• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mondaiji

Izayoi whopped algol who is a star spirit, and as we already know star spirits as the name says, control stars, and agol is a binary star.

Izayoi didn't catch the spear of Indra to begin with. He stopped it with his body thanks to the Authority of Leo. I would only give him FTL reaction, but not movement speed.

@ALRF I knew the High 3-A stuff was iffy, glad we got that out of the way, future help with the translations would be appreciated.

For now have a good rest, hope you feel better.

I don't see a problem with FTL reactions

"Basically, all structures in Little Garden are built with a defensive Gift to reinforce its sturdiness but if Izayoi were to use his full power on them, it would be a different matter altogether."

a reason for the feats not matching the description

Pest states that you need Star Level AP to defeat Demon Lords, and we do have Yo, Asuka and many others defeating Azi Dahaka's clones which are effectively Demon Lords on their own.

Izayoi could harm Pest and he even stated he couls defeat her, if he didn't was because Kuro Usagi ask him not to do it.

Izayoi not destroying Baron's dimension was because he was not using his full power, remember that his travels with Canaria made him seal his own power (and he only unsealed it when he destroyed Baron's dimension).

Durability =/= Mass. Goku doesn't even have the mass of a continent and he is way more durable than that...

But i do agree with the infinite power thing.

Gabriel 00 said:
I don't see a problem with FTL reactions
"Basically, all structures in Little Garden are built with a defensive Gift to reinforce its sturdiness but if Izayoi were to use his full power on them, it would be a different matter altogether."

a reason for the feats not matching the description
Also, thanks to the overlapping of planes of timelines of every moment, the density of "Little Garden" is ever-increasing

Existence erasure, reality warping, sealing, probability manipulation,Yo's genome tree which... I'm not exactly sure how that works to this day, power negation, power copying.

I'm certaintly forgetting other's the verse just has so many things.

oh as i was typing that, the Poet's songs which can erode Outer Universes and Canaria who can alter the definition of a second in place of simply speeding herself up.

I take it the "actual" stats will have to wait until ALRF gets better and comes back to us here on his end, hmm.

Pretty much, creating anymore profiles is pointless, we have to get this translation issue sorted out first, if not then sadly this verse is gonna get banished to shadow realm again.

If this verse is gonna have a permanent stay on this site, we need accurate translations.

Fair point. I forgot ALRF tends to get annoyed sometimes when someone or anyone uses something and then has to correct someone (Luckily, I don't do that~ But for others....oooh).

Demon Lords type 8 immortality is simple to bypass.

But that shit can range from 2-C to 2-A in range, since its based on how much influence their concepts have.

And, according to ALRF and Fab, the english translations are kinda wanky. City to Mountain level feats are consistent there, but the "countless multiverses" thing is wank. Afaik, the term "various" is the correct version. And there isn't the "various infinite multiverses", just various multiverses of unknown size.

Sounds raw.

Anyways, assuming Fab and ALRF were/are correct of what you said above, we're looking at...what, Tier 7 if not 6-ish tops for Izayoi, Highness, Azi maybe? With 2-C-ish AC? Or am I missing/or mixing things up here?

Star level feats should still be consistent because even the anime mentions them.

And shiroyasha removed the constelation of perseus from the sky and condensed all the constellations and stars in the sky into a single point. that should be a 3-B feat considering just the constelation of perseus alone has a galaxy cluster.

the brahmastra replica is mentined to have the power to destroy a galaxy

if you consider the scale of the powers, i don't think its worng to put the 3-digits beings at 3-A as they are said to be omnipotent but unable to change the akashic records. And 2-digits at Low 2-C because they can change the akashic records, 1-digits i don't know .

There is the possibility of that, but I actually trust ALRF more when it comes to "actual translations".

I don't think he quite commented on that though, so we'll see. If that's not even the case then whelp, DEK what else can help this verse and its standings.

Edit: I think he sorta did but I do wonder as to what else he found/finds in the LN. Edit 2: Wherever it leads, just gonna sit back and see where it truly leads at the end.

Well assuming that not literally every mention of tier 2 feats is badly translated I think just a lower end of tier 2 should be fine. Things like Poets eroding outer universes, celestial star spirites requiring infinite universe busting attacks to harm. If these do end up being poorly translated though then I suppose tier 3 is the cap?

ALRF said:
*Sighs
Dunno which is worse...my sickeness or this Mondaiji stuff..

In short, i am truthfully doutful of Azi page and let me get to why

Translations
The translations from Baka tsuki are at this point a meme. They take words that have no meaning to the original japanese and just put them there.

You have stuff like "piercing mountain ranges" changed to "destroy mountains and the area" which is already something spectacular. Also "unlimited energy" to a kanji that doesn't have said meaning

Respect Thread
So...a lot of people think the Mondaiji respect thread is accurate.

Untim you know said guy behind it translates from japanese to chinese then to viet (or was filipino? Either of those) then to english via machine translation then correct some wordings

ÕçÂÕêâÒü½õ©çÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéïõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìÒÇé

This quote is the reasoning behind high 3-A Azi as the respect guy (Revenger and his friend) said it translates to infinite power

Except õ©çÕèø has no meaning like that. The first kanji doesn't even mean infinite or unlimited (translation from baka used unlimited energy so kek)

Add in the fact he actually change some words to give them special flavor and you've got a pretty good accurate respect thread *sarcasm*

Novel itself
This one is shit. Author prefers statements over feats and when he shows us feats they become inconsistent

Like how Izayoi supposedly can destroy stars and shake them....yet he barely could destroy a city (but i guess this is an AoE fallacy so meh) and bled from punching a guy who basically has continent mass.

And when fighting Demon Lords whom states that you need star levelu powa to defeat them, Izayoi does shit to them or to even Baron's domain who had a similar statement

I'd go for more and trust me when i say i have more, but tis but a sample of my distrust towards any Mondaiji respect thread in general unless containing original japanese scans with accurate scans

Going to rest now else i'll have an even worse fever
I bet someone have a problem of reading here

Take a look at the notes of Revenger after translated that:

• In the original Japanese scan, it is "õ©çÕèø", which literally translated as "Ten-Thousand Power". Anyone who is similar with East Asian culture generally would know what kind of position is the word "õ©ç" held. For example, "õ©çþë®" or "õ©çÞ▒í", the word "õ©ç" in here are all translated as "all, everything". So technically, the Chinese version is basically just dumb down the meaning a little for it to make sense. To anyone who can only interpret "õ©ç" as "Ten Thousand", GTFO every anime/manga or any East Asian-related thread before making a moron of yourself.
"Untim you know said guy behind it translates from japanese to chinese then to viet (or was filipino? Either of those) then to english via machine translation then correct some wordings"

No, he didnt use machine translation or some shit like that, he learned japanese from school and decided to use his knowledge to re-translate the horrendous translation from BT along with his knowledge about south-east asia mythologies in order to correct it.

Also, guess who is the translator of Last Embryo short stories that Frozen himself permitted?

https://frozensama.blogspot.com/p/last-embryo.html

"I'd go for more and trust me when i say i have more, but tis but a sample of my distrust towards any Mondaiji respect thread in general unless containing original japanese scans with accurate scans"

>Claiming the RT has no accurate JP Scan

>Meanwhile, every post has JP scans everywhere

>Even with Chinese to support the evidence

Hating someone is one thing, but being a hypocrite and disapproved his own work while cheering other is another story

Err... Correct me if i'm wrong. I'm came from a country that is heavily influenced by the chinese culture (Vietnam). So i do know that õ©çÞ▒í and õ©çþë® means "all creation", but other than those 2 volcabury, the word õ©ç had never seem to implied to be "every, all" in other circumstances. even if it's do, õ©çÕèø being translated as "infinite power" doesnt seem right to me. It's would just mean "all power". Unless there are some other content of Mondaiji that prove õ©çÕèø to be infinite, it Would just mean "all power"

Also, when i looked up the word õ©çÕèø in japanese dict... This is the result i got...

õ©çÕèø

MagiSinbad said:
Err... Correct me if i'm wrong. I'm came from a country that is heavily influenced by the chinese culture (Vietnam). So i do know that õ©çÞ▒í and õ©çþë® means "all creation", but other than those 2 volcabury, the word õ©ç had never seem to implied to be "every, all" in other circumstances. even if it's do, õ©çÕèø being translated as "infinite power" doesnt seem right to me. It's would just mean "all power". Unless there are some other content of Mondaiji that prove õ©çÕèø to be infinite, it Would just mean "all power"
Also, when i looked up the word õ©çÕèø in japanese dict... This is the result i got...

õ©çÕèø

õ©çõ©û = all ages

õ©çõ║ï = all things

And im not gonna post this notes again:

"In the original Japanese scan, it is "õ©çÕèø", which literally translated as "Ten-Thousand Power". Anyone who is similar with East Asian culture generally would know what kind of position is the word "õ©ç" held. For example, "õ©çþë®" or "õ©çÞ▒í", the word "õ©ç" in here are all translated as "all, everything". So technically, the Chinese version is basically just dumb down the meaning a little for it to make sense. To anyone who can only interpret "õ©ç" as "Ten Thousand", GTFO every anime/manga or any East Asian-related thread before making a moron of yourself."

Is it....really that hard....to read a simple note....?

Yes, thank you. I apprieciate your reply. I forgot about õ©çõ©û and õ©çõ║ï :p

But still. That doesnt explain about the latter problem i have with Revenger's note. About õ©çÕèø = infinite power, while it could just mean "all power". And like the scan i posted above, õ©çÕèø seem to have diffence meaning in Japanese that dont have anything related to "power". I would apprieciate too if you can let me know why it's mean infinite power in this situation, just curious for more knowledge (since i'm also studying japanese too)

Gonna explain with some Vietnamese word, since you're a Vietnamese so probably you will know this.

Know the word "Vạn"? Like "Vạn Thọ", "Vạn Năng" or even "Vạn Vật" itself, it is the old chinese idiom but also used by Vietnamese since forever. The meaning is pretty wide, so saying "infinite" is not really wrong in this situation, it's just to make the sentence a little bit sense on its own. Between "blades contain infinite power" and "bladed contain all power", which one is better?

Depends on situation, this case is MDJ, the author word-played a bit just to let us know how strong Azi is.

If Revenger literally translated into "10.000 power", it would definitly make no sense at all.

The author keeps writing about the 'Third Cosmic velocity' and speed at every moment. The Gift game are nothing but a pile of feats and hax. The characters are rather flat and honestly rarely due to Izayo's OPness it feels compelling and the only guy who provides a little of issues, Azi Dahaka, is a VERY STUPID character who is like: "Iwant a hero of justice so I act evil huuur durr"

>The author keeps writing about the 'Third Cosmic velocity' and speed at every moment

No, in volume 8 and volume 11 we have Sixth Cosmic Velocity too, why someone want just mere 3rd CV to kill Lizard King?

>The Gift game are nothing but a pile of feats and hax

Bet you got mistaken between "Gifts" and "Gift Games"

>The characters are rather flat and honestly rarely due to Izayo's OPness it feels compelling and the only guy who provides a little of issue

"Izayoi's OPness"

This line gave me so much cringe

Since when Izayoi is so much OP?

Need i have to count how much times he got ass-kicked due to his arrogance in the 1st time? Or even after time-skip he still have to struggling when fight an equal opponent or even superior than him in some ways?

Also, Izayoi didnt outshine other characters, Ojou-sama, You, Shiroyasha, Kuro Usagi, One-eyed Dragon Sage, Faceless, Jack, Canaria, Leticia,.....they all have their own roles in the stories. In terms of power Izayoi is just be in middle and he still can be got ass-kicked if he didnt fight carefully.

>Azi Dahaka, is a VERY STUPID character who is like: "Iwant a hero of justice so I act evil huuur durr"

Read volume 11 and volume 12 again then before making a stupid line like this, i have no need to explain about this issue

Also, little Garden is just the size of the sun (except stretched out, which would drastically diminish its GBE), but OF COURSE its atoms are universes stacked onto each other infinitely.

Also, an universe is an infinite multiverse? GIVE ME A BREAK.

I believe more in bakatsuki's translation that this wank

(Also, Izayoi is FTL+, by being faster than a guy who is 10 times faster than light, although of course the third cosmic velocity AKA Match 125 as if it were still a big deal, and creating a value that does not exist AKA the Sixth Cosmic Velocity tht EVEN THEN is below relativisic by this article, so I could deem it an outlier)

http://www.universegelu.com/en/cosmos.html

Nothing you say is even vaguely good or justified the pure undiluited manure that is that awkwardly written Lionel Suggs-like novel

Xantospoc said:
Also, little Garden is just the size of the sun (except stretched out, which would drastically diminish its GBE), but OF COURSE its atoms are universes stacked onto each other infinitely.
Also, an universe is an infinite multiverse? GIVE ME A BREAK.

I believe more in bakatsuki's translation that this wank

(Also, Izayoi is FTL+, by being faster than a guy who is 10 times faster than light, although of course the third cosmic velocity AKA Match 125 as if it were still a big deal, and creating a value that does not exist AKA the Sixth Cosmic Velocity tht EVEN THEN is below relativisic by this article, so I could deem it an outlier)

http://www.universegelu.com/en/cosmos.html
>Its atoms are universes stacked each other infinitely

Bet you have problem in reading or you already shut your brains off when reading the scan

>An universe is an infinite multiverse

I'm sorry but i got lost here, since when the thread metioned that it is an infinite multiverse?

Xantospoc said:
Nothing you say is even vaguely good or justified the pure undiluited manure that is that awkwardly written Lionel Suggs-like novel
So you confirmed by yourself that you dont read this novel carefully and ignore other's explaination. Get it. It's not like i haven't seen any idiot on the net recently.

Oh, people said Shinza-verse, or even Demonbane verse is Japanese Suggs not too long ago. Are you one of those people?

No, Demonbane is just a butchering of Lovecraftian mythology, which is that powerful in canon. I am offended by how it 'animes' the Lovecraft verse with lolis and heroes winning and living happily ever after

Masada is a series that has a few vague ggood ideas, but it's just too funny for me to take seriously. It's teenage edge at its finest

Momdaji plain sucks

Back