• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mondaiji

Nah, Marvel Comic is the original Suggsverce before Suggverse with the stupidity of "Megaverse/Omniverse > All other works" or likes this:

http://www.marvunapp.com/ohotmu/appendixes/omnapp.htm

https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Omniverse

"" The Omniverse is the collection of every single universe, multiverse, megaverse, dimension (alternate or pocket) and realm. This includes not only Marvel Comics, but also DC Comics, Image, Dark Horse, Archie, Harvey, Shueisha, Boom Studios, Rebellion, Dynamite, IDW, Graphic India, Derby Pop, Vertigo, Oni Press, Udon, Valiant, and every universe ever mentioned or seen (and an infinite amount never mentioned or seen) including our own world. Everything is in the Omniverse, and there is only one Omniverse. According to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Alternate Universes, "It includes every single literary, television show, movie, urban legend, universe, realm, etc. ever. It includes everyone from Popeye to Rocky Balboa to Ronald Reagan to Romeo and Juliet to Luke Skywalker to Snoopy to Jay and Silent Bob, etc." This includes universes outside of American and European western comics, such as Dragon Ball, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Ghost in the Shell and etc. eastern comic book media. The Omniverse is EVERY reality, including those published by all other companies. Even fan-fictions, cancelled works, mere fantasies, wishes of thoughts created by people, future comic book publishing companies and fictional universes yet to be published are considered part of the Omniverse; simply put, the Omniverse is every version of reality and existence imaginable. ""

https://www.marvel.com/universe/glossary:o

MarvelGlosario o-2
>:v

Regarding the original discussion, the star level feats should still apply. Pest states that you need Star Level AP to defeat Demon Lords (even in the anime is mentioned), and we have that Azi Dahaka's clones (the two headed ones) are Divine Spirit Level, with each of them being Demon Lords.

> "…...Wha? The Little Garden, allows a being like to roam freely without restraining him?"

"No way. Azi Dahaka is little unique. Ever since his main body was released two hundred years ago, he's continued to rampage haphazardly and created swarms of his "clones"."

"What's that? Scary...... This is true terror. Wouldn't it be better to defeat the original to stop them from multiplying?"

"Nonsense. Not only the more we attacked the original, the more he multiplied the clones. Worse, the first generation are all Divine Spirit class. Just one of them alone is a Demon King that can create whole pantheons, how can we even do something absurd like facing and defeating them!?" <

Asuka, You and Kouryuu were capable of defeating clones (Kouryuu even fought an enhanced clone). We also have Shiroyasha and her feat with Perseus Constellation.

The only thing i don't really support is the Multiverse level tiering. Indra didn't create Little Garden alone, and we don't know how many Gods were needed for that. Also, the creation of Little Garden happened before the gods were nerfed by omnipotent paradox. Current Divine Spirits, or maybe even the whole 3 Digit, shouldn't be given Multiverse Level in my opinion.

half the sun authorities are needed to recreate little garden and there's nothing else that supports 2-A 3 digits.

I'm fine with 2-A god tiers like end emptiness and prime shiroyasha.

Even on this World of Little Garden where gods and deities gathered, there are only three supremely powerful species that were respectfully acknowledged as the strongest.

—— ÒÇîDivine SpiritÒÇì, who are natural-born gods and deities

—— ÒÇîStar SpiritÒÇì, who are supreme class in races like demons, or fairies, ghosts and so on.

—— ÒÇîPurebredÒÇì, who are the apex of eudemons, dragons who do not exist on the evolution tree.

These three species who was known as the three strongest species of Little Garden, they are opponents that are far exceed the intelligence of mankind.

These species, without saying are of the supreme class of all species, even the chance to see one of them directly on the outside world might not exist. If looking from another perspective, should a Community that has their attention considered that an honor to them? Even Leticia, who is a Demon King in the past, would try to keep her distance with these three species.

Divine Spirits > Celestial Spirits > Purebred.

The Arthurian Legend generally ends with the betrayal of the knight named Mordred.

That is a rule when narrating the Arthurian Legend in Outer Worlds and a "convergence point of history" as spoken from the observation of the gods.

Although Little Garden ― the Third Point Observation Universe is where worlds of countless diversities were observed, only this convergence point refuses the notion of diversity.

Though changing the fluctuation between the beginning and the end is trivial for historical observation, but changing both of the beginning and the end would alter the very entire history itself. A reform large enough to alter the foundation of history, that is, the replacement of the opinion of a god, is a major reform that would require either the approval of majority of beings dwell on the realm of 2-Digit or an exceptional miracle created by the once God King. And, both of them aren't any easy task.

In any case, even if the Arthurian Legend was able to prove its usefulness, in this state where ruination is inevitable, they can only ignore it as one of the myriad pasts of "Void Epoch of History". In a word, the Arthurian Legend is currently drifting between the truth and fiction.

The God King shook his head lightly,

"At least, that is what my source of information told me. All of this was possible because that is a "Void Epoch of History" possesses countless possibilities…… Isn't that so, Aira?"

"Usu. Because the fact the Void Epoch observed from Little Garden isn't a single-dimensional entity, but a multidimensional entity. Going by the existing conclusion, all members of the Round Table ――― No, there are two people as exceptions. But, fundamentally, except King Arthur's brother-in-law and Sir Dagonet, I've heard all of them have a reason to betray King Arthur."

One God can alter History just by the replacement of his opinion.

Hell, even Algol(Unsealed) has a 2-A feats. Btw, Algol was equal to Queen Halloween(who was a 3 Digit atm).

"Medusa", "Devil of Origin (Lilith)"...... such were the aliases of this Demon King.

Her favorite phrase is "Al-chan is a super beauty!".

..........Yeah, just die already. I wondered how many times I cried because of that arrogance of yours.

Though currently, her Spiritual Essence was overwhelmingly decreased when being used by Perseus, but her original form is that one of the Three Great Problem Children who are equal to "Queen Halloween".

Algol, as a variable bright star, is greatly wicked since the ancient times, the origin behind that can be traced back to the ancient Mesopotamia. At that time, she was widely worshiped as an Earth Mother Goddess, but as time passed and with the deployment of astronomy, that nature of hers gradually changed and isolated from an existence who is the spirit of the Earth.

Her awakening as the Star Spirit Algol, is because she was adopted into the Hebrew Old Testament as the "Devil of Origin".

Taking advantage of this, she began to spread countless devils and disastrous beasts upon all ages and all worlds and declared war on the gods and deities of the Three Thousand Worlds.

She was finally sealed after many years of fighting, but the cause of all of this - the Hebrew Old Testament Pantheon, strongly refused to take care of the sealing of this Problem Child.

CynicalWeeaboo said:
Aren't the Gods stronger than celestial star spirites and poets?
No, Divine Spirits are not the strongest.

"If you want to put it in rank, the Star Spirits is at the top of three races, the two other races are equal to each other. This is not a problem of fighting prowess, but because the Star Spirits and the origin of humanity are completely unrelated, thus their birth is inevitable. The above are just unknown worlds. Hence, to completely kill a Star Spirit, unless you have a secret technique that can bring total annihilation on infinite worlds, or it would be impossible otherwise."

Celestial Spirits are the strongest among the Strongest Species. Queen Halloween is currently the strongest in the 3 Digit and by far (surpassing Zeus or Indra, the strongest Divine Spirits), and then you have Shiroyasha in the 2 Digit.

"To sum it up, as 3-Digit, the Spiritual Essence that identified them is basically on the same level. The only one violated that rule is, the Queen. To reach to the top that is the 2-Digit —— Fundamentally speaking, the "Full Authority Domain" is incapable of going on the fighting stage."

"......Incapable of fighting?"

"Ah ah. A prime example would be the King of White Night - Shiroyasha. That is to say, without the power to control the total mass of the creation of the universe, it is impossible to reach Geocentrism. She obtains the "Full Authority Domain" with only two Authorities."

"If you want to put it in rank, the Star Spirits is at the top of three races, the two other races are equal to each other. This is not a problem of fighting prowess, but because the Star Spirits and the origin of humanity are completely unrelated, thus their birth is inevitable. The above are just unknown worlds. Hence, to completely kill a Star Spirit, unless you have a secret technique that can bring total annihilation on infinite worlds, or it would be impossible otherwise."

The author already confirmed on Twitter that Divine Spirits are the stronkest race, he also confirmed other facts about Mondaiji verse asked by fan themselves.

Currently Revenger is busy with his works but once he get it done he will translate Tarou's tweet soon.

Daniel Collinson said:
The author already confirmed on Twitter that Divine Spirits are the stronkest race, he also confirmed other facts about Mondaiji verse asked by fan themselves.
Currently Revenger is busy with his works but once he get it done he will translate Tarou's tweet soon.
Do you have the tweet (even if it is in japanese)?. Because i haven't seen that tweet =S

> Revenger and his friends

blagh, better machine or even Google translator xDDD

---

Aside from the bitching revenger and "people of my country/OBD/VSB stealth my works" on a publixc site lol, Mondaiji realy will geat 3-A/Low 2-C to 2-A? or it's something very specific? (like restrictions, to the use of a power, the true being, etc.)?

Also, how many tweets the author has made based on information about Mondaiji?

Extreme123dz said:
> Revenger and his friends
blagh, better machine or even Google translator xDDD

---

Aside from the bitching revenger and "people of my country/OBD/VSB stealth my works" on a publixc site lol, Mondaiji realy will geat 3-A/Low 2-C to 2-A? or it's something very specific? (like restrictions, to the use of a power, the true being, etc.)?

Also, how many tweets the author has made based on information about Mondaiji?
Such denial, such ignorant, such hypocrite, as i expected from here

Need i name the one responsible for Hyperdimensional Throne in Shinza again?

"Hint: The official DI translation, done by a team of professional and famous JP translators (like Gare, conjurer), doesn't have "Hyperdimensional Throne" but Revenger's has. So, which version is right and which is wrong?

Fact: All of DI pages and KKK pages on this wiki were using feats from his translation.

I guess you are saying all the supporters on this wiki must be losing their minds for putting those in there.

Also, much appreciate if you can answer the question in my reply, because I would love to hear what is your opinion.

Do not generalize to a whole group by the opinion of a user (like Christian Lucas Hood or Revenger do in Spacebattles or other sites) that's a complete stupid. Only that personally, I prefer other translators (better or worse) than the him (without mentioning that it is also hypocrite, weeping, ignorant, accuser, etc), well, atleast Frozen exist for Mondaiji and Gare/Conjurer for DI :v

Extreme123dz said:
Do not generalize to a whole group by the opinion of a user (like Christian Lucas Hood or Revenger do in Spacebattles or other sites) that's a complete stupid. Only that personally, I prefer other translators (better or worse) than the him (without mentioning that it is also hypocrite, weeping, ignorant, accuser, etc), well, atleast Frozen exist for Mondaiji and Gare/Conjurer for DI :v
You prefer whom is not my concern and not even related with my question:

"The official DI translation, done by a team of professional and famous JP translators (like Gare, conjurer), doesn't have "Hyperdimensional Throne" but Revenger's has. So, which version is right and which is wrong?"

It's just that simple

Which is right and which is wrong?

Or maybe you can't answer that?

"Only that personally, I prefer other translators (better or worse) than the him (without mentioning that it is also hypocrite, weeping, ignorant, accuser, etc)"

So you admitted that you hated him personally and will deny his work but meanwhile still using his translation without any permission as well as posting feats and claiming to your own site.

Now i understand the true meaning of double standard.

"well, atleast Frozen exist for Mondaiji and Gare/Conjurer for DI"

Ah, you mean Gare and Conjurer are worse than a translator who is about "as good as" machine translation in your word?

Congratulation, you just make a fool of yourself for saying decent translators like them are worse than machine translation

All I wanted to say whatever what sort of denial you're in, that still doesn't change anything.

To those still deny the RT out of personal opinion or self-denial, you still change nothing. You can insult the translator and the maker of the RT all you want. You still don't have anything to back yourself against them.

Like that ALRF.

That ALRF lied out of his teeth the RT has no Japanese scans and omitted the note left by the translator on the quote to make him look good and the translator looks bad.

Meanwhile, the RT thread has Japanese scans and notes left on every translated part just in case.

I don't know what sort of reputation he holds on this wiki. But such self-denial isn't very good for a debator and I'm sure you all know that too.

The author of that RT along with Revenger always have reliable sources and true scans to backing up the feats and updating the thread frequenly, meanwhile, you guys still keep running around and around in an endless cycle of debating which tier should be put in this verse, which is leading to nowhere near a sastified result. It's such a shame that they mouth-spooned to you guys and yet what they got is self-denial and a spit in their faces, regardless of what they offered in kindness.

The choice is yours. You can either just go along with others' self-denial on this wiki like a mob. You can be yourself and let your own rationality to lead the way. That's all.

@Daniel. Best part about this is that their not really trying to be professional about it.

Regardless, when I first saw the thread on SB I was really excited to see this on VSB. I personally don't care about the Teir 2 levels for this Series but I most certainly won't complain if it happens, I was just excited to see the what that thread would translate onto these profiles. I'm not a translator nor do I know a lot of Japanese to make a professional statment on the accuracy but I do admire the work Christain did on his thread.

Oh btw, i've read that note when i posted that but i ignored since it didn't make any sense

õ©çÕèø doesn't translate to Ten thousand power necessarily for instance so here's that

The whole kanji in itself can mean anything and the weird usage of õ©ç makes it awkward. But no matter how you twist õ©ç, it will forever not mean infinite. It'd be far more accurate to says it contains almighty power

Also when i spoke of japanese scans, i was talking about respect threads in general and not the SB one (But i did word it badly so it's my fault~).

Also why use chinese when the original series is in japanese? Why even bother with it? Also if the chinese version dumbed down the japanese version, that makes me all the more good to ignore it.

It's like using the Korean version of Demonbane Light Novels in stead of the Japanese one and then translating that for some reason

You guys are funny.

ÕçÂÕêâÒü½õ©çÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéïõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìÒÇé

This is the sentence you guys are arguing about, yeah?

õ©ç is being used as an adverb here. It does mean all, but that does not mean "infinite".

ÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéï is the verb it is describing. It means to put your strength into.

So õ©çÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéï means, "to put all your strength into".

That's the translation. Not this "almighty power" or "infinite power" and of course not "10,000 power". Azi put all his power into it, that's all. You guys made the mistake by putting õ©çÕèø together instead of separate lol.

Was more or less talking about just the true set of words rather than the full sentence. Especially when i saw that note :p

I've had enough talking about Revenger in this thread.

If anyone who supports him, feel like i offended him in some way, they can complain about it in my wall. We shouldn't keep derailing this thread to oblivion.

Also i dunno if i might be of help with Mondaiji considering i am generally uninterested in the fictional work to begin with. I only entered this thread to note about Revenger (in)famous reputation that began to spread throughout entire forums and people general untrust towards his respect thread for various reasons. If people still wanna use his respect thread, i won't stop you

And sorry in advance

Kamunagara said:
You guys are funny.
ÕçÂÕêâÒü½õ©çÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéïõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìÒÇé

This is the sentence you guys are arguing about, yeah?

õ©ç is being used as an adverb here. It does mean all, but that does not mean "infinite".

ÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéï is the verb it is describing. It means to put your strength into.

So õ©çÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéï means, "to put all your strength into".

That's the translation. Not this "almighty power" or "infinite power" and of course not "10,000 power". Azi put all his power into it, that's all. You guys made the mistake by putting õ©çÕèø together instead of separate lol.

Just sort of laughing all these people got buried this easily. Infinite kudos to you. That goes to show how much credibility Coston has... Writing a pedantic as **** note about õ©çÕèø and eastern culture, holy ****. Literally wanking 101. Wonder where he learnt that, in Spacebattles or in these Eastern Asian forums he claims understand the series he's into much better than anywhere else?

Constellations in the Little Garden revolve around it cities. Perseus constellation could be removed from Little Garden only because Perseus community lost to Izayoi and the other. Nevermind that constellations in the Little Garden aren't the same as in the Outer World. They exist here only for the sake of decorations and removing them here doesn't do the same in the Outer World. Otherwhise there would be a bigass Paradigm Shift Beings who are embodiment of constellation means nothing except saying that they're some sort of celebrity/famous people in any given area

Last Embryo chapter 3 has been translated by frozen.

Queen Halloween conected homura's and izayoi phones across universes, and mountain level low tiers

"There couldn't possibly exist a human who would come out unhurt after getting hit by a hydrogen explosion of such a degree that caused the river levels to decrease. The scale of the blast was enough to pulverise a mountain."

"No way. Even if we assume that there is someone like that, they won't amount to a threat anyway. I agree that it's an interesting power, but it's at around the seventh digit in terms of rank."

Back