• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mondaiji

Bottom tiers of the verse are like multi-mountain busting+ to star busting probably.

As for Last Embyro Izayoi, I've seen people bring up something called Override with Another Crown. Though I'm pretty sure that's from volume 4 of LE which I believe is currently untranslated in english.

@Sakamaki Scaling his resistance to izayoi is iffy since izayoi has those resistances cause his gift negates other gifts.

Resistance to sub-atomic destruction is fine though.

@Celestial

"In order to make a new Little Garden………… to restart history, the Authorities of
half the suns are needed. The people of the upper realms are searching recklessly for
you to take it back."

@Sakamaki Fuji

"Although not as powerful as the the time she ruled all cosmologies as the Geocentric
model, her powers were still overwhelming.
Given the throne of a god and the crown of a Demon Lord. Born with both of these
rights, the Singular Most Powerful Celestial Being, Little Garden rank #10."

"Flee away, Great Sage Equaling Heaven. You are of no match against me.
……………..No, the same goes for the gods. So long as they are gods they cannot
defeat I, a "Final Challenge to Humanity". Along with the [Sun Authorities],
"Absolute Evil" shall be permanently sealed into the horizon of the white night. I
will take this Little Garden as my coffin."

CynicalWeeaboo said:
Bottom tiers of the verse are like multi-mountain busting+ to star busting probably.

As for Last Embyro Izayoi, I've seen people bring up something called Override with Another Crown. Though I'm pretty sure that's from volume 4 of LE which I believe is currently untranslated in english.
With Override With Another Crown he can exceed the "1 second definition" in which "10 times faster than the speed of light", surpass the concept of material universe plus divide the time inside and outside of his body.

Sakamaki Fuji said:
CynicalWeeaboo said:

With Override With Another Crown he can exceed the "1 second definition" in which "10 times faster than the speed of light", surpass the concept of material universe plus divide the time inside and outside of his body.
Do you have a scan for that? Since I also can't find the scan where it's stated that the nanomachines inside Izayoi allow him to go faster than light.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Sakamaki Scaling his resistance to izayoi is iffy since izayoi has those resistances cause his gift negates other gifts.

Resistance to sub-atomic destruction is fine though.
Those with "Another Cosmology" have the same extra ability, that is the ability to nullify Gifts.

"She can understand how it is to neutralize the ability of a Gift. That type isn't any of unique Gift. Before a portion of the "Another Cosmology", this is nothing but an extra ability with additional value."

Do you have a scan for that? Since I also can't find the scan where it's stated that the nanomachines inside Izayoi allow him to go faster than light.

Sadly the english translation was removed for unknown reasons. But : https://www.wattpad.com/476432798-mondaiji-tachi-ga-isekai-kara-kuru-sou-desu-yo/page/2

@Celestial, i'm talking about Azi imortality, the fact that not even shiroyasha can beat him just show how OP his imortality is

@Sakamaki He would have to use it though, izayoi's gift is himself, azi's he sees peoples gift, copy it and negate it, doesn't really seem like resistance.

And pretty sure that quote is from faceless using her ac, which explictly negates stuff including her own abilities, it's power null oriented, just like izayoi i guess, but azi's doesn't work the same.

@Gabriel Oh, indeed.

Gabriel 00 said:
@Celestial

"In order to make a new Little Garden………… to restart history, the Authorities of
half the suns are needed. The people of the upper realms are searching recklessly for
you to take it back."

@Sakamaki Fuji

"Although not as powerful as the the time she ruled all cosmologies as the Geocentric
model, her powers were still overwhelming.
Given the throne of a god and the crown of a Demon Lord. Born with both of these
rights, the Singular Most Powerful Celestial Being, Little Garden rank #10."

"Flee away, Great Sage Equaling Heaven. You are of no match against me.
……………..No, the same goes for the gods. So long as they are gods they cannot
defeat I, a "Final Challenge to Humanity". Along with the [Sun Authorities],
"Absolute Evil" shall be permanently sealed into the horizon of the white night. I
will take this Little Garden as my coffin."
My bad.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Sakamaki He would have to use it though, izayoi's gift is himself, azi's he sees peoples gift, cpoy it and negate it, doesn't really seem like resistance.

And pretty sure that quote is from faceless using her ac, which explictly negates stuff including her own abilities, it's power null oriented, just like izayoi i guess, but azi's doesn't work the same.

@Gabriel Oh, indeed.
Ah, Yep.

Pretty sure his speed would be immensurable and not just FTL.

Idk about using untranslated stuff, would rather we get an accurate translation of this immeasurable speed stuff, so i think last embyo izayoi should just be mhs with FTL reaction speed (quotes of his reaction speed would be nice to confirm it).

As for azi, his tiering is solid, though idk about scaling him to end emptiness speed honestly, i don't remember his digit being given, he scales to dystopia who has an at least 2-A, and last embryo's have statements of being able to eradicate history.

Maybe we should just scale him to FTL, and give him a possibly/likely immeasurable speed rating?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Idk about using untranslated stuff, would rather we get an accurate translation of this immeasurable speed stuff, so i think last embyo izayoi should just be mhs with FTL reaction speed (quotes of his reaction speed would be nice to confirm it).

As for azi, his tiering is solid, though idk about scaling him to end emptiness speed honestly, i don't remember his digit being given, he scales to dystopia who has an at least 2-A, and last embryo's have statements of being able to eradicate history.

Maybe we should just scale him to FTL, and give him a possibly/likely immeasurable speed rating?
Azi should at least scalle to the Gods. Divine spirits are conceptual existences beyond the bound of the material world.

@Cyn Only end emptiness is directly said to be one, but i assume the other last emryo's are as well, but it's an assumption, it's not directly confirmed.

@Sakamaki That might work.

Isn't the statement something like "Divine Spirits are conceptual beings outside the influence of the material world." I think this might be more so acausality, than speed, not sure.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Isn't the statement something like "Divine Spirits are conceptual beings outside the influence of the material world." I think this might be more so acausality, than speed, not sure.
I think both are acceptable.

Celestial Pegasus said:

Izayoi with Override with Another Crown can move at sixth cosmic velocity (whick is FTL). Inmesurable is just wanking.

Azi only reaches FTL with astralization.

By the way, found this quote about Little Garden upper levels (3+).

"Although the 4-Digit or higher Gates on Little Garden are visually parallel to each other, but the truth is, each of them is connected to an independent universe. Consequently, the rulers of the Gates are free to decide the definition of Time, hence, the concept of "Proper Time" didn't exist, but now they can't do anything but to be bound if it is necessary for the conclusion of the Sun Sovereignty War."

More proof of Little Garden being a Multiverse. Now Fuji, Shiroyasha talked about Astral Gate being teleportation.

Shiro: "Everyone will step into separate worlds once they pass the gate! It is also one of a few convenient Gifts in Little Garden. That is the Boundary Gate (Astral Gate) which allows spatial teleportation!"

Sun: "The Astral Gate is the reason why we can maintain business within this absurdly vast Little Garden."

Shiro: "[Astral] is the word refers to the stars. Once you stepped through this gate, you will be separated from the Material World and turned into an Astral Body and can travel across worlds like the starlight."

Sun: "In Theosophy, Astral Body was treated as the unknown energy emanated from the soul and the mind."

Shiro: "A little incorrect, but fundamentally correct."

Sun: "Then, I will leave it to you to make it simpler."

Shiro: "Okay. If I have to make it easier for other to understand, the Astral Body would be a type of Anywhere Doo......"

Sun: "Hey, stop speaking nonsense."

Shiro: "Otto, sorry for that."

Azi should have intangibility too

"There was no more bleeding. His body morphed into Astral, changing into a
existence similar to light particles."

Its actually non-corporeal, as astral beings have no real physical body.

"Shiro, Shiroyasha-sama?! Why did you return to your appearance of a small child?!"

"Hmph Hmph, a celestial class spirit has no actual body. It was just the side effect of having returned the Divinity and getting back my own spiritual power that caused me to become my larger self. If I want to, I can also transform myself into a baby, a beautiful girl or even a high school girl as well."

Siegfried10 said:

"Shiro, Shiroyasha-sama?! Why did you return to your appearance of a small child?!"

"Hmph Hmph, a celestial class spirit has no actual body. It was just the side effect of having returned the Divinity and getting back my own spiritual power that caused me to become my larger self. If I want to, I can also transform myself into a baby, a beautiful girl or even a high school girl as well."
Astral beings =/= Star Class Spirits.

Siegfried10 said:
By the way, found this quote about Little Garden upper levels (3+).

"Although the 4-Digit or higher Gates on Little Garden are visually parallel to each other, but the truth is, each of them is connected to an independent universe. Consequently, the rulers of the Gates are free to decide the definition of Time, hence, the concept of "Proper Time" didn't exist, but now they can't do anything but to be bound if it is necessary for the conclusion of the Sun Sovereignty War."

More proof of Little Garden being a Multiverse. Now Fuji, Shiroyasha talked about Astral Gate being teleportation.

Shiro: "Everyone will step into separate worlds once they pass the gate! It is also one of a few convenient Gifts in Little Garden. That is the Boundary Gate (Astral Gate) which allows spatial teleportation!"

Sun: "The Astral Gate is the reason why we can maintain business within this absurdly vast Little Garden."

Shiro: "[Astral] is the word refers to the stars. Once you stepped through this gate, you will be separated from the Material World and turned into an Astral Body and can travel across worlds like the starlight."

Sun: "In Theosophy, Astral Body was treated as the unknown energy emanated from the soul and the mind."

Shiro: "A little incorrect, but fundamentally correct."

Sun: "Then, I will leave it to you to make it simpler."

Shiro: "Okay. If I have to make it easier for other to understand, the Astral Body would be a type of Anywhere Doo......"

Sun: "Hey, stop speaking nonsense."

Shiro: "Otto, sorry for that."
Yeah, and Astral Gates allow one to reach astralization. Same thing bud.

Sakamaki Fuji said:
Siegfried10 said:

Astral being =/= Star Class Spirits.
Not really, because Celestial Spirits have astral bodies.

In Last Embryo 5 its also revealed that Override (which uses astral power) is the power of Celestial Spirits.

A new durability feat for Celestial Spirits, apparently some of them are capable of surviving the power of Another Cosmology

"The Devil of the Eclipsing Variable Star. She is one of a few Demon Kings that started an aggressive war against the Little Garden. Although she was downscaled to match the cosmologies of mythologies, but since the Star Spirits aren't dependent on the cosmologies of mankind, there are numerous of them that can withstand a frontal attack from an [Another Cosmology]. The Eclipsing Variable Star is capable of forming and enduring her own Trimurti. The reason is because of her once favorite phrase: "Al-chan is the cutest in the world!"."

Gotten from Tatsunoko Q&A on twitter

Siegfried10 said:
A new durability feat for Celestial Spirits, apparently some of them are capable of surviving the power of Another Cosmology

"The Devil of the Eclipsing Variable Star. She is one of a few Demon Kings that started an aggressive war against the Little Garden. Although she was downscaled to match the cosmologies of mythologies, but since the Star Spirits aren't dependent on the cosmologies of mankind, there are numerous of them that can withstand a frontal attack from an [Another Cosmology]. The Eclipsing Variable Star is capable of forming and enduring her own Trimurti. The reason is because of her once favorite phrase: "Al-chan is the cutest in the world!"."

Gotten from Tatsunoko Q&A on twitter
It sounds more like resistance to me.

Back