see the power argument since galaxy busting is above sealed azi's paygrade, but nothing was said about azi getting stronger sans the star lifting arm strength.

When did the shadow hold infinite force? If he needed to evolve to catch a galaxy busting spear, his shadow from before the evolution holding infinite force sounds iffy.

Fair. A reason why the series is a bit frustrating, its not always consistent.

"A difference in positioning was created by the upward strike on the opponent.

The three headed dragon was now above and Kouryuu was below it. Even with the immense pressure that restricted its movements, the three headed dragon only needed to make a free fall to slice up Kouryuu to shreds.

What contained inside the fierce blades of the three-headed dragon is infinite force."

^ The infinite force statement

Seems like an outlier since the galaxy busting spear was above his paygrade, though you might argue it's due to its speed and hax, but i'm more willing to stick with the consistent statements of star shaking.

Also didn't leticia's shadows beat his shadows? She summon the dragon to do that, but memory might be wrong and she got stomped.

I mean it wouldn't scale directly to his natural strength, its an ability so something like Star busting, universal with Shadow Blades wouldn't be off the table.

As for the dragon I'm not entirely sure. I know she was able to turn into a dragon which was the embodiment of humanity or something, not sure exactly how quantifiable that is. I can't remember how strong her dragon was but I think it was the manifestation of a constellation

Maybe, and he would be 2-A with ac as well, that is one interesting tiering.

Now that i think about it, Izayoi whopped algol who is a star spirit, and as we already know star spirits as the name says, control stars, and agol is a binary star, so actually that's large star level.

Also yea leticia's dragon is the materialization of the zodiac, so multi-solar system level, makes sense why izayoi needed ac to kill it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Actually i don't think he is light speed since his highness used his ac on izayoi which could reflect all weapons in the world and subvert the fate of defeat.

So yea, moving at the 3rd cosmic velocity it is, not 6th cause izayoi was boosted by his highness, and even azi who is comparable to izayoi had to evolve to keep up with that speed.
Pretty sure it was the sun authority of leo and not his AC.

@Sakamaki No that was his ac, regardless, we have already passed arguing that.

Now i am pretty sure sealed azi>leticia's dragon form which is the materialization of the zodiac, so he should be multi-solar system level.

So his ratings would be multi-solar system level, high universe level with shadows, multiverse level+ with ac and khvarenah, his speed would be ftl.

How many characters do you think can get past his trial based Immortality? Especially this [Eschatology X] thing.

@Everything Idk, to kill him you have to meet all conditions; be a human hero that possess the ability to defeat Aŝi Dakāha's power, be a wise person that solved the [Eschatology X] mystery contained within Aŝi Dakāha, and be a foreign world hero who will challenge bravely knowing you can't defeat Aŝi Dakāha.

The mystery of Eschatology X is basically along the lines of figuring out who Azi is and his ideals, him being absolute evil, and wanting for a hero to defeat, something along those lines.

Azi should have reality warping and Sealing with Host Master Authority:

Similar to the both of them, they were all people who had understood the evilness of their acts when they abused their Authority to become a tyrant. Betting their souls and everything of their existence to formulate the Rules(Game Rules), possessing a power to force the world to obey the rules and becoming the King to awaken others to the cruel reality. ―…… ÔÇùfollow the path of Evil'. Is that your entirety and source of spiritual attainment?ÔÇû

"Hehe, no matter how much you stare its useless. This seal was set up by my master using the [Host Master Authority], even if you are the strongest floor master, you can't defeat the Little Garden's strength right ? "

"Gu.....?"

"When I was still in the [ Fantasy magic book ], I've already heard about your monstrous strength. After you won the gift game for the rights over the sun, to suppress your own strength, you entered Buddhism against the strongest sun star-class......The strength you had that was powerful enough to win against the sun that managed the world, the golden maou, [Halloween Queen]. This strength, will be for [Grimm Grimoire Hameln]'s use after this ! "

Shouldn't azi dahaka, and other 3 digits be 3-A? In volume 12 it's stated that they are omnipotent but can't manipulate the akashic records. And azi's imortality can make it so that shiroyasha is only able to stalemate him.

Izayoi could have FTL reactions, aparently Last Embyo 4 confirmed that 6th cosmic velocity=10c.

Indra lost most of his power, so he should be around Izayoi level and 3 digit in his prime.

@Gabriel Azi was nerfed due to the seal placed on him 200 years ago, and shiroyasha was going to seal him and herself with her continually expanding white night.

The gods still created little garden, and yea outside of little garden they can't use their abilities to the fullest due to the paradox.

If it's last embryo izayoi, wouldn't have a problem with him being FTL.

@Celestial I can already see the controversy surrounding all that needed to defeat Azi in the future.

Sakamaki Fuji said:
Azi should have reality warping and Sealing with Host Master Authority:
Similar to the both of them, they were all people who had understood the evilness of their acts when they abused their Authority to become a tyrant. Betting their souls and everything of their existence to formulate the Rules(Game Rules), possessing a power to force the world to obey the rules and becoming the King to awaken others to the cruel reality. ―…… ÔÇùfollow the path of Evil'. Is that your entirety and source of spiritual attainment?ÔÇû

"Hehe, no matter how much you stare its useless. This seal was set up by my master using the [Host Master Authority], even if you are the strongest floor master, you can't defeat the Little Garden's strength right ? "

"Gu.....?"

"When I was still in the [ Fantasy magic book ], I've already heard about your monstrous strength. After you won the gift game for the rights over the sun, to suppress your own strength, you entered Buddhism against the strongest sun star-class......The strength you had that was powerful enough to win against the sun that managed the world, the golden maou, [Halloween Queen]. This strength, will be for [Grimm Grimoire Hameln]'s use after this ! "
Life manipulation :
"The two headed white snake took a fatal blow, but from the blood that
poured out came serpents and scorpions which bound the lion's body.
The white snake descended upon the now restricted lion. Its sharp,
pointed claws teared at the lion's mane. The lion had already rolled over,
covering its vital points, but the mane that the white snake had shredded
was harder than vajra[2]. If the lion took a direct hit from that, it wouldn't
get away unscathed."

One Hit Kill (?) :

"Just when Izayoi was aware of the shadow blade, it was already closing in to his
eyes. Although Izayoi reflexively dodged backwards , he still could not avoid the
blade rubbing his cheek.
Second, third, relentlessly chasing after Izayoi, trying to snipe him off.
Like scattering rain, the blade attacked like a storm. With every hit bearing the
power for an instant kill. If a dodge was made a few milliseconds later, decapitatio
would surely happen."

Sub-atomic destruction(Black Hole Creation) :

"But the burning sphere constructed by the three-headed dragon caused an eve
greater momentum, releasing a more shiny radiance.
The strong repulsive force released by the two burning spheres slowly turned into a
ball of light, distorting the surrounding light with the power of its swirl.
The aurora as well as the hot lava waves was sent flying, the aftermath was the
destruction of the volcano peak. The spheres that were in conflict with the power of
the aurora forcefully crushed everything under the sun.
The rubble surrounding the two started to decompose to something smaller than a
atom.
In the blurry vision, Izayoi saw the evil smiling Maou."

Transmutation :

"The forest near the City steadily turned into a sea of trees.
The pulsating roots of the trees tangled with each other and made it look like one
organism. The two headed dragon born from a rotten tree tried to absorb the forest
and conquer the land itself. The rotten tree that was given divinity as the twi
headed dragon absorbed the beasts within the forest and rapidly turned into a
terrain god.
But the two headed dragon was not a god that bestowed blessings.
It was a tyrant that ate the long living blessings of the land.
The two headed dragon devoured the forest and its inhabitants. Having their will
stolen and becoming monster trees, the trees of the forest destroyed the land.

The water that took hundreds of years to collect was all absorbed by the monstrous
tree roots."

He can control the space around him :

The forest near the City steadily turned into a sea of trees.
The pulsating roots of the trees tangled with each other and made it look like one
organism. The two headed dragon born from a rotten tree tried to absorb the forest
and conquer the land itself. The rotten tree that was given divinity as the twi
headed dragon absorbed the beasts within the forest and rapidly turned into a
terrain god.
But the two headed dragon was not a god that bestowed blessings.
It was a tyrant that ate the long living blessings of the land.
The two headed dragon devoured the forest and its inhabitants. Having their will
stolen and becoming monster trees, the trees of the forest destroyed the land.
The water that took hundreds of years to collect was all absorbed by the monstrous
tree roots.
The soil that was full of nutrients began to grow pale in color, like a desert.
—The mountains themselves became one with the dragon.

Power Granting :

"Indeed! You probably noticed, but none of you are ordinary humans. Those extraordinary abilities you possess are blessings you could have received from various deities, demons, spirits, and stars. Gift Games are events for those with Gifts to compete with each other. And lastly, Little Garden is a world, that was created solely for the purpose of those powerful Gift bearers to enjoy and reside in."

'Again Matter (or time?) manipulation ':

".........Oi, Kuro Usagi. The Gift Game with the Demon Lord --- how many hundreds of years ago was it?" "It was a mere three years ago." "Hah, that's interesting. No, it's seriously interesting. This townscape was weathered down in three years?" Yes, their [No Name] Community was --- it was almost as if it had deteriorated and crumbled away over the course of hundreds of years.
The white avenue that should have been maintained was buried in sand and the wooden houses were decaying and falling apart. The iron bars and wires that were used at key points had been eaten away by rust and warped, and the roadside trees were neglected and withered to a pale white like stone monuments. The three gasped as they walked through the town whose condition made it unthinkable that people used to live here and it used to be bustling. "I'm going to state it. No matter what destruction method was used, this kind of destruction is impossible. Other than naturally over a large period of time, the way this wood has deteriorated is unthinkable."

Life manipulation :

"Does the [No Name] have a vegetable garden as well?" "Ye... Yes! Although it's a bit small, everyone worked hard together to put this garden together. If the land did not lose it's vitality, we could raise some cattle, or like in the past, when we had the vast and huge garden..." "In the past?" Lily pointed out the window and replied, "Yes! Returning to the place where we store the water, beside the main road, there was a very very wide land for agriculture. There was also a ranch and every year when the season changes, we always had a celebration. Although now the land has completely lost its vitality..... However, in the past we had a special garden that growed herbs and medicines. We also had many many good plantations." "Really? To have possessed such a large and extensive land." Asuka slowly nodded her head, understanding that in the past there were many plantations.

"Yup, if we had our own plantation, we would not be wasting our time by participating in useless Gift Games." Holding the tea cup close to her mouth, Asuka also nodded her head in agreement. [Gift Game] —— In this little garden, obtaining strong [Gifts] from godly games. However, this game had another different aspect to it which is the duel between the [Host] and the [Challenger]. Communities would put bargaining chips and prizes at stake in order to obtain wealth, land, fame, people... Using the miraculous [Gifts] to carry out the battles. This was the [Gift Game]. Of course, to obtain stronger gifts from the gift game, naturally the game would be more dangerous. The slightly worried Lily placed both her hands on her chest, replying to both people: "But ..... But... Kuro Usagi-nee said... That... The large scale gift game needed to revive the land.... Is very dangerous...

Immunity to disease manipulation :

"Is that so, I'll remember.....But the chance for you to confirm it is already too late. We've already acquired the permission, the permission for the game to restart. Of course, I've already put a bit of the disease on every participant's body. Which means that any thing beside Rock Eater, inorganic things or demon related, had already contracted the illness. " "Guu.........." This was a devastating situation. If she curse and spread the plague, the shortest time would only be 2 days. If it was after a month, then the weaker races would die .

Soul destruction :

As befitting of the title of a Demon Lord, just by the writhing of its body, it already held the power to completely destroy the spirits of the participants.

Creation :

"I did mention about 『How to avoid facing Demon King in a battle』, I truly meant it in short. And only ultimate means of ultimate abilities can make you capable of directly confronting against a Demon King to the end. After all, the majority of Demon Kings are Strongest Species lifeform —— and they are also genuine gods and deities who can materialize entire worlds. After all, speaking of lower and middle class Demon Kings, even those who are Great Demon or Divine Spirit class can be seen everywhere. Only real fools or rookies would try to have a direct confrontation against them."

Large Size

Resistance to time stop, death manipulation and mind manipulation (scalle to Izayoi)

@Celestial, Last Embryo just gave a value to 6th cosmic velocity. He can have FTL reactions and MHS speed.

But they need the sun athorities to create little garden. And it's the oposite, they can't use their alilities to the fullest inside little garden.

And shiroyasha not being able to kill him is a huge factor considering she is a 2 digit being. i'd say Azi is around 4-C physically, 3-A with hax and higher with Khvarenah.

ShiGabriel 00 said:
@Celestial, Last Embryo just gave a value to 6th cosmic velocity. He can have FTL reactions and MHS speed.
But they need the sun athorities to create little garden. And it's the oposite, they can't use their alilities to the fullest inside little garden.

And shiroyasha not being able to kill him is a huge factor considering she is a 2 digit being. i'd say Azi is around 4-C physically, 3-A with hax and higher with Khvarenah.
Shiroyasha was nerfed.

@Sakamaki Life manipulation- Ok

One Hit Kill- No just means he can one shot izayoi due to his ap.

Sub-atomic destruction(Black Hole Creation)- This is cause of the cause between the 2 ac.

Transmutation- Ok

He can control the space around him- Not really, he is just absorbing stuf

Power Granting- Ok

'Again Matter (or time?) manipulation- Probably matter manipulation

Immunity to disease manipulation- Just resistance

Soul destruction- Didn't literally destroy their souls, just their will to fight, cause of how strong he is.

Creation- Ok

Gabriel 00 said:
@Sakamaki Fuji she was still 2 digits, she was nerfed from her prime wich was 1 digit
Shiroyasha straighten her small chest and boldly laughing.

However, hearing those words spoke from earlier, Izayoi can't help but to have an exciting flash running in his eyes, he steps forward and asks:

"Eh? You mean that you are even stronger than that snake?"

"How ridiculous, of course I am. Even though I look like this, I'm actually the "Ruler Class" of the East Side. Among all following 4-Digit Communities, there is no one who is equal to me, the Strongest Host Master."

@Gabriel Fine with FTL reactions and MHS speed for Last Embryo Izayoi.

When is it confirmed they need sun authorities to create little garden?

Not sure where you are going with the shiroyasha point , it's not indicative of a weakness of shiroyasha's but just how op zi's immortality is.

And poets can change and converge infinite timelines, idk where you are going with this. Dystopia and End Emptiness both have At least 2-A feats, and Unsealed Azi is equal to them.

Even sealed Azi can cause escathology too, which is the destruction of infinite universes.

So it is probably best we get a scaling group going.

God Tier: At least 2-A

Top-Bottom Tier: Wherever they land.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Sakamaki Life manipulation- Ok

One Hit Kill- No just needs he can one hot izayoi due to his ap.

Sub-atomic destruction(Black Hole Creation)- This is cause of the cause between the 2 ac.

Transmutation- Ok

He can control the space around him- Not really, he is just absorbing stuf

Power Granting- Ok

'Again Matter (or time?) manipulation- Probably matter manipulation

Immunity to disease manipulation- Just resistance

Soul destruction- Didn't literally destroy their souls, just their will to fight, cause of how strong he is.

Creation- Ok
Ok, but what about the Host Master Authority?

"Similar to the both of them, they were all people who had understood the evilness of their acts when they abused their Authority to become a tyrant. Betting their souls and everything of their existence to formulate the Rules(Game Rules), possessing a power to force the world to obey the rules and becoming the King to awaken others to the cruel reality. ―…… ÔÇùfollow the path of Evil'. Is that your entirety and source of spiritual attainment?ÔÇû"

Celestial Pegasus said:
That is fine.
And the resistances?

Death manipulation, time manipulation and mind manipulation.(scalle to Izayoi)

Sub-atomic destruction (tanked the force of the impact of his "Avesta" and Izayoi's Aurora Pillar)

Back